LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Chikan Kindle and Patreon Preview

If you know what "chikan" is in Japanese, then you know what fun diapered adventure lays ahead. If not, you could always google it, or leave it as a surprise. ;) 

This story has been available on my Patreon for the last few weeks. Part 2 of this one, an update on Pumpkin Patch, and a new Valentine's Day short story are posted on patreon as well.  

The entire story is available on my patreon, along with many others (Bad Seed, Beach Baby, along with 4 new stories for first tier members and 6 (2 short stories) for 2nd tier members)  https://www.patreon.com/Cute_Kitten

Or you can purchase it individually on Kindle (or read it for free on Kindle Unlimited). https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07WNHL5L8/ref=dbs_a_def_rwt_bibl_vppi_i0

THE CHIKAN

by CK  Cute Kitten

Amber was on her last pullup.  For the past few hours out shopping in Shibuya, she’d managed to keep it dry. She was on the train heading home, so she was certain her pink pullup would stay dry. Maybe when she walked in the door and Aunt Lisa checked her pullup, she’d praise her for keeping it dry. Three wet pullups, and their deal was Amber went to diapers full time, just like her cousin. Amber already had two wet pullups this morning. 

She winced at the thought. Those wet pullups hadn’t been accidents. Now, she felt guilty for intentionally wetting them. Peeing in a pullup was so much easier and preferable to trying to figure out the all the buttons on those fancy Japanese toilets. The last time she’d tried a toilet in public, she’d hit all the buttons and got sprayed in the face by a bidet.

Maybe she’d figure it out in time. She’d only been in Japan for a month.  There was a lot to get used to; new culture, new language.  But it was tougher than she’d been expecting.  Her love of anime and three years of Japanese in high school had made her feel confident that she was well prepared for such a big transition in her life. The move from America to Japan was not going as smoothly as she’d anticipated. Her trouble with the toilets was proof of that. 

The train slid to a smooth stop, but the change in motion still rocked her sideways. People near her pressed in, squishing her while other people slid past as passengers shuffled off the train and more squeezed on, politely pushed in by platform attendants. Her full bladder twinged with each jostle. She clenched her inner thigh muscles together, squeezing the dry padding. She was almost home; she could make it. Next time, she was so not having those extra cappuccinos.

The café she’d stopped at was one of those limited time only, specialty pop up cafes Tokyo was famous for. This one had a Sailor Moon theme.  How could she say no to that? She’d had to buy- and drink- four coffees to get the exclusive Sailor Moon and Tuxedo Mask matching mug set, along with the matching Luna the Cat and Artemis the Cat sets. The artwork was exquisite, plus put the mugs side by side and it looked like they were kissing.

Amber sighed, thrilled by the romance of her purchase. Her otaku friends back home in America would be so jealous. She couldn’t wait to show them next time she talked to them online. For a moment, she felt a pang of homesickness. But America wasn’t her home anymore; Japan was. Her American friends were now her online friends. 

She bit her lip at the thought. The train pulled out of the station. Standing passengers swayed to and fro; she clutched the pole she stood next to tighter. Aside from her friends, she didn’t miss home much. She knew she should, but the fact that she didn’t bothered her. Maybe she just needed more time. It’s why she’d come here, after all- to put distance between herself and her past. To give herself time to heal and be a normal girl. That’s what Aunt Lisa told her to do. 

America held nothing but pain, anger, and bitter loneliness. Her mother had just started serving a long prison sentence for a large amount of cocaine. Growing up, her mother had been more into chasing her next high than raising her daughter. Amber had mostly raised herself. Her grandparents lived in a Florida retirement home; they couldn’t take her in. 

At 18, Amber was a junior in high school in the American school system; in Japan, the equivalent was her second year of kotogakko school. She had flunked a year in middle school after a lot of problems at home, fighting with her mother a lot, trying to make her get sober. That was the last time Amber had tried to get her mother to care more about her than her damn drugs. 

After her mother’s latest arrest and cocaine charge, Amber had been prepared to drop out of school, go full time at McDonald’s and get another part time job so she’d have enough money to keep a roof over her head and food in her belly.  Then Aunt Lisa showed up at her apartment door out of the blue. 

Aunt Lisa was her mother’s younger sister. In college, she’d fallen head over heels for a Japanese man studying abroad; they’d had several classes together. At the end of their time together, he gave her a diamond ring and she followed him to Japan. All that happened before Amber was born; she only knew her aunt through family stories, photographs and very rare Skype calls. Aunt Lisa had always sent Amber birthday and Christmas gifts, at least until age 11, when Amber told her aunt to stop because her mom just pawned the gifts to pay for her drug habit. 

