LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

This is something I've written up the past couple of days, while being sick. It's not great by any means, but I hope it's entertaining. If this is somehow your first exposure to 'diaper dimension' stories, please go read the progenitor, "Alisa's Adventures in the Diaper Dimension," and some of the other, better, and more prolific authors around here. Technical and plot criticism is very welcome. Enjoy.

--

Blair wore a smile on his face, as he stared at his love in the driver's seat. He began to reminisce. Fay Smedley had been his girlfriend for three years. A mutual friend, a Little named Paul, had set them up. He had said they were perfect for eachother. Blair had a thing for Amazon women, and he had majored in Mechanical Engineering at university. Fay had also majored in Chemical Engineering, although she went to a different school. Blair had figured it wouldn't work out, but, at the time, he decided to humor his friend. It wasn't odd for the two races to date, although it almost always ended in adoption. He wasn't very interested in being a baby. Marriage between Amazons and Littles wasn't illegal, but it was rare. Despite his interests, Blair didn't expect it to happen. That was until he saw Fay. It was love at first sight. She felt likewise.

They had changed eachother. While he would've loved to marry his love, he came around to the idea of being her baby. He became less independently minded, and she became less dominant. He let his emotions show more. He grew his hair out, because she liked it. He slowly let her do more and more for him. She made sure to occasionally let him feel needed. She made sure to never regarded him as anything less than an equal. She valued what he had to say. They had been through a lot together. Good times had brought them close, and the bad times had made them stronger.

Today, however, had been the most important day of the couple's lives. Everything had been taken care of during the preceeding days. They'd visited a clinic to got himself examined medically and tagged. A local judge had privately interviewed both, and a lawyer helped them get all the documents together. Everything was approved by the state. Finally, the Amazon woman and the Little man had reached the final step in making their relationship official. As per their country's laws, they both signed an adoption agreement. From here on, the two were bound together. The woman as the caretaker, and the man as her ward. It was a union that both had dreamed about for a long time.

The pair were now riding home from that event. "Home" was Fay's house. A medium-sized, three-bedroom, one-story, suburban cookie-cutter. It wasn't lavish. It was more than enough for two, though. Blair had moved in months ago, but he had slept in Fay's bed. He had a room, but he had never seen it. Fay wanted to keep it a secret. It was a present to the love of her life. He knew it was a nursery. Whenever she was home alone, he knew that she worked on it. He had begged her to let him work on it, to help her out, but she had rebuffed him. The room was a surprise present for him. It was silly to think he could work on it. She promised he would love it, though.

A gentle nudge on the shoulder and an angelic voice roused him from this thoughts.

"Hey sweetie, day-dreaming?"

He looked up at Fay, now holding the back passenger-side door open. They were already home. He responded with a smile and then held his arms out to the much taller woman.

"Yep. Up, please."

"Of course, of course." Fay chuckled as she lifted him out of his carseat. "You know, now that you're adopted, you're going have to have better manners than that."

"Sorry, Mommy. I'll do better next time."

"Well, there will be plenty of opportunity to learn." With that, she started walking towards the door.

"How's it feel to never have to use that boring old carseat again?" As she got to the door, she fiddled with her keychain.

"Great. I hear the babyish carseats are way more comfortable." The door opened, and they stepped inside. Fay began to carry Blair towards his new room. Their small-talk ceased. He was excited, and she was nervous, even if she didn't show it. Ever since Blair moved in, he had wondered about this secret room. It would be representative of the life he was going to live from now on. Fay just hoped that Blair liked it. As they stopped in front of the door, Blair noticed something different. A name plaque was on it now. It was pink. Well, he had to be fair, the border was pink and the center was white. The pink was a bit worrisome, though, as was the stylized butterfly that took up some space next to his also pink name.

Blair would've asked about this, but Fay spoke first.

"Are you ready to see your nursery?"

He nodded, putting the plaque behind him. It might've been a mistake. When she opened the door, and he took in his first view of the nursery, he realized that it wasn't a mistake.

The carpet was the only thing he was fine with. It was the same greyish color that went throughout the rest of the house. The wall opposite the door was pastel pink, as was the wall with the door on it. The walls to the left and right were a pastel yellow. A crib sat under the window, which was in the middle of the other pink wall. It was white and rather ornate. The sheets and pillows on the bed were yellow. To his left was a closet door, which was painted white and covered in butterfly designs. To his right was what he assumed was a changing table and a toy-chest. Both were painted white, matching the crib. The cushioning on the changing table was pink, however. Blair's mouth hung open.

