LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Married diaper lovers

PaddedMedic

Hey all! I was wondering if there were any other here that have introduced diapers into thers relationships/marriage and would be willing to empart some advice. I brought up this side of myself to my wife about 6 months ago and she has been so amazing about it all. We have taken it slow as far as introducing to the bedroom (dirty talk/fantisies) but havent involved diapers yet. I have them... both for myself and her. She is excited by the idea of wearing, but just hasn't been in the right head space to explore this new world herself. We talked about it and she would like to try wearing by herself first to get the gitters out. She does have depression and has recently started a new job which isnt helping get in the mood but we are getting there. She also knows I wear, and likes to joke and poke-fun in a playful way (which I die for). 

I would love to hear some stories and experiences from others introducing their kink to a "vanilla" partner. Feel free to pm me :)

You are a very lucky man indeed my wife when I told her at first she said she wouldn't ever participate now qe have diapers for us both.

Give her time show her how she can have fun with it once she's in them.

Since you just joined, you might want to browse these forums as there are many posts about married people and diapers, bringing them up to your spouse or partner, the good and bad that happened, and tons of scattered posts.  You will have some fun browsing these forums for lots of ideas, tips and feedback from members. 

• Thanks 1

I dropped the diaper thing on my wife about 12 years back. She tolerates the diapers but will likely never embrace or join me in a diaper . All most had her in one today though when she came down with an intestinal virus that gave the runs real bad.

For me its enough to be able to leave my diapers around and not be so secretive.  Its a trust thing.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I told my wife before we got engaged, about 13 years ago, and she has had no issue. She doesn't care if I wear diapers, will change me, weve had diapered sex with me diapered, her diapered and both of us diapered. She prefers DL play to little play.

About a year ago, we welcomed an amazing man, who is my Daddy and also intimate partner, into our lives and now live a very happy polyamorous relationship.

Diapers have never been an issue in our marriage as we maintain a totally honest relationship with complete and open communication vs. people who chose to hide things from their spouses. Each to their own but communicating and not hiding things has been critical to our happiness with respect to diapers and in general.

Little kaiya

• Thanks 1

Oh gosh... when I told LB - my fiancée - about my little stuff, she was pretty supportive.  She didn't /understand/ but she was supportive.  She would go to the store with me and buy me toys and stuff.  Then when diapers came up, it was... complicated.  She wasn't really surprised, but she didn't know what to do.  We talked a lot about it, and she said she would probably be okay with me wearing them, but she wouldn't want to.  As for using them, she wasn't really into that idea.

A little while later, I started wearing them around her.  To bed, to cuddle, stuff like that.  She thought it was kind of cute, actually.  She wondered if she could put me in a diaper, and I was like "UM YES TOTALLY!" So she started changing me into them, as long as I was dry.  It was nice!

Then, I think I was really tired, curled up to her chest... and I told her I had to go potty.  She hesitated, but she told me that it was okay if I wanted to use the diaper.  So I did.  She thought the moment was extremely intimate.  She started to see diapers and wetting as more than just a fetish thing, but also as a way for us to connect and be closer.  That's when things changed.

Now she loves seeing me in diapers.  She thinks it's adorable.  She also changes me when I'm wet.  She's given me suppositories once or twice before, but she doesn't change me when I'm messy.  Which is TOTALLY FINE because I'm not sure I'd be comfortable with that.. >_< She's worn diapers a few times - she was really embarrassed at first, and she doesn't really /like/ them... but she likes how they make me react.  When I see her in diapers, I get really handsy so.. :blush:  She's wet herself a few times too, but she changes pretty quickly.

Long story short: diapers are a great way of showing intimacy.  Your partner might not like them, but she will appreciate the way it makes you feel and knowing that she can be a part of that.  And even though someone might not be into something right away, circumstances might come up where she sees things from a new perspective.  Just be honest and open about your feelings and I'm sure it'll be great.  And SHOW love.  Don't be afraid to express your affection if she's doing something right.

2 hours ago, Sophie ♥ said:

Oh gosh... when I told LB - my fiancée - about my little stuff, she was pretty supportive.  She didn't /understand/ but she was supportive.  She would go to the store with me and buy me toys and stuff.  Then when diapers came up, it was... complicated.  She wasn't really surprised, but she didn't know what to do.  We talked a lot about it, and she said she would probably be okay with me wearing them, but she wouldn't want to.  As for using them, she wasn't really into that idea.

A little while later, I started wearing them around her.  To bed, to cuddle, stuff like that.  She thought it was kind of cute, actually.  She wondered if she could put me in a diaper, and I was like "UM YES TOTALLY!" So she started changing me into them, as long as I was dry.  It was nice!

Then, I think I was really tired, curled up to her chest... and I told her I had to go potty.  She hesitated, but she told me that it was okay if I wanted to use the diaper.  So I did.  She thought the moment was extremely intimate.  She started to see diapers and wetting as more than just a fetish thing, but also as a way for us to connect and be closer.  That's when things changed.