Aunt Lisa offered Amber a place in her house, to be a part of her own family. A chance for a new life. A chance to finish school. A new start in a new country; something Amber had been praying for. She hadn’t hesitated to say yes.

The train pulled into another station. She swayed with the stopping motion. Her full bladder protested and she squeezed her muscles tight.  People pushed past her; an elbow jabbed into her lower back. A small spurt of pee warmed the front of her pullup.  

Her heart fluttered and she clamped down tight with her pelvic muscles to stop the yellow tide. The thin padding soaked her pee up but it still felt wet and clammy. She winced- would Aunt Lisa count this as a wetting? Or would she let Amber slide since it was only a few drops?

A few big drops. Would diapers full time really be all that bad?  Her night diapers were so thick and comfortable; she could pee all she wanted without worrying about leaks or leaving her cozy bed. Full time diapers meant no more worries about those fancy toilets with all those buttons and kanji. Her cousin was the same age as her and diapered full time, so she wouldn’t be the only one in a diaper. Diapers also meant a longer time between changes, so she could go shopping all day without worrying about changing her pullups or finding a toilet.

Diapers also meant thick and noisy underwear peeping out from under her short skirt. Her eyes widened at the thought. Pullups were so much thinner and discrete. They didn’t show. Right? Nervously, Amber smoothed down her flouncy skirt. She certainly felt her pullup if she pressed in enough, but it was so thin she was sure no one could see it. Pullups were thicker than panties, like wearing several pair at once, yet they were so much thinner than her bulky night diapers.

All of her wettings in her pullups and her diapers were not accidents.  The only true accident she’d had was on the long flight over.  Travelling by herself for the first and only time in her eighteen years, she’d been nervous. Toss in a gnarly bout of air turbulence and she’d been too terrified to leave her seat to get up and pee. Fear had convinced her the plane was going to crash and she was going to die. That was her kind of luck. Surviving the plane and waiting in a very long line for the ladies’ room, she hadn’t been able to make it. One little leak had turned into a massive flood. Her luggage had been misplaced, so she’d been stuck in wet pants until her aunt found her. 

From Narita airport all the way home, nobody had said a word about her wet, pee-smelling jeans. Strangers stared covertly. Only foreigners openly gawked. No one teased or taunted her and they all looked hastily away when she made eye contact. A few people might have taken photos, but they were very covert about it so she never noticed. 

At her aunt’s house, Amber’s new home, Aunt Lisa had told her to take a bath and gave her some of her cousin’s clothes to borrow. The clothes were a little too small, but she managed to squeeze into them. Amber had felt so ashamed and embarrassed- so much for making a good impression. Her only consolation had been seeing the way her cousin’s pants poofed out and hearing the tell-tale crinkle.

Settling into her new life, Amber noticed how doting Aunt Lisa treated her cousin. He was the same age as Amber- eighteen- but Aunt Lisa treated him much younger.  She even checked and changed his diapers, like she didn’t trust him to manage his own diapers. He never fought her- he seemed to enjoy the attention. And when Amber had her accident, Aunt Lisa had been just as tender with her

Amber’s heart had ached with yearning and jealousy at her cousin’s treatment. In those loving moments, Amber saw flashes of her mother when she was growing up- rare moments of sobriety and regret, when her mother remembered she had a daughter. Aunt Lisa treated Amber like an adult, but Amber secretly wanted the gentle warmth her cousin and his diapers got, something she never had enough of in her own childhood.

So she’d purposefully wet her pants again, just to see how her aunt would react. No yelling, no judgement- just tender care. A few more wet pants during the following days found Amber in pullups. A couple of wet nights landed her in diapers, along with a plethora of hugs and kisses.  

Amber had wanted and craved that attention. Now she found herself enjoying the added feelings of security and comfort her extra padding provided. Her new dilemma; should she stay in pullups during the day and put more effort into figuring those damn toilets out, or just give up and go diapered full time?

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1
19 hours ago, WBDaddy said:

Yes, you do have a passion for Japan as a setting.  Not sure where this one is going - lot more questions than answers here, which is how an opening chapter should be.

It's such a fun setting! My inner otaku is not coming out of the closet.       The title does give some of the plot away, but this short story also lays a foundation for some future short stories (one of which I'm in the middle of working on), so I've got a lot of ground laying to do. But it'll pay off later down the road. :) 

19 hours ago, aldl4811 said:

This is excellent!

Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed it. :) 

Enjoying this hoping for more soon if you can. I've been an otaku since I saw Akira when I was a senior in high school :) So our inner otakus can squeal together in the closet away from the normal people.

Super good! :D

You have this way of writing that is very pleasing to read. I've been trying to come up with a way to describe it that does it justice and allows you to get what I mean despite my experience not being yours, but reading your work is like listening to ASMR. Your choice of words and the way you write is like having someone whisper talk to you, it makes the base of my skull all tingly and warm and I absolutely adore reading every word. I hope that's not like a super weird creeper thing to say, but if it is then I'm sorry not sorry for being a super weird creeper thing. :P 

My one complaint, and this isn't at all your fault, is that I can't heart it more than once!

4 hours ago, Sarah Penguin said:

Enjoying this hoping for more soon if you can. I've been an otaku since I saw Akira when I was a senior in high school :) So our inner otakus can squeal together in the closet away from the normal people.

Yay, a fellow otaku! :DAkira! I remember first seeing that when I was in middle school on the Syfy channel. It scared the crap out of me. I loved it LOL! Let's let our otaku sides roar! ;) 

3 hours ago, RambleLamb said:

Super good! :D

You have this way of writing that is very pleasing to read. I've been trying to come up with a way to describe it that does it justice and allows you to get what I mean despite my experience not being yours, but reading your work is like listening to ASMR. Your choice of words and the way you write is like having someone whisper talk to you, it makes the base of my skull all tingly and warm and I absolutely adore reading every word. I hope that's not like a super weird creeper thing to say, but if it is then I'm sorry not sorry for being a super weird creeper thing. :P 

My one complaint, and this isn't at all your fault, is that I can't heart it more than once!

Aww thankies, I'm blushing! :50_EmoticonsHDcom: It's not weird or creepy. But being weird and creepy is fun in a non-weird and creepy way ;) 

13 minutes ago, Cute_Kitten said:

Yay, a fellow otaku! :DAkira! I remember first seeing that when I was in middle school on the Syfy channel. It scared the crap out of me. I loved it LOL! Let's let our otaku sides roar! ;) 

I watched it at a friends place on vhs copy his visiting from college older brother gotten from somewhere, this was before to my knowledge not on tv here at least yet.   The video place wanted an arm, a leg,  a kidney, and the firstborn of everyone you knew as well, for a copy of Akira of your own. Still don't understand how that happened nobody ever invited me over for stuff like that during high school *shrugs happily takes the akira viewing as a win* Previously I was mostly a godzilla fan in regards to japanese  produced media, then my mind was blown and I started looking for other stuff.  I may have dragged my sister into power rangers, sailor moon, and stuff as well poor girl :)

1 hour ago, Sarah Penguin said:

I watched it at a friends place on vhs copy his visiting from college older brother gotten from somewhere, this was before to my knowledge not on tv here at least yet.   The video place wanted an arm, a leg,  a kidney, and the firstborn of everyone you knew as well, for a copy of Akira of your own. Still don't understand how that happened nobody ever invited me over for stuff like that during high school *shrugs happily takes the akira viewing as a win* Previously I was mostly a godzilla fan in regards to japanese  produced media, then my mind was blown and I started looking for other stuff.  I may have dragged my sister into power rangers, sailor moon, and stuff as well poor girl :)

The first anime I ever saw was Sailor Moon, then Ronin Warriors. Oh, those cheesy old-school anime! What turned me into an otaku though was Gundam Wing- funnily enough that's the only giant robot anime I ever really got into. I blame the 5 pretty boy pilots. It's also what got me into reading yaoi.  That's really cool you got to see Akira so early!  I remember when video rental stores had a small anime section- and none of it was rated! That was the best, you'd rent an anime with no clue what was gonna happen inside. It was a surprise (and boy howdy did things like Ninja Scroll surprise me! LOL).   Ah, I remember Power Rangers in their hey day, too. Fun times, fun times. and it's awesome your sister got into it, too. It's always more fun to watch with others! :D 

I'm gonna float a few things your way @Cute_Kitten and if anything sticks you can consider this a shout out, but if nothing does then I was just passing through saying random shit. :) 

- Fushigi Yūgi

- Yu Yu Hakusho

- Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust

- Neon Genesis Evangelion

Fushigi Yugi was the very anime I ever saw. A girlfriend showed it to me and I was drawn to how pretty the boys were and I started just watching whatever I could get my hands on after that. I've seen the above things all the way through and have started and stopped for time reasons so many other things. Samurai X, Ah My Goddess, Elfen Lied, Blue Seed 9...the list goes on and on and on. I have seen all of Akira though, I regularly yell "Tetsuo!" when I'm angry at someone. :P