Fay forced a smile. "What do you think?"

Several seconds passed by before the small man in her arms gave a reply. "I-it's for a girl."

"Of course it is, buttercup."

"A-and I'm a boy."

She looked down at him and smiled. "That is for Mommy to decide. Now, let's get you out of those nasty big boy clothes, and get your first diaper on you." She started towards the changing table, but stopped as her charge struggled in her arms.

"Wait! Fay! Explain what's going on to me, please." Blair was rightfully upset. This was not was he was expecting, and Fay had never mentioned anything like this to him. He was scared, too. He knew that a lot of Little boys were turned into Little girls. He also knew, that he didn't make sure to specify anything against that in their agreement. He was a boy, and he thought Fay wanted a boy. It was an oversight on his part, and now it was costing him. His large lover sighed and sat down on the floor, still holding him.

"Calm down. It's okay." She stroked his shoulder-length, blonde hair. "I've been debating whether to tell you. It's been my biggest worry. I didn't want to destroy the love we have. I figured that surprising you like this would be the best way. In retrospect, it was stupid. I got too deep into it. I kept putting off telling you, but I kept working on this nursery." She paused for a moment. "I've been a liar. I never wanted a man. I still don't. I never wanted a little boy, either."

Blair cringed at that.

"I don't exactly want a little girl, either." That surprised him. What did she want, then? "I want you. As a boy, but as my princess too. It has been a fantasy of mine for as long as I can remember, to have a cute Little boy dolled up as my Little girl."

Another moment of silence passed before Blair spoke. "So I'm not going to be turned into a girl? I get to keep my," He paused and glanced at his crotch, "y'know?"

"Yes, you do. Your princess parts will stay intact." The words embarassed Blair a bit, but they did make him relieved. His mommy continued "I want you to know, we're still equals. Mostly. I would never make a decision like that without your consent. This," her hand sliced through the air, "was just my silly way of asking you if this was okay. If it's not, I can change it. Make it fit for a little prince, instead. But, I really, really want you to be my little girl. Please?"

Blair grimaced. He loved her, and he would do anything to please her. She had shocked him with this room. A role he didn't want was thrust upon him. It had taken a long time for him to get used to the idea of being a baby boy, and now he was expected to be a girl. It was something he had never imagined. He was firmly a male in his mind. For his true love, though? He didn't adore the idea, but he adored her enough to make this concession. He had one more concern, however.

"W-well," It bothered him to even have to ask this, "I'll still be the only man in your life?"

"You're not a man anymore, Blair. You will be the only love in my life, though. It'll just be you and me. No Daddy or second Mommy for you."

"Okay, then. Anything for you, Mommy." He was still hesitant, but he had decided. Not that he really had a choice. If she forced it, there was nothing in their agreement against it. Besides that, his love for her wouldn't let this desire go unaddressed.

With that, Fay began to undress Blair. His big boy clothes and underwear were left on the floor, as the Little was lifted onto the changing table and strapped down. She took some supplies out of a drawer on the side of the table, and then began. He'd heard about the first time being intimate and romantic. It was everything he could've hoped for. Baby-powder smelled incredible. The feeling of it being sprinkled onto him, and then gentlely spread around by Fay's hand was tantalizing. She spoke sweet nothings to him, as she lifted his behind and slid some padding beneath him. The thick, white garment was taped around him. It was an odd feeling, but a feeling he knew he'd get used to. After checking the leak-guards, she unbuckled him and picked him back up.

She took him to the butterfly-covered closet door. Each design was perfect, and each butterfly was randomly placed around the door. Blair figured that Fay had used a stencil. She had never been the best at that sort of thing. Fay used her free hand to open the door, revealing a rainbow-colored cornucopeia of clothes. There was a large selection on hangers, and Blair could see a few plastic drawers. He had quite the wardrobe, and Fay was browsing through it. Two different items were eventually displayed to him. A frilly, pastel-purple dress with puffy short-sleeves, or a simple pink onesie displaying the words "So Sweet" in cursive.

Blair didn't particularly care for either choice. This was his lot, now, however. He weighed the options. One was sickeningly girly, and more formal. The other was a bit more gender-neutral in design. Today was their special day, though. Blair assumed that Fay would prefer him to pick the dress, so that she could get some pictures to commemorate it. He pointed at the dress and uttered a "Please." He needed to get used to that kind of clothing anyway. This certainly wasn't the only dress he now owned, and it wouldn't be the last day he'd wear one.

"Good choice, buttercup."

