LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Slight pain when keeping bladder muscles relaxed?

Hello everyone!

I have been wearing 24/7 straight without cheating for about 2 weeks and have been essentially reverse kegaling to weaken my bladder muscles. At this point (depending on my hydration level) I don't feel any urge except RIGHT before my urine exits my urethra and it's too late to stop it and I don't dare try(!!). Occasional little "twitches" are felt inside my bladder which I believe could be tiny spasms but they are few and far between and I barely notice them.

Recently, however (and first few days into diaper training) I have had this slight "discomfort" about halfway down my urethra (tube which urine travels through the penis to exit the body). It's not painful and it's very tolerable per se but it's just annoying enough to get my attention. I've noticed that it happens most often during "dry spells" when my muscles are relaxed but no urine is leaking out. Sometimes it is irritating enough that it can keep me from going to sleep...like I said an annoyance.

My urine is clear or slightly yellow (aka..healthy) and I'm drinking ~80 oz of water and have about 5 cups of black coffee a day along with cranberry juice here and there. I realize that muscles can weaken along the urethra and that signs of atrophy are pain/discomfort from non-use but I wanted to throw this out there and see if anyone else had similar instances during their diaper training journey. Basically is this progress and an expected change in my body as I progress and will it go away?

Thanks for reading and I hope to hear back from someone soon.

So I am into my 8th week of 24x7 with similar behaviour:  as far as possible I always keep my pelvic floor relaxed and I have been largely dripping and dribbling as opposed to peeing for nearly two months.

Whilst I feel I am continent, there certainly have been changes.  I also will feel zero urge until I am actually peeing.  Also, my flow rate is very very low - more of a periodic dribble.

Over the last few weeks I've noticed a pattern whereby I can feel a fairly slight "I need to pee" discomfort but despite being relaxed, nothing actually comes out.  This seems to be primarily when I am sitting. I suspect what is happening that my internal bladder sphincter is "open" but my nappy is pushing up against my urethra in my perineum area so the pee flow is blocked.  Eventually my detrusor muscle does something and I will squirt a little.

Normally when sitting, my bladder sphincter would NOT be open and so I would not experience this mild discomfort.

Unless of course this is a "bladder spasm" and I simply don't know what I'm talking about...  I think not though.  I can remember "bladder spasms" when I was catheterised in ICU a few years back.   Those spasms were episodic and quite powerful.

I will usually pee a little automatically if I stand up in this state.

You need to teach yourself where to potty or poo. When the need strikes just let go. No matter where or when. Keep doing this over & over again. Over time whe the brain senses the need to go it will start to be automatically done immediately at that time. It takes time. Sometimes a lot of time but you will train your brain to do it and eventually it’ll just happen any time or anywhere. It’s all about time and training. 

• Thanks 1
5 hours ago, beallucanb said:

Does it feel like when you need to go, but can't.

What I can imagine is,  like you are squeezing that one section of the urethra  to stop the flow?

Interesting question but I would have to say yeah a little bit like a squeezing dull pain halfway down my penis inside urethra despite keeping the whole network relaxed down there.

3 hours ago, oznl said:

So I am into my 8th week of 24x7 with similar behaviour:  as far as possible I always keep my pelvic floor relaxed and I have been largely dripping and dribbling as opposed to peeing for nearly two months.

Whilst I feel I am continent, there certainly have been changes.  I also will feel zero urge until I am actually peeing.  Also, my flow rate is very very low - more of a periodic dribble.

Over the last few weeks I've noticed a pattern whereby I can feel a fairly slight "I need to pee" discomfort but despite being relaxed, nothing actually comes out.  This seems to be primarily when I am sitting. I suspect what is happening that my internal bladder sphincter is "open" but my nappy is pushing up against my urethra in my perineum area so the pee flow is blocked.  Eventually my detrusor muscle does something and I will squirt a little.

Normally when sitting, my bladder sphincter would NOT be open and so I would not experience this mild discomfort.

Unless of course this is a "bladder spasm" and I simply don't know what I'm talking about...  I think not though.  I can remember "bladder spasms" when I was catheterised in ICU a few years back.   Those spasms were episodic and quite powerful.

I will usually pee a little automatically if I stand up in this state.