Anywho, I thought I'd throw some stuff out there and see if anything blows wind up your skirt, if not then oh well! :D

6 hours ago, RambleLamb said:

I'm gonna float a few things your way @Cute_Kitten and if anything sticks you can consider this a shout out, but if nothing does then I was just passing through saying random shit. :) 

- Fushigi Yūgi

- Yu Yu Hakusho

- Vampire Hunter ? Bloodlust

- Neon Genesis Evangelion

Fushigi Yugi was the very anime I ever saw. A girlfriend showed it to me and I was drawn to how pretty the boys were and I started just watching whatever I could get my hands on after that. I've seen the above things all the way through and have started and stopped for time reasons so many other things. Samurai X, Ah My Goddess, Elfen Lied, Blue Seed 9...the list goes on and on and on. I have seen all of Akira though, I regularly yell "Tetsuo!" when I'm angry at someone. :P

Anywho, I thought I'd throw some stuff out there and see if anything blows wind up your skirt, if not then oh well! :D

I LOVED Yu Yu Hakusho! It was one of my favorites on Toonami's Saturday night at midnight run. Elfen Leid, good memories of that one.   "blows wind up your skirt" LOL! I like that saying! 

• 2 weeks later...

Part 2 has been up on my patreon for the last few weeks. Part 3 is currently posted there, along with the latest update on Bad Seed.  https://www.patreon.com/Cute_Kitten

I want to give a huge shoutout to my patreon supporters- Thank you! I really appreciate it! ?

The train lurched forward as it pulled out of the station. Amber still had several stops to go before hers. People pressed in tightly; the car felt more packed than before and she wondered how that was even possible. She was squashed against the pole.  This made a New York subway car feel spacious in comparison. She looked around at the crowd, at Japanese faces everywhere. She was the only gaijin. She wondered if she was the only one diapered, too.

Maybe the toilets over here weren’t as complicated as she made them out to be. Perhaps, deep down, she wanted to be diapered so bad she conflated the toilets into giant, complicated potty monsters. To her, all those buttons were more complicated than operating a gundam, a giant fighting robot in some of her favorite anime.

She had looked up Youtube videos on how to operate those tech-savvy toilets. What buttons she should look for to flush. The tutorials made it seem easy. She had overestimated her kanji reading ability and underestimated the toilets. The buttons were not always in the same place and the symbols and kanji differed depending on the brand.  Peeing her pullup was much less troublesome. It was one less cultural hurdal for her to juggle. 

Elbows brushed against her from three sides. She tried to make herself as small as possible, limbs plastered to her body.  Crowds were one thing she had a hard time getting used to. People everywhere, no breathing room. The trains were usually packed, no matter the time or day.  Weekend shopping like she had done today, or travelling to school, the train was always a rolling sardine can.

Her Japanese had improved more in one short month than in three years of highschool, due to cultural immersion. Everywhere, everyone spoke Japanese. Even at home. Store clerks would sometimes struggle to speak halting, heavily accented English with her, since she was a gaijin. But the locals, once they knew whose niece she was, all spoke to her in Japanese. She wondered if her aunt or uncle had talked to them about her.  The only time she used English was with her old friends online, and on rare occasions with her aunt.  Aunt Lisa usually insisted Amber speak Japanese because the more she used it, the quicker she would learn and get comfortable with the language. 

Amber had adapted to other cultural changes in stride. The big ones- food, school, etiquette, new cultural norms- she’d been prepared for. Her palate was taking longer to adjust than she liked, but that just meant she had to try harder. Like today for lunch, she’d gotten yakisoba, fried noodles with chopped up vegetables and chicken instead of going to McDonald’s for lunch.  She had ended up at McDonald’s anyway, to change out of her first wet pull up of the day.  She’d also bought a milkshake since she didn’t want to use the bathroom without buying anything. Her mother used to do that all the time, and Amber hated it. 

Diapers would make shopping so much more convenient. Could she handle wearing such bulky, noisy diapers to school?  Her cousin handled his diapers just fine, even on the rare occasions his skirt flipped up, accidentally showing off his diapers to the world. 

A boy, in a girl uniform.  Amber shook her head. The school staff and other students seemed alright with it. How did he get away with it? Crossdressing and other nonsense was even less accepted in Japan than it was in America.  Well, it was accepted in the media and celebrity personas. At least, that’s what Google-sensei told her.  There were some long standing traditions of men dressing as women, such as the onnagata, men who played female roles in kabuki theatre. 