Fay sat him down on the ground, and the dress was slipped over Blair's head. A zipper was zipped up the back of the dress. He was now dressed. It was a little uncomfortable, but not overly so. The hem of the dress was about at the middle of his diaper. Blair didn't expect to have many clothes that covered his diaper, but it was something else to really feel the air on his legs. The knowledge that his undergarment was on full display, and that he could very well be taken outside like this was a lot to take in.

"How does it feel? It looks like it fits well."

"Y-yea, it feels fine, Mommy."

Fay looked down at me, impressed with her work. She fished her cellphone out of her pocket. The Little knew what was coming. There weren't any flashes, but he could hear the telltale clicks. His caretaker was taking pictures and lots of them.

"You are just absolutely adorable. Do you think you can do a little curtsy? For me?"

Now she was making him pose. It was to be expected. She'd finally gotten her doll, and she wanted to play with him. Blair didn't mind, it was in her Amazon nature. All the same, a blush spread across his face. A curtsy? He wasn't really sure how. That thought was a bit silly to him. He awkardly lifted the skirt of the dress, and bent over a little. His uncertain curtsy got an audible coo out of his photographer.

"Aww, we'll have plenty of time to work on that. Little girls should know how to properly curtsy, huh?"

"Yes, mommy."

She bent down and pulled me in for a hug.

"I love you so much, Blair."

"I love you too, Mommy."

The two embraced for only a couple moments.

"If this ever gets too much for you, just let me know. I'll lighten up on the little girl treatment." Blair nodded. "You wanna see?" She held up her phone.

On the screen was a Little girl, looking up towards the camera. Blair was surprised at how much he looked like the opposite sex. Littles were generally neotenous and androgynous, but a simple change of clothes couldn't make a man look like a girl. Could it? Blair knew the answer, after seeing the picture of himself. Now, the only way for anyone to know his real gender was to change his diaper. Suddenly, a growl emanated from his stomach. All he had for breakfast was a simple granola bar. The busy morning didn't allow Blair and Fay the time to eat much, and they hadn't stopped to get anything to eat on the way home.

"How about we fill up that tummy, huh?" Fay reached down and tickled his stomach a bit. Like most Littles, Blair was ticklish, so this elicited some uncontrolled giggling. "I'll even let you walk to the kitchen, so you can get used to moving in your diapers."

Calling it 'walking' was giving Blair too much credit. What the feminine Little did was toddle along behind his caretaker.

"If you need to crawl, feel free." Fay giggled. Blair rolled his eyes. At least, he had been clear about that in their agreement. Freedom of movement was too important. Restriction of movement was against their rules. These diapers, despite impacting his gait, weren't too bad. They weren't the kind of diapers that forced the wearer to crawl. Blair would never voluntarily choose to crawl. He'd make it to the kitchen, if a bit slowly.

It was only a minute before they were in the kitchen. It served the dual purpose of a dining room, having a small table in the corner. On one side of the table was an regular chair, next to it was a white high-chair. That was a new addition, and Blair wondered when Fay had the time to sneak that in. The amazon deftly lifted the much smaller person up, and placed him in the chair. The tray was locked into place in front of him. The seated Little watched as the fridge was opened and shut. He then heard the beeps and whirs of the microwave. His vantage point wasn't great, so the contents of lunch weren't known to him. As the microwave ran, Fay opened the fridge again. This, Blair could see. She sat the materials to make a sandwich on the counter. Their lunches were going to be different.

Two jars of worringly green paste and a bottle of formula were eventually brought to their table, alongside the sandwich. Blair grimaced. He had an idea this was coming, but he had hoped it wouldn't. Fay was very adamant about controlling what he ate. Relucantly, he allowed that to be enshrined in their agreement. Pureed food was a fad among Amazons. Many adopted Littles were on a pureed-only diet. As was he, apparently.

"These are..." Fay, now sitting beside him, picked up the jar and looked at it. "Banana, green bean, pea, and zucchini. Sounds healthy, right? There's some formula to wash it down with too." Sounds gross, thought Blair.

"Why was it in the fridge?" From what he knew, baby-food didn't need to be refridgerated unless it was opened.

A small blush appeared on Fay's face. "When I bought it, I tried a bit." She paused. "It was gross."

"And you're making me eat it?"

His caretaker giggled. "It's good for you." She dipped a spoon into the jar. "Open up, sweetie." He was hungry, and he didn't have much of an option, so his mouth recieved the spoonful of baby-food. It wasn't awful. It wasn't his favorite, either. A far cry from gross. Baby-food for Littles was engineered just for them, after all, so it made sense that it wasn't horrifically disgusting.