Now she loves seeing me in diapers.  She thinks it's adorable.  She also changes me when I'm wet.  She's given me suppositories once or twice before, but she doesn't change me when I'm messy.  Which is TOTALLY FINE because I'm not sure I'd be comfortable with that.. >_< She's worn diapers a few times - she was really embarrassed at first, and she doesn't really /like/ them... but she likes how they make me react.  When I see her in diapers, I get really handsy so.. :blush:  She's wet herself a few times too, but she changes pretty quickly.

Long story short: diapers are a great way of showing intimacy.  Your partner might not like them, but she will appreciate the way it makes you feel and knowing that she can be a part of that.  And even though someone might not be into something right away, circumstances might come up where she sees things from a new perspective.  Just be honest and open about your feelings and I'm sure it'll be great.  And SHOW love.  Don't be afraid to express your affection if she's doing something right.

This is very simillar to the dynamic me and my wife share! Id really love to get to where you and your SO are (in our own way of course). I am still dumbfounded by how accepting she is; often times me being the more bashful one when approaching the subject (which I am working on). She knows I like to wet and mess my diaper (not so much an ab as a dl) and has said many time that talking about it really excits her. We decided that rather than me introducing the diapers that i would let her explore them on her own, hopefully finding the same excitment and joy as I and all of us have. This reply really struck a cord with me. Thank you very much for your reply! I wish you and yours all the best :) 

50 minutes ago, PaddedMedic said:

This reply really struck a cord with me. Thank you very much for your reply! I wish you and yours all the best :) 

Thanks! :D  I know the first time LB wore a diaper, we did it together.  Both of us wore one, I think.  She felt VERY embarrassed and had a lot of trouble at first, but she got over it after a few months.  I would say, it was really nice to have the experience together rather than letting her do it on her own.  It was kind of a bonding experience, and I could talk her through some of the reasons I really like it.  She definitely appreciated that.  So consider that! ^_^ 

29 minutes ago, Sophie ♥ said:

Thanks! :D  I know the first time LB wore a diaper, we did it together.  Both of us wore one, I think.  She felt VERY embarrassed and had a lot of trouble at first, but she got over it after a few months.  I would say, it was really nice to have the experience together rather than letting her do it on her own.  It was kind of a bonding experience, and I could talk her through some of the reasons I really like it.  She definitely appreciated that.  So consider that! ^_^ 

That must have been such a bonding experience! I would love to be with her for her first timw trying it. The caviatte (spelling? Lol) is that my wife has pretty bad anxiety. She is worried that if we do it together that it might get overwhelming and she doesnt want to 'ruin' our first experience together (i would NEVER look at it that way though, as anxiety isnt fully in her control). I do love this and will definitely consider it! :) I like the thought of getting to 'guide' her and show her why i love this so much.

16 hours ago, PaddedMedic said:

She is worried that if we do it together that it might get overwhelming and she doesnt want to 'ruin' our first experience together

Well, I don't think she can really ruin it.  It's her experience, and she'll do it her way.  If she freaks out or has anxiety problems, that's okay too.  Because that's her sometimes.  She can't screw up being herself. ^_^ 

LB has pretty bad anxiety too.  She doesn't care about the diaper thing so much, but the first time she wet she was extremely anxious.  She was glad to have me nearby to make her feel better.  But that depends a lot on the relationship and how good her coping is, and how much support she needs.  Everyone is different!

• Thanks 1

Lots of good advice here! I had a very hard time telling my wife about being an ABDL while we were dating. Mostly because I was so embarrassed, I had never opened up to a girl about this before and you never know how a person is going to react to this. However when I told her, even though she was totally vanilla she was amazing about it too and she was like, "really? that's all?" it didn't even phase her! She didn't care at all. I was so surprised, I felt paranoid and thought maybe shes just saying that so I don't get upset with how she really feels. So I talked with her some more about it and she really encouraged me to start wearing! I'll never forget our first diaper date. She told me to go put one on and my heart started racing! I grabbed the thickest diaper I had and even threw a booster inside. We had planned on going for a drive and looking at the stars at night, but as we were driving she told me to stop at the liquor store. My heart started to race again, I said to her I couldn't go inside because someone would surely notice my diaper. She laughed, grabbed my crotch and said come on diaperboy no one will notice! Before I knew what was happening I was walking into the store and could feel my diaper with every step I took. I was extremely nervous and paranoid but the look on my girlfriends face was totally calm and it was like just another trip to her. I bought some beer and got her some of her favorite coolers and we drove to one of our favorite spots in the country. We grabbed a few blankets and pillows and cuddled up in the field and watched the stars. I couldn't believe how nice it was. I wasn't expecting anything to happen but she starts to kiss me and feel my diaper. She could tell how nervous I was and asked what's wrong? I told her I had to pee so badly and I was nervous what she might think of me and she just smiled, told me to relax and pee. I had such a hard time but eventually relaxed and had absolutely soaked my diaper. I was so embarrassed as this was the first time she'd ever seen me like this. She pushed me down and we made out some more and then she realized how hard this made me! Long story short this was the first time my wife ever made me cum in a diaper lol. One of the best nights of my life. She was worn a few times for me but I realize its not really her thing so I am just happy that she accepts and supports me wearing them all the time. Just go slow and see how she feels, don't try and push her to wear but let her know how hot you think it is and maybe she will surprise you! 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Sophie ♥ said:

Everyone is different!

