LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking for Beta Readers

Hello fellow authors and readers! I am getting close to finishing up my next ABDL novel and am looking for beta readers!

If you are wondering what that means/entails not to worry, I'll explain.

If you are interested send me a message or comment below. Once I have the book run through my first edit, I will send you a section of chapters. I will probably break it down into roughly 5 sections.

When you get the first section of chapters, you read it and make a few notes for me. These notes can include things like grammatical or spelling edits, questions about continuity or flow, character improvements, etc. As much as I enjoy hearing "Great story, can't wait to read the next set," I would like a little more substance. I don't expect everyone to give me a super detailed sentence by sentence breakdown but I do like to know a bit about your thoughts on the chapters. And I do like critisism. Don't feel like you have to compliment me, I want you honest thoughts because that is how I improve as a writer. Once you send me your notes, I will send the next set of chapters. I don't expect a big book of notes unless you want to send me that but a good paragraph would be great.

Reason for breaking it down in to section is it protects my work by making sure I don't just send my whole book to someone that isn't going to give me feedback and it makes it easier for me to implement the changes and edits the readers suggest.

The last book I didn't have any set timeframe for hearing back and this time I would like to establish about a month timeline for the entire book. This means I will send you approximately one set of chapters a week. The book isn't long, should be around 50-60,000 words. I am hoping to have it ready for readers by the end of February, maybe sooner and so I would like to have all my notes around end of March.

Here is a quick summary of my book.

Bruce Fillion is a private investigator with one sole case, tracking down an odd sex trafficking ring led by a man named Jace Allen. Jace specializes in selling women to wealthy men but with a catch, only men who like their girls diapered and well trained. Bruce has made it his mission in life to catch Jace and make sure he faces the consequences for his actions but is Jace as bad Bruce thinks? Jace sees himself as a savior of these girls while Bruce sees him as a demon but who's right? 

The blurb is a work in progress just fyi. 

Anyways, let me know if you are interested and if you are reading this at a later date beyond this book's release but are interested in reading other stories let me know because I'm hoping to continue my writing career! Thanks!

You can also email me at author.n.wayne@gmail.com 

@NWayne - First off, congrats on working on your next book! AB/DL themed stories are few and far between and best of luck to the next bestseller!

I love to read and have qualification credentials in copywriting/proofreading. I would be happy to take a look at your scripts and give my recommendations. I usually charge but I will help a fellow DL because quality material is hard to come by. Just a side note irrelevant to your project needs: I have translated Japanese visual novels into English and also proofread them from other translations (including my own). A major one is even listed on popular app stores to download and all the translation/editing is my work and credited.

A detective theme seems interesting and I would love to read what you have. If you want you can send me a PM and I can give you my e-mail address so you can attach the files. Take care and I look forward to hearing from you. ?

• Like 1

I'd be willing to do a few chapters, and possibly more if the content is solid and the author is fairly responsive to editorial advice.

One note of warning:  Different readers (especially with many of them being writers themselves) will have different viewpoints, and you don't want to wind up with muddled voices and/or narrative styles as a result of different edits on different sections.  

For example:  I'm very much of the Stephen King school of attribution - don't do it unless you have to, and don't use colorful synonyms, just "said" and "asked".  BoTox might be more of the "eliminate repetition at all costs" school, which generally says don't use the same word twice, even in attribution.   The section you edit toward his approach will be radically different than the one you edit toward my approach.

1 hour ago, WBDaddy said:

I'd be willing to do a few chapters, and possibly more if the content is solid and the author is fairly responsive to editorial advice.

One note of warning:  Different readers (especially with many of them being writers themselves) will have different viewpoints, and you don't want to wind up with muddled voices and/or narrative styles as a result of different edits on different sections.  

For example:  I'm very much of the Stephen King school of attribution - don't do it unless you have to, and don't use colorful synonyms, just "said" and "asked".  BoTox might be more of the "eliminate repetition at all costs" school, which generally says don't use the same word twice, even in attribution.   The section you edit toward his approach will be radically different than the one you edit toward my approach.

Haha! That's probably not anything I'd change about the story. I have worked on few other writer's works and I tend to adopt their style. My thing is generally disambiguation and flow with other's stories.

I definitely have my own "style" and I do plan to stick to it, it is my story after all but I do think different writers and readers can give advice I might miss. I may use a few extra words that muddle a description or maybe too few to be detailed. I am very interested in others points of views and input but please remember that I do ultimately have the final say on my story. That's not too say I don't appreciate input.

For example, my last book I had one guy who told me to be less descriptive. Not to use the brand name of a particular thing. That was his opinion and mine differed. But when he caught a part that did have too many descriptions, I took his advice and wittled it down.

• Like 1
On 2/14/2019 at 8:23 PM, BoTox said:

Haha! That's probably not anything I'd change about the story. I have worked on few other writer's works and I tend to adopt their style. My thing is generally disambiguation and flow with other's stories.

Bo Tox. Just read your diaper story book. Liked the one about the girl that gets caught up in the bank robbery, I loved it! 

• Thanks 1