Spoonful after spoonful entered into his mouth. Fay didn't meet with any resistance from the Little, yet she still enacted tactics like airplane noises. She was just having a good time with it, and Blair didn't mind much. Once the jars were empty, Fay turned and began to eat her own food. Blair picked up the sandwich, and tried to nurse on it while she ate. It was harder than he had imagined. It took him several seconds to get a little liquid to trickle out. Halfway through Fay's sandwich, he had figured out how to get a constant and consistent flow.

After lunch, Blair was let down from the highchair.

"Alright, sweetie. I'm going to excuse myself for a second. Why don't you pick out a couple toys and bring them to the living room?" With that, Fay walked back to her room. Blair figured that it was to use the half-bathroom that was attached to that room. He did as told. Once he entered his new room, he went straight to the toy chest. Entertainment for the Little was now to be found in the wooden container. In the coming days, he was sure to be intimately acquainted with each item inside. Not wasting any time, he opened the chest and began to search through it.

Several stuffed animals, some dolls, some accessories for the baby-doll, blocks, a rattle, a shape-sorter, a corn popper, a pull-along train, a pack of crayons, a set of wash-off markers, a stack of blank paper, some coloring books, and several more uninteresting toys. He grabbed a stuffed doll, the rattle, the pull-along train, the crayons, and the coloring books. Blair figured that it was a diverse selection. Enough to experiment, and let him see what he liked. With toys in hand, he toddled to the living room. Fay was already out there. A pink, mesh playpen had been set up in Blair's absence.

As he entered the room, Fay stood up from her seat on the couch to pick him up and carry him to the playpen. She placed him down on the soft floor alongside his chosen toys.

"Enjoy your playtime, buttercup." With a kiss on the forehead, she went back to the couch and turned on their television. To Fay, it was just background noise. Blair was the focus of her attention, and he knew it. She just wanted to see him play and be adorable. He did just that.

The rattle was first, as Blair figured it would be the least interesting. He was right. After several seconds of shaking, he figured he had gotten the full experience. At best, it'd be something to off-handedly mess with. Next was the toy train. As it was pulled along, it made little clicking sounds. In terms of entertainment, it was much like the rattle. Not something to really keep his interest. The stuffed doll was next. Blair figured that he'd have to like this one. Fay would probably decide he looked too adorable without it. It had moppy red hair, and a short plaid dress. The doll got a quick hug, and it began to be manipulated by his hands, dancing about. Had he brought a couple other dolls, he could've had a fun time making up a story.

"What's her name, huh?" Blair looked away from the doll and towards his mommy.

"I don't know. I didn't know she needed a name."

"Of course, silly. Every girl names her dollies."

A pensive look donned his face. His eyes drifted towards the ceiling. "Maybe... Lizzie? Yea, Lizzie." He nodded his head to confirm it.

"That's a good name. I hope you and Lizzie have a lot of fun from here on out."

"We will, Mommy." He didn't know how true that was, but he'd at least try.

For much of the rest of the afternoon, he played with Lizzie in the playpen. Either focusing just on her, or hugging her while coloring-in a coloring book. At some point, his bladder made itself known. Blair had no qualms about this, and he knew it was something he had to do. Without much thought, he pushed and pushed until his bladder emptied into his thirsty padding. If Fay had noticed, she didn't mention it to him.

By the time Blair was roused from his playing, the sun was starting to sink towards the horizon. It was evening. A growl from his stomach informed him that it was dinner-time as well. Lizzie was left behind, as Fay carried her Little towards the kitchen. Dinner went much the same as lunch did, except one jar of baby-food was pureed turkey and gravy. The taste was comparable to the baby-food from lunch. After dinner, Fay announced that it was bathtime, and then off to bed. Blair didn't groan or make much fuss about it. This was expected. Babies got early bedtimes. He was looking forward to the bath, though.

Fay checked his diaper first, of course. Discovering that he had wet it at some point, she declared that it was time for a change. His first true change had been just as lovely as being put into it. He thought that it might be better, even, considering he was being taken out of a slightly-uncomfortable diaper and cleaned. Now naked, Blair made his way to the bathroom with Fay. Their bathroom wasn't huge, having just enough room for a moderate-size tub, a toilet, and a counter with a sink. She turned on the water, and filled the tub with a small amount of water. When Blair was set in the tub, he found out that the warm water only just covered his legs.

