LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Underware between you and the Diaper?

Does anyone else wear underware before putting the diaper on? I’ve had a situation where the diaper had such a “uneven” load that it ended up dumping into my pantsleg. Boy was I pissed... or was I pooped? Anyway, if I have a pair of underware it supports the load until I can remove the diaper and do what is needed. I will admit that in some instances that I needed more moisture absorbant material and I didn’t need to deal with the mess until I got home and could clean up completely. Any comments/suggestions?

I would equate what you are doing to putting on a t shirt and then putting antiperspirant on the shirt and not applying it directly to your arm pits. When you do this, your antiperspirant will not work. If you are having a problem with your diaper being too loose, sliding down and leaking poop as a result, Why not try putting the diaper on first and then put the underwear on afterwards to hold the diaper in place. After all, the goal should be to poop in the diaper and not the underwear.

• Like 1

Honestly, there is very little difference between going in underpants vs going in a diaper, except that a diaper will keep everything contained better, while the underpants will become saturated and increase the chance of leaks as you move around (assuming you're wearing a diaper over it).  They also nullify the leak guards around the legs.  Putting underwear on the outside of a diaper helps quite a bit.  I also find that wearing a onesie can help as well.  Anything that puts pressure around the top of the legs will help prevent the kind of leaks you are talking about.

If you are set on wearing underwear in your diaper, you may want to consider cloth diapers.  If the goal is to increase your likelihood of accidents when undiapered, then I could see this being useful.

• 2 months later...

Well I did this myself but only wet it, as I didn't want to mess that much. It felt like the wetness didn't go away that easily and when I was done I developed a rash. So keep that in mind. Diapers keep the wetness away from your skin, as they were designed to. If you're going to mess in your underwear with a diaper over them, I guess it'll be the same as messing as regular only you'll have the diaper over so you won't have to worry about containing the mess.

On 4/23/2019 at 4:06 PM, notyalc said:

Well I did this myself but only wet it, as I didn't want to mess that much. It felt like the wetness didn't go away that easily and when I was done I developed a rash. So keep that in mind. Diapers keep the wetness away from your skin, as they were designed to. If you're going to mess in your underwear with a diaper over them, I guess it'll be the same as messing as regular only you'll have the diaper over so you won't have to worry about containing the mess.

This is true.  Disposable diapers are designed to keep wetness away from your skin and make you feel dryer.  Cloth diapers will wick the wetness throughout the diaper and will not lock it away, therefor making you feel wet.  It's those of us older folks who were raised in cloth diapers and remember the feeling of being wet all over that brings the nostalgia of wanting that wet cloth feeling back.  To younger people like notyalc who were most likely raised in disposable diapers and never experienced wearing wet cloth diapers, it's probably an unusual and somewhat uncomfortable feeling.