LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From messing underwear to diapers

Yes...Had an interest in people messing & wetting themselves for as long as I can remember...I started deliberately messing my pants for pleasure as an adolescent ..I'm now in my 60's & its only recently that I've started using diapers & I'm really enjoying this fetish.

• Like 2

Yep, I started out as a pants pooper (underwear).  Diapers didn't become a real option until I moved out.  And, back in the early 80's there were really only Depends, and maybe Attends if you could find them.

Now I prefer messing my diapers.

• Like 2

Same boat as you folks.  I had a special pair of underwear for the dirty deed in middle school. How embarrassing when my little sister discovered it!  In high school I started to stuff my underwear with toilet paper. It wasn’t until I was in the military that I bought my first package of adult diapers. The rest is history! 

@pprebel I can’t wait to reach the age where incontinence is a perfectly acceptable part of life. I’ve got another 15 years or so to go. 

• Like 1
On 2/18/2019 at 7:13 AM, Charlie22 said:

@pprebel I can’t wait to reach the age where incontinence is a perfectly acceptable part of life. I’ve got another 15 years or so to go. 

That's the nice thing about being my age. You don't have to say a word about actually wearing a diaper for fun. You don't have to make excuses. You don't have to rationalize.

Started messing and wetting myself at the age of 5 because I liked the feeling. Stopped when I was 7. Picked it back up when I was 12. Got into diapers around the same time because I enjoyed that I could mess myself without worrying about ruining my underwear or getting all wet. Keep it all contained, squishy and smelly

• Like 3

I don't ever remember messing my pants at school and I'm sure if I did at the time I'd have been horrified and disgusted at myself. My interest in messing started in adulthood from wanting to wear diapers, initially simply wetting in them and has grown from there towards my now having been wearing 24/7 for 6 months which is my longest ever period

Used to do this all the time, and still do!

I sometimes would poop on a piece of toilet paper and then sit on it, felt soooo good. Nappies are now obviously better suited, but sometimes im in the mood to do it in my pants hehe 

• Like 3

That's something that brought back memories for me, making a bridge of toilet paper with long pieces folded over several times, sitting on the toilet and going poop into the paper bridge.  I would imagine what a diaper would be like doing that as a little guy I guess?  Almost forgot about it till I read the note from BabyMe Please, but maybe that is what really got me interested in trying diapers in older age, something I did in my youth?

• Like 4

I don't remember messing my pants as a kid.  I wear diapers a couple times a week and rarely mess, but this morning I did decide to mess in my underpants to see what it was like based on this thread.  For safety, I did slip a pair of waterproof pants over them and I'm glad I did.  It was a small mess and I did not like it at all!  It was messier in thin cotton briefs, the crotch was a lot smaller and therefore much harder to contain the mess inside my underpants, and it was just yucky pulling them off and emptying the small load into the toilet.  Then I had to rinse them out in the sink and then scrub the sink, all before hopping into the shower to clean up.  Then I had to wash them in the laundry (anyone priced a package of Haines briefs lately?)  No, disposable diapers are so much easier.  Thicker with a much wider seat and crotch to contain the mess, easy to remove by just untaping it and pulling it off, and no rinsing out in the sink.  Just roll it up, put it in a bag and toss it out in the trash.  Unless I'm sick or ate something bad and just can't make it to a toilet in time (and I've had a few close calls but as of yet, no accidents), I'll do my occasional pants pooping in my diapers and not in my underpants. 

Exactly this. I obviously couldn't buy nappies as a kid as I didn't have my own money, I used to poo myself whenever I needed to go and whenever I had privacy. Problem was I was caught by my parents a few times to the point where they took me to see a doctor who thought I was suffering from constipation so I ended up on medication for that. As soon as I started earning my own money I was able to buy nappies. 

On 2/18/2019 at 7:13 AM, Charlie22 said:

.... I had a special pair of underwear for the dirty deed in middle school. How embarrassing when my little sister discovered it!  

Exactly the same here! Hiding them became a little difficult, which is why I tried for years to squash the desire to wear diapers.

6 minutes ago, le Hollandais said:

Exactly the same here! Hiding them became a little difficult, which is why I tried for years to squash the desire to wear diapers.

So did I, I used to have pairs of y-fronts that i would use just to poop in even though I normally wear boxers. Even now I enjoy just going in my pants.

I tend to mess my pants more than diapers, mostly because wearing diapers currently requires planning (I don’t really have the opportunity to wear diapers freely on an everyday basis), whereas messing my pants is something I can do on a whim whenever he urge hits me and I have some privacy. That said, I do prefer diapers because I can enjoy every mess much longer, and go about my day with a nice load without anyone really noticing. 

• Like 2

I did the underwear messing quite a lot as a young child in hopes of being put back in to diapers, did not work out as I hoped for. 

I continued to mess my underwear as often as I could and at times when it was not prudent to do so still hoping to be put into a diaper, still my parents would not put me back into diapers. 

At age 10 I was caught with a diaper stuffed into my underwear, that did the trick and I was forced to wear diapers and to use the diapers, but little did my parents know I was enjoying this punishment. 

• Like 2

I started out going in my underwear as a kid (i still enjoy the feeling now) I had encropresis and often had accidents from potty training till about age 8 they slowed down. I was 11 when i first pooped my pants on purpose, that is how my diaper fetish developed, however I didn't buy my first diapers till I was about 22

• Like 1
On 2/22/2019 at 11:37 PM, deewet said:

That's something that brought back memories for me, making a bridge of toilet paper with long pieces folded over several times, sitting on the toilet and going poop into the paper bridge.  I would imagine what a diaper would be like doing that as a little guy I guess?  Almost forgot about it till I read the note from BabyMe Please, but maybe that is what really got me interested in trying diapers in older age, something I did in my youth?

I did that too and would pretend I was a baby doing it in a nappy. But even that young I wanted to be doing it in a nappy and the bridge was a substitute until I could get the real thing.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

I started messing my pants at about 12.  I did it discretely, always at home with no one around and then clean up.  I thoroughly enjoyed it and did it off and on into adulthood.  Then I discovered adult diapers and now poop in them but still occasionally poop my pants.  Still a great feeling to just let go. 

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/12/2019 at 9:28 AM, jacob said:

I did that too and would pretend I was a baby doing it in a nappy. But even that young I wanted to be doing it in a nappy and the bridge was a substitute until I could get the real thing.

This was my first experiment too, @jacob, @deewet and @BabyMePlease. I’d been wetting my pants with a lot of pleasure since I was 13, sometimes while imagining I was back as a baby in diapers. I gradually got curious about the poop part too, though it started out seeming soooo embarrassing and nasty to have done that in my pants even as a baby.

But I couldn’t help wondering what it felt like. Holding a few layers of folded toilet paper under my bum and pooping in it was the first thing I tried. It felt so taboo doing that. It was a big surprise that it felt so nice to have the warm poop flatten and start to spread across my bum.

This led in a couple of quick steps to doing it in my underwear, lined with toilet paper for protection, a story I’ve told here. I was inspired by and imitating a little year old cousin who I watched poop in her diaper right in front of me, and then toddle unsteadily and sit in it.  I knew I must have done the same many times when I was her age, and somehow I just had to try it. My underwear were the simplest makeshift diapers I had access to for a while after that.

• Like 1