Isnt that that truth! 

6 hours ago, diaperboy4life said:

Just go slow and see how she feels, don't try and push her to wear but let her know how hot you think it is and maybe she will surprise you

Ah thank you so much for sharing your experince! I cant believe how similar of a reaction your wife had to mine. Literally down to the, "really, thats all?" Remark. She has really been encouraging me to bring the diaper topic up more because she doesnt always think to talk about and knows when im fishing to bring it up. Today at lunch I looked at her and said "guess what?" And she look at me with the most seductive smile and said, "are you wearing a diaper? ;)" I always melt when she has this reaction to my kink (I wasn't though).

If you guys are at interested in following my adventures, I will be attempting to wear with her for the first time (just got a bit gitty saying that) on wednesday! We've kind of talked about it and im not just going to surprise her with it but i have an idea pf whats going to go down. I will let you fine gems know how it goes! Wish me luck!!

I have been with my wife for 18 years but only married 8. she moved in with me when she was 18 did not even know about adult diapers till she met me. even then she thought i just bought and sold them and i did just kept a few for my self (DL in me). Back when you only had depends and attends now called vintage attends to people. i could not wear around her because she did not want to date a baby or old man as she put it.  It took me 11 year to put her in her first adult diaper and she was so embarrassed she cried and took it off. only lasted 5 min. At this point if i had one on in public and she could hear it she would not be around me. so i mostly had them on when she was not around.

It was not till i hurt my back and my first spinal surgeon caused nerve damage and now forced to wear 24/7 the wife fully excepts me and diapers. I can't have baby print diapers. but she like the new  NorthShore Supreme Lite Tab-Style Briefs sold colors. She told me she would wear the purple one if i give her $300 i told her she would have to wear out to dinner or shopping she said she wants $400. and that was just last week. she knows i will not just give her money i don't have. maybe some day i can get her back in a diaper.

At the moment, I think I'd like to keep my diaper thing discreet and private. Eventually my wife of almost 40 years will know, because I'm going to tell her. I don't want her to participate, I don't care if she never changes me. I especially don't want to expose her to my DL side while I'm in a messy diaper. Married couples don't have to share everything. And we agreed when we got married that being married wasn't the same as being joined at the hip.

I told my girlfriend two months ago and she too has been very supportive and excited about it. My advice to you is give her as much time as she needs. She’ll get acclimated to her job in time and once that rise in stress subsides then you can ask her about it again. Tell her that deep and slow breathes help and to not think about tomorrow since it will worry for itself. Be supportive of her as you usually do. After all something new in bed isn’t the most important thing going on in life, but it’ll be all more the pleasure once the wait is over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The important thing to always remember is that feelings can change over time for both of you.  My non vanilla wife went from being accepting to having zero tolerance and now I wear diapers permanently.  Binge and purge cycles can also complicate things sometimes.  One minute you need diapers and the next minute you are throwing them all away.  The most important thing is to be honest with one another and to openly communicate your feelings.  Even if that honesty is going to hurt your partner it is better than being deceitful in my experiences.  I am not going to share the history of my personal relationship with my wife here in this post as I have already posted an entire book on it in other posts.  I wish you two the best of luck.

Honesty and respecting others thoughts and opinions is key. 12 Years ago i was upfront and honest to my now wife about my use of diapers for bed wetting and enjoyment of wearing them. I gave her all the specifics and the link to this website so she could do her own research so that she could do her own research on the topic. I didn't push if with her after being honest and let her come back to the topic on her own time. 12 Years later, i still wear them around her and our family with zero issues and she too wears when she would like to and its great. 

• 2 weeks later...

I've been married over 15 years. I've always been excited by the thought of wearing diapers, but didn't try it until 3 years ago. Whenever I know she won't be around I wear them. I don't think she would be cool with it. I would rather hide it than risk changing anything. I don't think she would leave but her opinion of me would definitely change and I'm not sure I'm okay with that. 

• Like 1
On 2/17/2019 at 5:35 PM, warpiper said:

I highly recommend checking out the dream a little podcast at www.thelittlelounge.com . Lo has some great tips on how to introduce little things and diapers into your relationship. 

Thanks for mentioning the podcast I have been looking for an ABDL podcast

• 1 month later...

My wife and I got married wearing diapers - Attends and we wet them and then changed and wet those and yet another set that first two days.... she has since not worn but I play openy - wearing while she gets laid and I watch.... I go through beer after beer and diaper after diaper while she takes her time and he and she has fun.... she has even got me off while watching guys with guys and diapers videos and online cams...

She knew long before we even met that I wore them and let girlfriends have their girlfriends and boyfriends and I watch.

The day we met I was wearing an Attends and a Tshirt only when I answered the door

1184765952_S0034192-Copy.thumb.JPG.6c7a1af8b4ed38dc35addb7ccd4cf456.JPG