LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Worried About Staying In Little Space Too Long

BabyCR

I've mostly gotten over my fear of actually regressing--I've let myself regress several times since my first a few days ago--but I'm still scared of other aspects of it because I still don't quite know how this all works or what it all means. My biggest worry is whether or not it's bad or unhealthy to stay regressed for a certain degree of time--I've come out of it naturally before, but lately I've been pulling myself back to my adult mind after a few minutes out of fear of staying regressed too long. 

Is there anything to be afraid of here? I don't want to be scared to let go, because it feels so nice and freeing to stop thinking and be little, but I can't help but get worried about this.

As  long as  YOU feel you have everything in control   and youre ADULT  RL  work  no need to worry dear. Its  WHEN /IF   you start  to regress even further so that youre RL is being  put aside OR if you youre self  feel uncomfortable   THEN  you have  trouble   and need to STOP and get youre head  straight again.     

I agree as there's nothing to be scared of or to be worried about Just be comfortable. You're in control and only Regress further when you're ready to, Try to get a good balance between your little and adult side, Don't force yourself to go into your little space when you're not in the mood. It's up to you how long you stay as you can stay in your little space for as long as you want as there's no time limit, When you're in your little space try not to let any Adult thoughts get into your head    

Thank you both so much for responding; I don't know why, but just having someone reassuring me like this has a huge impact. It's still difficult to not feel worried, but maybe that's just normal for discovering that you have a little side?

I rely on my Daddy when it comes to regressing and little space. When we're together he really enjoys regressing me then will gently coax me back afterwards with lots of snuggles, cuddles and loving aftercare.

Thanks to Daddy I can just freely let go, enjoy my little times knowing he's there to protect and bring me back out of little space as required.

Little kaiya

4 hours ago, BabyCR said:

Thank you both so much for responding; I don't know why, but just having someone reassuring me like this has a huge impact. It's still difficult to not feel worried, but maybe that's just normal for discovering that you have a little side?

Youre very welkome   :cute-baby-smiley-emoticon: More so then you would possibly think dear  (and that includes  AL of this spectrum i should ad (ie  incl Sissy etc. )    

6 hours ago, BabyCR said:

You're welcome as it's a pleasure to help. We're all part of the same community and we help one another out when ever we can  

My fiance/mommy is in control of my little side. We don't let my little side control my adult life, and it never will. I do enjoy the time I get as a toddler, and have no problem coming out from my regression mode. But when I'm not being regressed I'm still in diapers and I get to enjoy having my diaper checked and changed when needed. 

• 1 month later...

I’ve had this fear in the past that I will somehow stay too long as a baby and not want to come out. However as adults I think it’s difficult to do that. I’ve never had a mommy or care giver but I suspect if I did then I would stay regressed much longer maybe even for like an entire day, which in some ways is a dream of mine to do 

On 2/15/2019 at 9:59 PM, BabyCR said:

I was worried the first time I wore a diaper and tried getting into littespace. However, after I watched an episode of Dragon Tales I felt like I was 3 and I was totally worry and stress free. Since then, I have never experienced any worry about regression outside of worrying about my roommate will walk in on me wearing a diaper and sucking on a pacifier. So far there have been some close calls, but no issues.  When I get into littlespace I am aware that I am an adult, but my mind functions like I am 3. I can brake out of littlespace at anytime either intentionally or unintentionally, but while I am regressed I am thinking like a 3 year old. I love that I can see the world differently in such a wonderful way. I can watch Lilo and Stitch and respond to the movie in a similar way as a toddler would. I can also be entertained by just stacking blocks or playing with my stuffies. I regress whenever I have a solid chunk of uninterrupted time (about 2 hours) and I feel in the mood. For me this happens once a week. That's a good balance for me, but for you it will probably be different. Don't be afraid to regress frequently so long as it's not getting in the way of your adult life. I've found that regressing once a week allows my adult side to thrive.

I think it can be a bit scary because it is so new for you, and naturally a persons mind can be full of "what ifs" and worry. Just know and understand that you are fully in control of when and how you enter little space, and for how long. Know that you are doing nothing wrong, and that it is okay to just let go and enjoy your little time, knowing that you can switch out of it any time that you choose. 

• 2 months later...

Great advice as long as you can still function as adult ane no interference with the things your adult live needs taken care of your good. I personally whenever alone in my room and at nights stay in my little mindset i always have my binky in mouth and snuggle up with my plush friends and always watch kids shows. I have been lately realizing that i am starting to talk more baby like all the time just my sentences and having trouble with words lately but i like it the people i talk know what word im trying to say. I enjoy as much time in baby mode as i can its extremely comforting and makes my life easier