Glad to see you're making some progress! I also will gush a good bit when standing but most will dribble while sitting playing a game or doing work on the pc etc etc. Didn't answer my question but nonetheless thanks for the post!

3 hours ago, incondl said:

You need to teach yourself where to potty or poo. When the need strikes just let go. No matter where or when. Keep doing this over & over again. Over time whe the brain senses the need to go it will start to be automatically done immediately at that time. It takes time. Sometimes a lot of time but you will train your brain to do it and eventually it’ll just happen any time or anywhere. It’s all about time and training. 

Thanks for the "how to" but I'm all too familiar with the method(s) on diaper/unpotty training and the psychological changes that need to be made for the physiological ones to happen. Thanks for the post but again, it didn't even come close to answering my question. ?

1 hour ago, Zero_Escape said:

Glad to see you're making some progress! I also will gush a good bit when standing but most will dribble while sitting playing a game or doing work on the pc etc etc. Didn't answer my question but nonetheless thanks for the post! 

LOL.  I think what I was trying to suggest (less than coherently upon reflection) is that if my experience is like yours, that minor discomfort is because your internal bladder sphincter is open in a scenario where historically it would NOT be but something else is limiting its ability to drain out through your urethra.  You've got some minor pressure build up somewhere where you wouldn't normally have.

For me, there was no mistaking the bladder spasms - they were not in any way ambiguous although they've only happened through hospital catheterisation.  It was a wave of a quite strong but quite brief urge to pee that could not be relieved  (completely superfluous and useless when wearing a Foley catheter!)  A mere 8 weeks in of 24x7 and I've had nothing like a bladder spasm.  I guess YMMV.

Hate to be the bearer of bad news but this is pacgogwnuc ,2 weeks of trying to untrain  is not going to yield any actual physical progress other than what happy thoughts and wishes do it takes along time to untrain if ever,many happy claimed but not solid evidence exists to prove it,medicly even after ears of following 

9 hours ago, Cruiser 03 said:

Hate to be the bearer of bad news but this is pacgogwnuc ,2 weeks of trying to untrain  is not going to yield any actual physical progress other than what happy thoughts and wishes do it takes along time to untrain if ever,many happy claimed but not solid evidence exists to prove it,medicly even after ears of following 

I'm getting peeved by posters not answering the original question(s) so pardon my use of big words but I will keep this as composed as I possibly can.

First off you didn't answer any of my questions above. Second, I've never seen a more broken run-on sentence in my life (SAP is transdermal now? ?). Third, everyone's physiological makeup and adaptation is different from one to the next (ie one subject's muscles might waste away [atrophy] faster under the same controlled environment than another) which there are countless studies that have irrefutable evidence.

I need to know if anyone has had the similar symptoms I'm having above during their diaper training, not an "oh that's not enough time to see a difference" which I'm well aware of being a man of science with a medical background. The take home message is my symptoms are real and that's the facts. I'm just looking for closure to make sure I'm on the right track and to be expected.

The reason I asked you about that feeling, is because that is the same feeling I have had trying hold back urine.

I have a partially blocked urethra somewhere around my one kidney, I can drink all day long without needing to go.

When I lie down on my bed,  it starts a draining process, I need to get up about every 2 hours to use the toilet.

I like wearing diapers, when I want to wear them I don't want to have to wear them.

On 2/14/2019 at 11:22 AM, Zero_Escape said:

Hello everyone!

I have been wearing 24/7 straight without cheating for about 2 weeks and have been essentially reverse kegaling to weaken my bladder muscles. At this point (depending on my hydration level) I don't feel any urge except RIGHT before my urine exits my urethra and it's too late to stop it and I don't dare try(!!). Occasional little "twitches" are felt inside my bladder which I believe could be tiny spasms but they are few and far between and I barely notice them.

Recently, however (and first few days into diaper training) I have had this slight "discomfort" about halfway down my urethra (tube which urine travels through the penis to exit the body). It's not painful and it's very tolerable per se but it's just annoying enough to get my attention. I've noticed that it happens most often during "dry spells" when my muscles are relaxed but no urine is leaking out. Sometimes it is irritating enough that it can keep me from going to sleep...like I said an annoyance.