Fay gently washed him. She had a cup, which she used to rinse his hair and body. She massaged some liquid soap into his skin and hair. Blair guessed that it was both a soap and a shampoo. He let his caretaker do all the work, just enjoying the sensations of warmth and of her working on his body. Muscles relaxed, as tension released. This was an event that the Little could get used to. A couple of toys, specifically some rubber ducks, floated around. They were ignored in favor of melting into a puddle of relaxation and comfort.

Blair groaned as he was lifted out of the bath.

"I know, I know, but you can't stay in there all night. You'll turn into a prune."

A large, soft towel was wrapped around him. He let Fay do all the work, as she scrubbed him dry. Once she was done, Blair was lifted up into her arms and carried into the nursery. He was again placed onto the changing table. Powder was sprinkled, and a new diaper was taped on. Sleepwear was chosen for him this time. Fay pulled the pink onesie from earlier out of the closet. Blair stuck his arms up, allowing his mommy to slide the garment onto him. Three clicks later and it was buttoned.

After being deposited in his crib, Fay planted another kiss on his forehead. An inflatable pacifier was coaxed into his mouth, and it was inflated a few times.

"Goodnight, Blair. I love you so much."

He managed to respond around the pacifier. "I love you too, Mommy."

On her way out of the room, Fay turned on a baby monitor and turned off the lights. The room wasn't pitch black, however, due to a nightlight somewhere in the room. Blair examined the crib. Besides the usual pillows and blankets, he found a stuffed bear. Deciding to act the part, Blair pulled the bear in and wrapped his arms around it. Snuggling underneath a blanket, Blair began to think. Fay and his new life were at the forefront. All the girly stuff was certainly unexpected. Not that it was bad, or made his life worse in any way. Except for a few trappings, Blair reflected that his new life would've been the same either way. And, if it made Fay happy, he was happy too. Losing himself in his thoughts, he eventually drifted off to sleep.

Fay stayed up later than normal. She sat in the living room, fixated on her phone. A baby monitor laid on the couch next to her. The television was on, being the only source of light in the room, but it was muted. Fay listened to the regular breathing of her new ward. On the phone, she flipped through the pictures she took that day. Happiness was all she could feel. She was glad that her lie of omission hadn't bothered him. She was even more glad that he had accepted the role as her little girl. Had he refused, she would've been devastated. There wouldn't have been any legal way to stop her from forcing him into the role, but, if she did that, she wouldn't have been able to live with herself. It didn't matter, though. Now, he was hers. He was her cute, girly Little. All she had ever wanted was now in her possession. The pair were both pleased with their lives.

• Like 5
8 hours ago, kirababy said:

such a sweet lil tale.  Enjoyable.

Thank you, I'm happy that you found enjoyment in it.

8 hours ago, Sky Hooves said:

A great short story of how the Diaper Dimension can also go. No forcing and even a nice Amazon and accepting Little.

Thank you as well! Mostly consensual, loving stories are my favorite, and we don't have enough DD stories that fit the bill.

• 2 weeks later...

I really liked this little story. While it was little less than a day in their new lives it was very loving. I would love to see more. I thought how they came to be together was interesting and something new to the dimension stories. I liked that as well. I don’t have any more likes for today but I will have to remember to come back and give this one when I get some. Thanks for sharing this with us. 

2 hours ago, CDfm said:

I really liked this little story. While it was little less than a day in their new lives it was very loving. I would love to see more. I thought how they came to be together was interesting and something new to the dimension stories. I liked that as well. I don’t have any more likes for today but I will have to remember to come back and give this one when I get some. Thanks for sharing this with us. 

Thanks for reading, I'm glad you enjoyed it! It's wonderful that you found their meeting to be unique. It's also wonderful that you like this story enough to give it a like. That makes me happy.

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Finally had time to read this story in full.  I really want more.  Although when I think about it its mostly because I want more feel good stories like this.  I’d compare the feeling to watching your favorite movie with a slice of pizza or some good old fashioned home cooking.  Either way thanks for the story.  I’ll be sure to check out what you write next!  

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, Clessith said:

Finally had time to read this story in full.  I really want more.  Although when I think about it its mostly because I want more feel good stories like this.  I’d compare the feeling to watching your favorite movie with a slice of pizza or some good old fashioned home cooking.  Either way thanks for the story.  I’ll be sure to check out what you write next! 

Thanks for reading! I'm glad you enjoyed it. Unfortunately, this was just meant to be a one-shot. There really aren't enough "feel good" stories out there, although it's understandable why they aren't more common. I really like your comparison. It's all about the comfy feelings.

If you haven't already, please go check out Twins! It's my newest story, and there's a part two coming up. It's also in the range of "feel good" stories.

• Like 1