LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do you like cute spanking implements too?

MommyWigglebutt

I have always had an affinity for cute spanking implements. I love implements that are in pastel colors. I don't like black implements because they remind me of BDSM, which for me is from the adult world. I love spanking someone with a vintage plastic baby clothes hanger. Recently, a friend of mine showed me a sparkly cane that had a Piglet on it. I've never liked the look of canes, but I could use this Piglet cane. I also prefer wooden paddles that are painted in a pastel color with a babyish design. When it comes to spanking implements, what are your preferences? Do you have color preferences too? 

I just prefer plain wooden paddles and wooden spoons. The paddle could be stained and a coat of clear epoxy to show off the beauty of the grain. The only way I think that I would like a paddle painted would be fire engine red, to make me think of what it's going to do to my butt.

I make a lot of my spanky toys. Being little this is a creative outlet.  I decopatch cool stuff on paddles and canes , paint them cool n fun and loud colors , I also do rattan canes and make them littles themed. I just did a hello kitty cane for a friend .There is glitter paint and some that light up under black lights.  I cover it with spar varnish and it seals it all up and they last forever !

Me and my girlfriend each have our own paddle  

Mine is pastel blue with out holes 

Hers is hot pink with holes 

Reason being when I spank her for some reason when the paddle is just about to hit her bottom my hand instinctively pulls up and weakens the swat I just can't go all the way even though she begs me too so she picked herself out a paddle with holes to make up for my soft swats 

On the other hand she can go all the way with me but she spanks with the diaper on 

The thing I enjoy about spankings is the humiliation and the feeling of being submissive and no longer in control I'm not much for pain 

However she says her favorite part of a spanking is the painful stinging sensatation 

Generally I prefer serious spanking implements. When I administer spankings I normally use a Hair Doc brush. When my husband actually punishes me he uses his hand. When he spanks me as foreplay he prefers using a mini-martinet which is super sensual.

However, during the early summer of 1981 when I was almost 17 my older sister and I were driving back home from Santa Barbara when we pulled off the freeway to buy gas. A shop called Santa's Village was next door. There we found a bin with an assortment of wooden paddles similar to the one in the photo. They cost very little. They had different sayings. They turned out to be quite sturdy. I still have the one I bought then which says "Attitude Adjuster". I remember as soon as we got home we used those paddles on each other. Before bed that night I used one of those paddles on my youngest sister, then almost 12, who shared my room.