That sounds a bit like me, and in my case, I've sometimes had to nudge it to start the flow.   I tried to create the 'accident' sensation by involuntarily releasing  urine, but it resulted frustration, and when I finally did pee in the diaper it would be one giant release and flood my diaper.  That was partly because I wasn't using as good of diapers as I am now.

What I found worked better is frequent short bursts of urine, so I may wet 10 or 12 times over 3 hours, but barely leak a cup of urine.   It's still not completely automatic with a completely dry diaper.  I know standing will cause an automatic void of my bladder when my diaper is sufficiently wet, but not when it's still dry.

On 2/14/2019 at 7:22 PM, Zero_Escape said:

Hello everyone!

My urine is clear or slightly yellow (aka..healthy) and I'm drinking ~80 oz of water and have about 5 cups of black coffee a day along with cranberry juice here and there. I realize that muscles can weaken along the urethra and that signs of atrophy are pain/discomfort from non-use but I wanted to throw this out there and see if anyone else had similar instances during their diaper training journey. Basically is this progress and an expected change in my body as I progress and will it go away?

Thanks for reading and I hope to hear back from someone soon.

Before you void, you will always be told of that need. Don't worry. Your subcontious mind is the one controlling all your muscles and being informed. At the moment, it is telling your contious mind (you) as it percieves it as something that you need to know and probably react to. Over time, it will stop telling you as it will realize that you are not reacting, and do not need to react. This is the key in gaining incontinence - not to react in any way positive or negative to the signal need to void. If your diaper leaks, so be it. Just get thicker diapers and plastic pants. If you wet your mattress while asleep -get a plastic protector on same and sleep on a puddle pad. If you leak onto a chair / car seat - place a pad on same to catch leaks. Leaks are inevitable. Create the situation where they are not a problem and your subcontious will stop alerting you before a possible leak = no notification before, during or after voiding = 24/7 baby voiding behaviour (or incontinence that ABDLs want)

The rest of the changes that you will encounter is shrinking bladder capacity and semi to total relaxed sphincters. At first, you may notice (be told) of the state of your sphincters, but since it is not something you need to react to, that information will be supressed. Eg your breathing, being a complex multi-organ process is automatic (controlled by subcontious without informing you of the process) yet you can override the steps.

Similar will occur with your sphincters. Spasms, pseudo pain etc is different muscle groups and receptors being fired. Due to your focus in trying to control / relax your sphincters (contious mind) you are more aware of all the feelings around your sphincters.

Incontinence is focusing on not focusing and allowing the body to follow its process. This is difficult to near impossible. It is better to let the inputs - smell, touch, sound, emotional - remind you of pre-toilet trained behaviour and all its benifits rather than attempt to directly focus on not focusing on a particular muscle-nerve input.

Pavlovs' dog teaches us that one can be trained to react following stimili. We already have the stimuli - a diaper. We were trained to use same. We were trained not to use same via wetness / smell / leaks. All we have to do is recreate the environment where the diaper use is autonomic and that leaks are nonexistant / not a problem.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
15 hours ago, babykeiff said:

Before you void, you will always be told of that need. Don't worry. Your subcontious mind is the one controlling all your muscles and being informed. At the moment, it is telling your contious mind (you) as it percieves it as something that you need to know and probably react to. Over time, it will stop telling you as it will realize that you are not reacting, and do not need to react. This is the key in gaining incontinence - not to react in any way positive or negative to the signal need to void. If your diaper leaks, so be it. Just get thicker diapers and plastic pants. If you wet your mattress while asleep -get a plastic protector on same and sleep on a puddle pad. If you leak onto a chair / car seat - place a pad on same to catch leaks. Leaks are inevitable. Create the situation where they are not a problem and your subcontious will stop alerting you before a possible leak = no notification before, during or after voiding = 24/7 baby voiding behaviour (or incontinence that ABDLs want)

The rest of the changes that you will encounter is shrinking bladder capacity and semi to total relaxed sphincters. At first, you may notice (be told) of the state of your sphincters, but since it is not something you need to react to, that information will be supressed. Eg your breathing, being a complex multi-organ process is automatic (controlled by subcontious without informing you of the process) yet you can override the steps.

Similar will occur with your sphincters. Spasms, pseudo pain etc is different muscle groups and receptors being fired. Due to your focus in trying to control / relax your sphincters (contious mind) you are more aware of all the feelings around your sphincters.

