LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Guilt

cookiemonster23

At the beginning of each regression, for roughly a few minutes, I feel guilt. I think of some horrible things people say about age regression, I think about how I need to be an adult ect. This has lead me to not do it nearly as often as I'd like. Have any of you experienced this? If so, how do/did you deal with it?

Yes, and it's all part of the process.

I think we all go through it at own pace.  The access to information and understanding that there are many others who are similar is so much greater than it was back when I was younger.  At 20 I literally thought I was the only one who felt this way.   

For the longest time, it felt morally weak to wear a diaper and tried to limit my use.  As I got older I began to accept that it was part of me, and wondered how I could it make medically necessary.   Slowly (and in my case it was slow) I finally came to grips that I like to wear to diapers and regress

My advice is to let it happen naturally.  If you feel like regressing, regress, if you don't- don't.

• Thanks 1
13 minutes ago, beallucanb said:

Maybe you are guilty of not getting the things done, that need to be done.

That’s a good theory. However, I often deliberately get various tasks like laundry, bills, ect. before I regress. Rarely do I do it with serious responsibilities still undone that day.

15 hours ago, spark said:

Yes, and it's all part of the process.

I think we all go through it at own pace.  The access to information and understanding that there are many others who are similar is so much greater than it was back when I was younger.  At 20 I literally thought I was the only one who felt this way.   

For the longest time, it felt morally weak to wear a diaper and tried to limit my use.  As I got older I began to accept that it was part of me, and wondered how I could it make medically necessary.   Slowly (and in my case it was slow) I finally came to grips that I like to wear to diapers and regress

My advice is to let it happen naturally.  If you feel like regressing, regress, if you don't- don't.

Thank you! I may just stop for a bit if needed.

4 hours ago, Baby Girl Sarah said:

As long as  YOU are Okey with it   and  dont  bother  anyone else  NO need to feel ashamed dear :73_EmoticonsHDcom:    Like  Spark says i agree .   Just   let  things  go the way it goes  dear  & ENJOY  youre Little time    :baby:    

Thank you!

When people say bad things about regressing to me its just MIND OVER MATTER

I DON'T MIND BECAUSE THEY DON'T MATTER

Enjoy your self there's absolutely zero reason to feel guilty for taking a break from the horrors of adult life its just our way is less common 

Everyone takes a break

some drink 

Some do drugs 

Some smoke 

Some go fishing 

Some play golf 

Some go camping 

Some listen to music 

What's there to feel guilty over

do your diapers cause you to run people over like drunk driving?

Do they make you rob gas stations for more drug money?

Do they start fires like smoking? 

I don't think so 

How many times has someone gone to jail for diapered driving?

• Thanks 1
13 hours ago, Warmwetandcozy said:

When people say bad things about regressing to me its just MIND OVER MATTER

I DON'T MIND BECAUSE THEY DON'T MATTER

Enjoy your self there's absolutely zero reason to feel guilty for taking a break from the horrors of adult life its just our way is less common 

Everyone takes a break

some drink 

Some do drugs 

Some smoke 

Some go fishing 

Some play golf 

Some go camping 

Some listen to music 

What's there to feel guilty over

do your diapers cause you to run people over like drunk driving?

Do they make you rob gas stations for more drug money?

Do they start fires like smoking? 

I don't think so 

How many times has someone gone to jail for diapered driving?

That’s a very good point.

I understand the guilt feelings, I get them too, always have. But, it’s best to disregard them, mostly. This is something you do, for you, and if you enjoy doing it, who deserves it more? As long as, it doesn’t interfere with “important” things in your life. I mean like, things that need to get done, work, rent, paying bills, etc. You don’t need to feel guilty for, enjoy yourself. It’s not hurting anyone, including you! So, HAVE FUN AND ENJOY!  

• Thanks 1
On 2/17/2019 at 11:54 AM, AbabeBill said:

I understand the guilt feelings, I get them too, always have. But, it’s best to disregard them, mostly. This is something you do, for you, and if you enjoy doing it, who deserves it more? As long as, it doesn’t interfere with “important” things in your life. I mean like, things that need to get done, work, rent, paying bills, etc. You don’t need to feel guilty for, enjoy yourself. It’s not hurting anyone, including you! So, HAVE FUN AND ENJOY!  

That’s very true! Thank you!