LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Newbie from the great white north

PaddedMedic

Hello everyone!

Been coming here for a while and finally decided to make a profile and maybe reach out to the community. I have been a dl for a number of years now and have very recently started exploring this side of me with my wife (very supportive). Figured I could trade some experiences and get some advice from those who have trotted this path before me. Very friendly! :) reach out, I don't bite! 

Hi and welcome to DD. Officially that is. Glad to have you here, now you have introduced yourself. You know the territory here, I’m guessing, so I’m sure you already feel at home. It’s nice to be able to share, or be open with, your significant other. For many years, I was alone, (excepting for the internet) with my AB/DL tendency’s. I was lucky, I think, when I met my wife on another dL site. That being said, I still find it difficult at times, to be completely comfortable with it, and her. Old habits die hard, I have always been very protective/secretive about it. But, that’s ok too, over time you grow together. 

I have been to some of Southern Ontario, not much really, Niagara Falls of course, and Mississauga. That’s about, as far north as I have been. I would love to see much more! But, to travel around even cheaply, can be very expensive. One of my bucket list items is, to travel on the trans Canadian railway. Maybe someday, that will happen? 

Well, hope to see you round here some. Have fun and enjoy!