Incontinence is focusing on not focusing and allowing the body to follow its process. This is difficult to near impossible. It is better to let the inputs - smell, touch, sound, emotional - remind you of pre-toilet trained behaviour and all its benifits rather than attempt to directly focus on not focusing on a particular muscle-nerve input.

Pavlovs' dog teaches us that one can be trained to react following stimili. We already have the stimuli - a diaper. We were trained to use same. We were trained not to use same via wetness / smell / leaks. All we have to do is recreate the environment where the diaper use is autonomic and that leaks are nonexistant / not a problem.

@babykeiff

Thank you so much for your input! You're one of the only members on the IC Desires forum that I actually love hearing from and read all your replies intensively, hanging onto every word.

As for your responses and from what I've gathered, let me get this straight (summarize what is normal and what to do continuing forward/expect; I apologize for any run-ons as I am ADD):

So the pains I'm experiencing in my urethra are completely normal (i do understand they are tied to the sphincter/muscle control network) and are signs of my nervous/neural network making new connections (?) thus making me sensitive to voiding and weakening my sphincter tone? Then what you're saying or what I should expect is over time (weeks/months?) is the urethral pains will subside as my subconscious/brain gets used to just voiding at the slightest urge? 

I know about Pavlov's experiment(s) with the dogs being conditioned to salivating at just the stimuli of a red light as I had taken Psych 101 in undergrad so no worries there. So if I understand you correctly and from what you said, is it's most important behavioral wise about conditioning the body from here on out is that it's best for me to focus more on letting go when the urge happens rather than post micturition reverse kegaling? So even though my muscles will instinctively clench (time undeterminate) after I let go, you're saying that over time my sphincters will naturally start to unclench more and more without putting in conscious effort to relax after the wetting? I do find myself putting a good deal into mental reminders throughout the day to relax down there even though the urge hasn't hit me yet. 

I know this was a novel to write out but I respect and value your opinion(s) as gold and want your take on it. Please see my responses as clarification and I apologize if anything I've said in this post seems redundant but I want to make sure I've got it all clear and know I'm doing this right and seeing results. Thanks @babykeiff!! I hope to hear from you soon! ?

I'm a bit short on time this morning, but yes having odd 'pains', twitches, and the like usually happens.You're changing a 'normal' pattern and you're initially going to be more aware of these things because of your focus on your new goal. They differ for everyone, so as long as they subside it's nothing to worry about.

Bettypooh

On 2/19/2019 at 6:25 PM, Zero_Escape said:

@babykeiff

Thank you so much for your input! You're one of the only members on the IC Desires forum that I actually love hearing from and read all your replies intensively, hanging onto every word.

As for your responses and from what I've gathered, let me get this straight (summarize what is normal and what to do continuing forward/expect; I apologize for any run-ons as I am ADD):

So the pains I'm experiencing in my urethra are completely normal (i do understand they are tied to the sphincter/muscle control network) and are signs of my nervous/neural network making new connections (?) thus making me sensitive to voiding and weakening my sphincter tone? Then what you're saying or what I should expect is over time (weeks/months?) is the urethral pains will subside as my subconscious/brain gets used to just voiding at the slightest urge? 

I know about Pavlov's experiment(s) with the dogs being conditioned to salivating at just the stimuli of a red light as I had taken Psych 101 in undergrad so no worries there. So if I understand you correctly and from what you said, is it's most important behavioral wise about conditioning the body from here on out is that it's best for me to focus more on letting go when the urge happens rather than post micturition reverse kegaling? So even though my muscles will instinctively clench (time undeterminate) after I let go, you're saying that over time my sphincters will naturally start to unclench more and more without putting in conscious effort to relax after the wetting? I do find myself putting a good deal into mental reminders throughout the day to relax down there even though the urge hasn't hit me yet. 

I know this was a novel to write out but I respect and value your opinion(s) as gold and want your take on it. Please see my responses as clarification and I apologize if anything I've said in this post seems redundant but I want to make sure I've got it all clear and know I'm doing this right and seeing results. Thanks @babykeiff!! I hope to hear from you soon! ?

Zero_Escape,

I thank you for your kind words, but I think that you misunderstand what I mean.

