LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What do you wear?

I wear tracksuit bottoms and when I'm walking, bending down or moving my trousers seem to slid and cause the bottoms of my trousers to go under the back of the bottom of my shoes / shoe heels. What can I do to stop this? I thought about getting a size smaller of trousers. Had them adjusted in height already.

You should wear bottoms with gathers and zippers they sort of look like old style sweat suit pants, only they are nylon and have zippers at the bottom.

I  do wear and have worn nylon nothing but track suit bottoms since 1993.

I wear the lined type over long johns when its very cold, then when its normal cold I wear the light weight nylon shell pants over long johns.

I am a small thin guy I always buy size Large the sizes on track pants are all over the place, my favorites are the 3 stripe Adidas I bought all I could find.

Almost every pair of my nylon 3 stripes came from the Salvation Army, since they have become harder to find I bought a few  high dollar pants off ebay because they were almost new.

The cost of my pants anywhere from $1.75 to $3.00, I am a big spender I know, beats paying the 40 bucks they were new.

I wear tracksuit bottoms and when I'm walking, bending down or moving my trousers seem to slid and cause the bottoms of my trousers to go under the back of the bottom of my shoes / shoe heels. What can I do to stop this? I thought about getting a size smaller of trousers. Had them adjusted in height already.
You a victim of the material ! I wear vinyl rubber or PUL pants over my diapers and each one of them can remain rock solid in place , but some of pants are not the same as the others as in a different weave or some such non sense , so i gave up wearing pants without a onesie or body stocking, if you havent tried changing your brand and sock style that sometimes helps.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...

Many layers lol.  Over my diaper you will find a pair of Garywear Active briefs.  Next you will find Abena fixing panties.  If I am feeling extra naughty or really submissive I will sometimes wear Disney Princess bloomers or a pair of custom made training panties.  Lastly, a dark colored onesie.

I've never felt the need to wear special clothing or buy my pants a size larger to hide diaper bulk.  I hardly ever wear diapers out around my own town, and when I do they are usually thinner store brand diapers.  I wear jeans and the denim fabric does a good job of helping hide bulk.  I did have a Betterdry diaper on last Saturday when out shopping and it was quite bulky, especially in the front.  I ran into a guy I know in the store and he didn't seem to notice the bulk at all, even when he looked down and asked me if I ever had my knee replaced.  I do admit that was a bit unusual for me as I very rarely wear a premium diaper, especially when out places unless I'm out of town.  I admit I could have used a good onesie to help hold the sagging diaper tighter, but for me I just buy my regular size pants.

On 3/18/2019 at 7:14 AM, rusty pins said:

I've never felt the need to wear special clothing or buy my pants a size larger to hide diaper bulk.  I hardly ever wear diapers out around my own town, and when I do they are usually thinner store brand diapers.  I wear jeans and the denim fabric does a good job of helping hide bulk.  I did have a Betterdry diaper on last Saturday when out shopping and it was quite bulky, especially in the front.  I ran into a guy I know in the store and he didn't seem to notice the bulk at all, even when he looked down and asked me if I ever had my knee replaced.  I do admit that was a bit unusual for me as I very rarely wear a premium diaper, especially when out places unless I'm out of town.  I admit I could have used a good onesie to help hold the sagging diaper tighter, but for me I just buy my regular size pants.

Starting to get bold Pins.