LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From messing underwear to diapers

Yes, although in my case I didn't start wetting & messing because I liked it. I did it because when I was 7 & 8 I had a lot of trouble holding my pee-pees and poo-poos, and would just end up going both at home and at school. One time it actually got so bad with all the wet & messy underwear, that I ACTUALLY ran out of underwear at school and had to wear a pull-up. Thankfully it was near the end of the day so I wasn't in it for very long. I wish the pull-up was bigger though and could hold more pee-pees. It was very snug and tight because I was fat and overweight when I was 7 and 8 at the time, as much as I hate to admit it.???? I'll never forget that day. I'm surprised mom never diapered me after that and made me wear diapies to school.??? Although she did diaper me for field trips, but that's about it. LOL!????☺️?❤️

On 2/16/2019 at 5:50 PM, Ipon said:

As a kid, I enjoyed messing my pants which eventually developed in a diaper fetish.

Did anyone else experience this or anything similar?

I always had an interest in witnessing others' messy accidents as a kid, I wanted to do it myself so bad but was afraid of getting in trouble. Eventually when I was a pre-teen I began pooping in my pants secretly and developed a fetish for diapers as a way to be more clean about it. As I got older I came to love the ABDL aesthetic but still have a big fetish for underwear pooping. I like to fantasize about being young again, but this time not afraid of doing it in my pants.

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, RaiOfTheFlame said:

I always had an interest in witnessing others' messy accidents as a kid, I wanted to do it myself so bad but was afraid of getting in trouble. Eventually when I was a pre-teen I began pooping in my pants secretly and developed a fetish for diapers as a way to be more clean about it. As I got older I came to love the ABDL aesthetic but still have a big fetish for underwear pooping. I like to fantasize about being young again, but this time not afraid of doing it in my pants.

Interesting because my story is similar. At a young age I had an interest and was intrigued by playmates who had an accident in their pants. I can't say at that early  pre-teen age I had sexual thoughts; I just found it intriguing, and of course never mentioned anything. As puberty began to develop, I experimented myself with wetting and messing when my parents and older sister were not home. Then I eventually became aware of medical incontinent pants that were a blessing at the time. Now with all the diapers to choose from, life has evolved into me messing my diaper every morning after I get up. I am wet and messy right now in fact.

• Like 2

I enjoyed the feeling of a wet and dirty diaper when I was little. I think that, among other things, is what caused this for me. 

I didn’t have many accidents in my underwear, from what I can remember. I never liked the feeling of it in my underwear. Interestingly, it always felt messier that way and I didn’t like pee running down my leg. 

I laugh about that, since I probably would have been one of those kids who would have potty trained earlier if my mom put me directly in underwear. 

On 2/22/2019 at 6:37 AM, deewet said:

That's something that brought back memories for me, making a bridge of toilet paper with long pieces folded over several times, sitting on the toilet and going poop into the paper bridge.  I would imagine what a diaper would be like doing that as a little guy I guess?  Almost forgot about it till I read the note from BabyMe Please, but maybe that is what really got me interested in trying diapers in older age, something I did in my youth?

I used to do this too.  It was an every day thing until I used too much paper and clogged the toilet l. 

• 10 months later...

Yes, I pooed my pants frequently and enjoyed the feeling of wearing dirty underwear. Strangely perhaps I also enjoyed how it smelt, especially after a few hours. In contrast to the majority of comments here I didn't really try and hide the fact, and although I generally kept out of the way as much as possible, usually playing on my own in my room, I was also aware that at some point my mum would smell me and I took no particular steps to evade this discovery (as a rule it didn't make a lot of difference as she wouldn't normally clean me up till later), and nor was I particularly bothered about being smelt by my sister.

It was only about 10 years ago that I started experimenting with diapers and to this day if I'm not wearing a nappy or a pull-up I can't be trusted to keep my underpants clean.

• Like 2
4 hours ago, PetersPHP said:

Yes, I pooed my pants frequently and enjoyed the feeling of wearing dirty underwear. Strangely perhaps I also enjoyed how it smelt, especially after a few hours. In contrast to the majority of comments here I didn't really try and hide the fact, and although I generally kept out of the way as much as possible, usually playing on my own in my room, I was also aware that at some point my mum would smell me and I took no particular steps to evade this discovery (as a rule it didn't make a lot of difference as she wouldn't normally clean me up till later), and nor was I particularly bothered about being smelt by my sister.

It was only about 10 years ago that I started experimenting with diapers and to this day if I'm not wearing a nappy or a pull-up I can't be trusted to keep my underpants clean.

But I bet diapers are a LOT better to poo in comparatively speaking!?? Did you poo your pants because you hated using the potty, or was it just a phobia you had of the potty?!? And how would your mom clean you up? Would she lay you down and take off your underwear like she was changing a diaper, or would she do it while standing you up and take off your underwear that way?!? Just curious!??

22 hours ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

But I bet diapers are a LOT better to poo in comparatively speaking!?? Did you poo your pants because you hated using the potty, or was it just a phobia you had of the potty?!? And how would your mom clean you up? Would she lay you down and take off your underwear like she was changing a diaper, or would she do it while standing you up and take off your underwear that way?!? Just curious!??

