LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Babyfur Mikey

As the title says my name is Mikey (i know super original but my real name is michael and i made my baby self when i was a kid so sue me haha) and i am a babyfurry. However, thats not all I am! i am an avid board and video gamer. A percussionist in a symphony and a very very veeeeeeeery amateur base guitar player. I practice bass guitar with rocksmith and it is super fun but i am progressing slowly. what else? I also am picking up knitting and that is loads of fun. still on my very first project (a scarf) and turns out knitting a full scarf takes a long time. What games do i play you ask? oh many a game such as League of Legends, Fortnite, Overwatch, Darkest Dungeon, Night in the Woods, Nier Automata, Nier, Spyro and many more. I don't read books but i listen to audio books on my phone which i think is better and i retain more reliably!

Oh you want more diaper stuff? Ok well i am a baby/daddy/sissy/whatever. Thats the fun thing about roleplaying you can be annnnnnnnnnnything. I'm a lurker in the chat not usually sure how to interject myself into the main chat but i speak up everynow and again and make friends in PMs. Now im on the forums cause i thought it would be fun to try and meet even more people. My favorite diapers are cushies from abuniverse. Probably because it was the first diaper i bought on my own but the design is so cute and i love the colors! second favorite is probably safari cause my friends like the way it looks on me! Lastly, my fursona is the lil guy in my avatar. A fox body with dalmatian fur usually wearing pink!

I think thats about all i can think of. Have a question ask me anything!!

Hiya babyfur Mike! Thats a very interesting introduction! I would love to add you as a friend to talk about whatever. My interests are in video games as well and I also love to read and write fanfiction!! As for a question... what is the game you enjoyed the most? Your number one now as well as your number one before THIS number one. (If that makes any sense) my second question would be to ask where you are from? I'm from Belgium.

Kingdark.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G935F met Tapatalk

Hi and welcome to DD Mikey. Nice to meet you, and nice intro, by the way. I like your avatar, too. Hope you stick with your bass guitar, and knitting as well. Always good to know how to do a bit of everything. I wouldn’t say, I’m anything of a gamer, but I like what I like, and play video games from time to time. I’m an older, (l guess I’d put it that way), so I go back to the original pong video game days. Lol, those were not great games, but they were exciting, back when they hit the market. My all time favorite, was the original Nintendo system, and Zelda, when that generation came along, it was really something. Now, you look back, and it was only slightly better then pong, lol. None the less, I still like them. Hell, when I was a kid, there was no such thing as tv video games. That’s why, I had to play with diapers as a child, lol. Only kidding! Well, partly, cause I did like diapers as a kid. 

Anyway, I’m sure you will like the forums, and have a great time. I always say, have fun, and enjoy! 

On 2/14/2019 at 6:00 AM, Kingdark said:

Hiya babyfur Mike! Thats a very interesting introduction! I would love to add you as a friend to talk about whatever. My interests are in video games as well and I also love to read and write fanfiction!! As for a question... what is the game you enjoyed the most? Your number one now as well as your number one before THIS number one. (If that makes any sense) my second question would be to ask where you are from? I'm from Belgium.

My absolute favorite game is Night in the Woods. A beautiful written and drawn game with dialogue that makes you laugh, cry, smile, and think. The music is phenomenal and i listen to the soundtracks almost every day. It is a game that i highly recommend to gamers and non gamers alike as it is an amazingly wonderful experience.

Before that my number one was the Bioshock 1 & 2 (yes i did not include infinite). It had a beautiful atmosphere, a compelling story, and the gameplay was fun.

Lastly, i am from the U.S. :3