A baby is not incontinent, it is fully aware of its voiding needs but circumstance forces it to void when it needs to in whatever it is wearing. As a result, a baby is diaper dependent. Due to being trained to do same, it learns that voiding is nothing it needs to react to. As a result, its subcontious mind, the part of the mind that controls its bladder and bowels, never tells the contious mind so this process becomes autonomic.

For a 'toilet trained' person to become diaper dependant, one must be aware of how and why they were 'toilet trained' in order to reverse same. It is cruel process, place the young child in underwear that is not absorbant. As a result, when they eventually wet / mess, the feedback loop will make them uncomfortable = something than needs to be reacted to. Also, diapers are not perfect = they leak. As an infant / young baby, one was always wearing diapers and placed on puddle pads / plastic chairs / something that could be easily wiped up so leaks, when they occured, were not a problem to the adult, and the infant / young baby was picked up from a wet / soiled bed etc and given attention.

Some of the above is near impossible to do with an adult, but one can do similar by placing the adult in thick bulky diapers that are near impossible to leak. Add to that, noisy plastic pants, and one has both the sound and touch as triggers to ones early behaviour. Baby powder / lotion adds the smell. The fact that it takes time to remove such a large diaper, and that a large thick diaper does not give the feedback that it is wet unless it is saturated, then unless one can recall when they wet, it is difficult to tell if it is wet. Add a glob of vaseline / nappy cream in ones butt before you put on the diaper, and the feeling of a soiled diaper is no different to that of a clean one.

To your contious mind, wetting and soiling your diaper is no different to not wetting and soiling same. As a result, it will not trigger you to have to react to your voiding needs.

Does this make you diaper dependent - the answer is yes. How? Since the bladder does not need to retain, its capacity will shrink to 50ml -100ml. Since the sphincters don't need to close (ie holding a muscle tight takes energy - relaxing same doesn't) they will stay partially relaxed. Since the bowels don't need to retain, your body will revert to the infantile bowel voiding, ie during and/or shortly after ever meal as the bowels match the perastatic action of your lower intestine.

Are you incontinent at that stage - NO. Are you trained to be incontinent - NO. What will have happened is that your subcontious mind is still controlling your bladder and bowels but, since it is no longer something that you need to react to, it will stop telling your contious mind.

A few friends of mine who wished to be incontinent as you, are at the stage that when they are focused on something else, when their bladder is full, they are aware that they are wetting, but were never told of the need prior to the event. Eventually, they will not be told that they are actually wetting.

In my opinion, what you are doing, Zero_Escape, is trying to focus on your bladder and bowels sphincters to keep them in a permanant state of relaxation. This is using your contious mind to focus on something that your subcontious mind is already aware of, which is contary to what your goal is. Without surgery / accident etc to cut the nerves and sphincters etc, your subcontious mind will always be aware of your needs to void, and will control your voiding. You need to be comfortable in yourself and environment that when you void, there is no need to react.

You can do same by running around naked on a tiled floor with plastic seats where everything is waterproof and washable, OR by wearing diapers that your contious mind doesn't know the state of same that are changed once / twice every 24 hours at a specific time, and that would easily last 2 days.

As you get more diaper dependent, thinner diapers that are changed more often can be employed. - The same training that a baby gets = giant bulky (in proportion to the babies size as a newborn) diapers that as the baby grows, the diapers get smaller and thinner (in proportion).

A newborn fusses before wetting and/or messing. An older baby (3+months) wets / soils without being aware. When the baby is placed on solid food, it is then it has to force poop out, but shortly afterwards, +3 months, it soils as it is eating. Some babies, while eating meals, inbetween mouthfulls, fill their diapers in the highchair. Others, due to low liquid diet, fill their diapers while crawling / playing within 10 - 30 mins after a meal. Some toddlers, on a low liquid diet, need to force the poop out, and when they get the feeling, spread their legs and allow it to happen. Other, on a higher liquid diet, are not aware of their pooping until they feel the diaper being squishy. 

This raises another behaviour of a older baby, the need they have for interaction with others. They learn that a wet and/or messy diaper means that they will get the interaction with another. That is the trigger for the 'poopy' call from a toddler, and the hiding that a toddler will often do before they fill their diapers. In a toddler's mind, if they fill their diaper, they will get interaction, which makes the poop go away. If an adult / person that they want interation with is aware of the toddlers need to fill the diaper before they do same, they might make the poop go away before they get the chance to put same in diaper = no interaction with another.