Toilet phobia certainly played a part, but there was undoubtedly an element even from an early age of enjoying it. Whenever someone smelt me I would feel tremendous embarrassment but also a kind of innocent excitement, and on occasion I would even tell my sister I'd pooed my pants as I wanted someone to know, to ask me about it, to tease me etc.

My mum would usually clean me up in the bathroom. standing up, and this usually happened towards bedtime so I often spent most of the day dirty. Eventually of course I started cleaning myself up and my mum would just get me a pair of clean pants out and leave her involvement at that.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, PetersPHP said:

Toilet phobia certainly played a part, but there was undoubtedly an element even from an early age of enjoying it. Whenever someone smelt me I would feel tremendous embarrassment but also a kind of innocent excitement, and on occasion I would even tell my sister I'd pooed my pants as I wanted someone to know, to ask me about it, to tease me etc.

My mum would usually clean me up in the bathroom. standing up, and this usually happened towards bedtime so I often spent most of the day dirty. Eventually of course I started cleaning myself up and my mum would just get me a pair of clean pants out and leave her involvement at that.

I'm surprised she just didn't just put you back in diapers. She would've saved a LOT of laundry.??☺️?♥️??????♥️?? LOL!??????

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

For me pooping wasn’t so much of a big deal until I got put back in diapers when I was 4.5. But once I realized that I was in diapers for the unforeseen future I knew that I would be pooping in my diapers for as long as I was in them and so that night while I was on the rug in the family room watching the Wonderful World of Disney I got up on my hands and knees and I filled the seat of my diaper with a warm load of poop and I loved every single sensation and that was the beginning of years worth of poopy diapers and it got to the point that I didn’t care where I was or who was around, whenever I had to poop I’d fill up my diaper without a second thought (or a first one for that matter). 

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, IminWetPampers said:

For me pooping wasn’t so much of a big deal until I got put back in diapers when I was 4.5. But once I realized that I was in diapers for the unforeseen future I knew that I would be pooping in my diapers for as long as I was in them and so that night while I was on the rug in the family room watching the Wonderful World of Disney I got up on my hands and knees and I filled the seat of my diaper with a warm load of poop and I loved every single sensation and that was the beginning of years worth of poopy diapers and it got to the point that I didn’t care where I was or who was around, whenever I had to poop I’d fill up my diaper without a second thought (or a first one for that matter). 

You were SUCH a GOOD baby back when you were 4.5 years old.????♥️?????????♥️?

27 minutes ago, IminWetPampers said:

And I tried to stay that way as long as I could but it was all cut short after I turned 10. 

But thankfully you got them back. And now nobody's going to take away your Diapees anytime soon!??♥️?? I was also wearing diapees when I was 10 years old but only to bed though, unfortunately.??

3 hours ago, IminWetPampers said:

That's like me as well, when I was younger I did that too and didn't care who was around.

3 hours ago, Little Spider said:

But thankfully you got them back. And now nobody's going to take away your Diapees anytime soon!??♥️?? I was also wearing diapees when I was 10 years old but only to bed though, unfortunately.??

Thankfully, I am back in diapers where I belong and I know I am never getting out anytime soon.

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...

Definitely me. I think that’s how the whole thing started, like many people I was potty trained by 2-3, I never had accidents never wet the bed. But somewhere around 5 or 6 I wanted to poop my pants on purpose. Kids I used to play with & go to primary school with had a brother who didn’t go to school for some reason. One day they told me it’s because he poops his pants. So playing toys with him one day he stops sits up & poops his pants & then sits back down & keeps playing. He started to cry cause he said he felt embarrassed so I said now you don’t have to be & pooped my pants in front of him, we’ve both down it now. My god it felt so good just to poop my pants like that with out worrying about my mom catching me. After about half an hour his mom came in & asked James if he had an accident he said yes but so has mick, she looked at me & I just nodded, she smiled took me by the hand to the bathroom, showered me, washed & dried my clothes she asked me if it was an accident & I said no it was on purpose so James didn’t feel so bad. She asked me if I would do that again when we played & said I would. & so began my pooping/messing my pants. His mom would give me a pair of James underwear & pants to wear when I came over so I didn’t have to mess up my clothes, sometime she would put us in diapers & we would justplay with our He-Man, Voltron, & transformers toys in nothing but a T-Shirt & diaper, that’s when I started to wet as well when we were diapered. This went on till I was about 7 maybe 8 & they moved away to Queensland & then started the sneaky phase, toilet paper stuffed in under pants then pooping in that flushing it & quickly showering. Until my mid teens when I started working part time &  the folks would go away & leave us more often I started buying Huggies Drynites for 15 year olds my god they were good & fit my slim frame perfectly. I still craved for those old style plastic diapers  but thought they were no longer made. I also thought I was the only possible one in the world that liked doing this, apart from my friend when I was little. Then I found DPF website & finally had a name for myself a Diaper Lover. In my 40s now still love to wear & use diapers specially Crinklz & still love to just mess my pants as well. 

• 3 weeks later...

I used to only wet and mess my pants (still do) whenever I knew I 'could get away whit it.'  Only got started in adult diapers after seeing many around whe my aged father was in a nursing home for a while.  Now used diapers sometimes, but still enjoy primarily using my pants.

• Like 1