Here in the everyday life, no one made fun of the cross dressing diaper boy. It made Amber feel like something very fishy was going on. The school was a small, private one, and much different than she had been expecting.  Accepting her cousin’s skirts and diapers was just one example of the school’s curiosities. 

The school was okay with her pullups, too. Amber had tried her best to hide them- she’d changed in the bathroom and hid her wet pullups at the bottom of the trash can.  She had been found out when a couple of delinquent boys snuck and took photos up girls’ skirts. She was the only gaijin at the school; naturally, they’d target an exotic curiosity like her. Photos of her wet, pink pullups with the butterfly print had quickly spread over the school before the teachers spotted it. 

She had been teased only a little before the teasing abruptly, strangely stopped.  The guilty parties had humbly bowed before her, apologizing in shame.  No matter the culture, groups always had peer pressure and bullying. So why were she and her cousin, the class pants-pissers, off the hook?

Even in a vastly different culture, it was too strange. It unnerved her. She tried talking to her cousin about it, but he either changed the subject or pretended not to know what she was talking about. Everybody else- her teachers, her aunt and uncle- reacted the same. The message was clear; do not question your good fortune. Just appreciate and enjoy it. She could wear her diapers without facing any peer pressure. She wanted to fit in, to be liked, so she kept her mouth shut. She didn’t want to make any problems. 

But she still smelled a big, fat rat.  She just had no clue how to sniff it out. Maybe wearing big, bulky, noisy diapers so thick they made her waddle and peeped out from under her uniform skirt would stir things up enough to get her some answers. 

“Mommy, why is that big girl in pullups? Is she potty training too?”

At the squeaky voice, Amber looked down.  A little girl, maybe 3-4 years old, clung to her mother’s leg, right next to Amber.  In a perfect position to see up Amber’s skirt.  Her face flushed hot and she tugged self-consciously on her skirt.  

The mom’s eyes widened; she glanced at Amber for a split second then immediately looked away and shushed her daughter with a small wave of her hand.  She pretended like Amber didn’t exist, wasn’t standing right next to her. The little girl looked up at her mother, up at Amber, then fell silent.

It was on the tip of Amber’s tongue to say something, but the response threw her off balance. She wasn't sure how to read that reaction. In America, it was rude. The mom should have apologized to her. In Japan, perhaps the mom was simply trying to save face both for herself and Amber, and was also shaming her daughter by her silence, by her refusal to acknowledge her.  Save face by avoiding escalating the situation, allowing both parties to walk away in dignity. 

Amber chewed her lip, unsure what she should do. How should she respond? If she spoke up, she’d be the troublemaker. She’d be escalating the situation and making things worse. Maybe it was better to pretend like there was no situation. Avoid trouble with silence. She didn’t want to cause any trouble, break any social taboos, be an ugly American. A barbarian foreigner.

She looked away, too. She caught a few people staring at her crotch as if trying to detect her pullup.  They all quickly looked away and disengaged upon eye contact. 

Once her heart stopped fluttering and she could think clearly, she contemplated the girl’s question. She peed her pants because she wanted attention from her aunt so bad she was considering going from pullups to full time diapers. She snuck a peek at the little girl. That child was going from pullups to big girl panties. Amber moved in the opposite direction, from pullups down to diapers.

Shame and horror washed over her. She pissed herself for attention; she was a spoiled, selfish, rotten rat.  She cringed at those thoughts. She wanted to rip her damp pullup off. The squishy padding around her crotch filled her with disgust.  Her bladder twinged and she clenched her muscles tighter.  Her selfish little charade needed to come to an end. Her diapers would be dry at night from now on and her pullups dry during the day. Then she’d be back in big girl panties like a normal 18 year old. She belonged in panties. Even if it meant losing her aunt’s love and the parental attention she’d rarely gotten in childhood.

• Like 6
On 3/4/2019 at 1:09 PM, fyunch said:

Nicely done.  Internal dialog is interesting.  Pacing and continuity make it fun.

Thank you! I hope that's interesting in a good way lol!  :) 

On 3/5/2019 at 5:43 AM, Sarah Penguin said:

What fyunch said. :)

thank you :) 

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry, I am just getting around to reading this finally and I have found it very good. I really feel bad that a 18 year old girl would think she has to wear diapers to get any kind of love. I am also interested in learning more about what is going on with the school and the Japanese society that causes people to react to others wearing diapers like they are. I was happy I could give this a like and I am looking forward to reading more.