Unless you are sharing your life with another, the toddler behaviour will not occur. You have already made the decision to the typical age behaviour (and diaper usage behaviour) you want, and your mind will set same, if you let it.

All you have to do is create the scenario in as much detail as you can, and your mind and body will behave as you want.

Zero_Escape,
I thank you for your kind words, but I think that you misunderstand what I mean.
A baby is not incontinent, it is fully aware of its voiding needs but circumstance forces it to void when it needs to in whatever it is wearing. As a result, a baby is diaper dependent. Due to being trained to do same, it learns that voiding is nothing it needs to react to. As a result, its subcontious mind, the part of the mind that controls its bladder and bowels, never tells the contious mind so this process becomes autonomic.
For a 'toilet trained' person to become diaper dependant, one must be aware of how and why they were 'toilet trained' in order to reverse same. It is cruel process, place the young child in underwear that is not absorbant. As a result, when they eventually wet / mess, the feedback loop will make them uncomfortable = something than needs to be reacted to. Also, diapers are not perfect = they leak. As an infant / young baby, one was always wearing diapers and placed on puddle pads / plastic chairs / something that could be easily wiped up so leaks, when they occured, were not a problem to the adult, and the infant / young baby was picked up from a wet / soiled bed etc and given attention.
Some of the above is near impossible to do with an adult, but one can do similar by placing the adult in thick bulky diapers that are near impossible to leak. Add to that, noisy plastic pants, and one has both the sound and touch as triggers to ones early behaviour. Baby powder / lotion adds the smell. The fact that it takes time to remove such a large diaper, and that a large thick diaper does not give the feedback that it is wet unless it is saturated, then unless one can recall when they wet, it is difficult to tell if it is wet. Add a glob of vaseline / nappy cream in ones butt before you put on the diaper, and the feeling of a soiled diaper is no different to that of a clean one.
To your contious mind, wetting and soiling your diaper is no different to not wetting and soiling same. As a result, it will not trigger you to have to react to your voiding needs.
Does this make you diaper dependent - the answer is yes. How? Since the bladder does not need to retain, its capacity will shrink to 50ml -100ml. Since the sphincters don't need to close (ie holding a muscle tight takes energy - relaxing same doesn't) they will stay partially relaxed. Since the bowels don't need to retain, your body will revert to the infantile bowel voiding, ie during and/or shortly after ever meal as the bowels match the perastatic action of your lower intestine.
Are you incontinent at that stage - NO. Are you trained to be incontinent - NO. What will have happened is that your subcontious mind is still controlling your bladder and bowels but, since it is no longer something that you need to react to, it will stop telling your contious mind.
A few friends of mine who wished to be incontinent as you, are at the stage that when they are focused on something else, when their bladder is full, they are aware that they are wetting, but were never told of the need prior to the event. Eventually, they will not be told that they are actually wetting.
In my opinion, what you are doing, Zero_Escape, is trying to focus on your bladder and bowels sphincters to keep them in a permanant state of relaxation. This is using your contious mind to focus on something that your subcontious mind is already aware of, which is contary to what your goal is. Without surgery / accident etc to cut the nerves and sphincters etc, your subcontious mind will always be aware of your needs to void, and will control your voiding. You need to be comfortable in yourself and environment that when you void, there is no need to react.
You can do same by running around naked on a tiled floor with plastic seats where everything is waterproof and washable, OR by wearing diapers that your contious mind doesn't know the state of same that are changed once / twice every 24 hours at a specific time, and that would easily last 2 days.
As you get more diaper dependent, thinner diapers that are changed more often can be employed. - The same training that a baby gets = giant bulky (in proportion to the babies size as a newborn) diapers that as the baby grows, the diapers get smaller and thinner (in proportion).
A newborn fusses before wetting and/or messing. An older baby (3+months) wets / soils without being aware. When the baby is placed on solid food, it is then it has to force poop out, but shortly afterwards, +3 months, it soils as it is eating. Some babies, while eating meals, inbetween mouthfulls, fill their diapers in the highchair. Others, due to low liquid diet, fill their diapers while crawling / playing within 10 - 30 mins after a meal. Some toddlers, on a low liquid diet, need to force the poop out, and when they get the feeling, spread their legs and allow it to happen. Other, on a higher liquid diet, are not aware of their pooping until they feel the diaper being squishy. 
This raises another behaviour of a older baby, the need they have for interaction with others. They learn that a wet and/or messy diaper means that they will get the interaction with another. That is the trigger for the 'poopy' call from a toddler, and the hiding that a toddler will often do before they fill their diapers. In a toddler's mind, if they fill their diaper, they will get interaction, which makes the poop go away. If an adult / person that they want interation with is aware of the toddlers need to fill the diaper before they do same, they might make the poop go away before they get the chance to put same in diaper = no interaction with another.
Unless you are sharing your life with another, the toddler behaviour will not occur. You have already made the decision to the typical age behaviour (and diaper usage behaviour) you want, and your mind will set same, if you let it.
All you have to do is create the scenario in as much detail as you can, and your mind and body will behave as you want.
It's not that easy ,i am strapped to a 3" inch thick rubber and air positioning cushion holding my pelvis ,with thick diapers and have been incontinent for 26 years, My body still once in awhile will warn me before or during urination ,daring me to try and remove my harness , seat belt ,get out of my chair ,open pants open onesie remove rubber bloomers and diaper ,which there is no way on earth I am going to be able to do ,the diaper is still going to catch it , the difference is now instead of trashing my house and possibly myself ,my doctors have told me, it's game that my body still wants to try and play with me ,even though it knows it's not a game I am ever going to win , so now if it tries to screw with me ,i just ignore it and let all the diaper and rubber do it's job ,but it still tries to play this game maybe 5 times a year ? I dont imagine that a fully healthy intact person can willfully renounce a learned skill, if after 26 years in diapers my body can still get a wild hare and want to screw with me and as some of you know ,i am not the picture of health in anyway .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/21/2019 at 4:03 AM, Cruiser 03 said:

It's not that easy ,i am strapped to a 3" inch thick rubber and air positioning cushion holding my pelvis ,with thick diapers and have been incontinent for 26 years, My body still once in awhile will warn me before or during urination ,daring me to try and remove my harness , seat belt ,get out of my chair ,open pants open onesie remove rubber bloomers and diaper ,which there is no way on earth I am going to be able to do ,the diaper is still going to catch it , the difference is now instead of trashing my house and possibly myself ,my doctors have told me, it's game that my body still wants to try and play with me ,even though it knows it's not a game I am ever going to win , so now if it tries to screw with me ,i just ignore it and let all the diaper and rubber do it's job ,but it still tries to play this game maybe 5 times a year ? I dont imagine that a fully healthy intact person can willfully renounce a learned skill, if after 26 years in diapers my body can still get a wild hare and want to screw with me and as some of you know ,i am not the picture of health in anyway .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Cruiser,

There is a fridge in my house for the past 11 years. Before it was there, it was in my parents house. They purchased same before I was born. As a result, I have lived with this fridge since before I was a spark in my fathers eye. Still, occassionally, I will hear it make a high pitched whistle. A few years ago, this make me curious, so I set up a high frequency audio equiptment to record the sounds this fridge makes. The sound comes from the slow release of the gas into the expansion radiator at the back of the fridge. It has been making this same sound since it was made, yet I have only heard it twice or three times in my life - WHY

The fact is that I, and everyone else in range, hears it everytime it makes the sound yet do not register it. Every fridge in the world makes the same sound (or similar) yet we as humans do not register it as something that needs to be addresses. It is the brain that is refusing to tell me the sound is there, yet sometimes (3 in my case (from memory)) it does.

We can use the fact that we breath in and out and can feel the temprature and moisture content that is in the air in our mouth, on our tounge, in the back of our throat, along our oesophagus, in our lungs etc... yet we are never told this information unless it is something that we need to react to.

The simple reason is that there is too much information being absorbed and processed by our brain to be passed on to our pea sized contious mind... it can't cope with all that information, but ocassionally, some does seep into our contious mind and we make the mistake to think that the contious mind is in control.

• 3 months later...

What technique besides practicing reverse kegels do you do in order to keep the internal sphincter open all the time?
I thought the internal was beyond ones control?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk