LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Mummy with a Baby Boy

Not sure but this seems the right place to post... I have been with my partner/my boy for some time he brought up ABDL once. I felt i was supportive in the conversation an left it open to continue at a later date, when he desired. Im seeking help how to be a supportive Mummy. Im totally new to ABDL but understand desires and comfort and acceptance. I know he has never had a partner to share this with before, so i guessing its very new to him aswell, to share with a partner. Im after some advice please. Any tips or hints would be amazing. Im not up with all the terminology but im trying. An he hasnt broached the subject of buying Diapers, so some guidence i would love to surprise him with some to show my support. I asked his preference an got a short answer of im not fussy... Please be gental on this new mummy as i feel my way through.

Kind regards

CuriousDesire

6 hours ago, CuriousDesire said:

Not sure but this seems the right place to post... I have been with my partner/my boy for some time he brought up ABDL once. I felt i was supportive in the conversation an left it open to continue at a later date, when he desired. Im seeking help how to be a supportive Mummy. Im totally new to ABDL but understand desires and comfort and acceptance. I know he has never had a partner to share this with before, so i guessing its very new to him aswell, to share with a partner. Im after some advice please. Any tips or hints would be amazing. Im not up with all the terminology but im trying. An he hasnt broached the subject of buying Diapers, so some guidence i would love to surprise him with some to show my support. I asked his preference an got a short answer of im not fussy... Please be gental on this new mummy as i feel my way through.

Kind regards

CuriousDesire

You have come to right place.  The most important thing in my opinion when it comes to wearing diapers is that your partner accepts that and loves you unconditionally.  From the sound of it you have already reached this point and it is so important. 

When it comes to wearing diapers communicating is the key.  If your little is not letting you in on the details then decide for him.  You are the Mommy and your lil boy should do what Mommy says.  There are a ton of ABDL diaper companies in business now so pick out a diaper you like and surprise him by putting him in it.  

The more you participate with his little side the happier he will be.  There is some growing pains as you have to learn what makes him happy and I can tell you through experience that we can be selfish at times.  Have patience and understanding.

This is a very vulnerable time for your little particularly when he has not shared this with any other partner.  Feel him out and do understand practice makes percect.

Please feel free to PM with any additional questions or concerns.

Thank you so much for the reply im being bold as it is Valentines day and going to buy him a few things to show my love an support. I have asked question he is atleast answering now. I have done some reading an each little seems to desire different things. I shall pm you alittle later if ok i have a few questions. Im not new to liking new things, i have explained to him that his desires are no different than the next person. As we desire them to bring us comfort, pleasure and excitement. 

The only advice I can give is act natural don't be overly hesitant to the point of making it feel awkward don't worry about going to far and ask if your going to far every 30 seconds think how unromantic/awkward it would be if you were making out and your partner stoped and asked for consent every 30 seconds believe me if there's an issue he'll tell you however if your partner says your going to far than stop just like making out 

Yes=serious yes 

no=playful yes

stop/safe word=stop immediately this is going to far 

57 minutes ago, CuriousDesire said:

Thank you so much for the reply im being bold as it is Valentines day and going to buy him a few things to show my love an support. I have asked question he is atleast answering now. I have done some reading an each little seems to desire different things. I shall pm you alittle later if ok i have a few questions. Im not new to liking new things, i have explained to him that his desires are no different than the next person. As we desire them to bring us comfort, pleasure and excitement. 

I'm going to recommend a book from a poster here Rosalie Bent.  There are a couple of short books that she has written, and is probably the best explanation of ABDL and how it relates to be a caregiver and life partner at the same time.  If she reads this thread, she'll recommend, but There's a Baby In My Bed is the first book that I would check out.

I don't have the first-hand experience because I'm by myself,  but I know that each case is unique and you both have to figure out what works for you.  Based on what I've seen, honesty is the most important thing.  It's important that you be honest with him just exactly what you want, and hopefully, he is honest with you about his wants and needs.   Gifts are always nice.  Chances are he has items such as pacifiers, bottles, onesies, and the like.   And a lot of it is going to come down to diapers (it's always diapers).  Understand what boundaries you feel comfortable with, and what boundaries he feels comfortable with.  By that I mean, wearing, and/or changing wet or messy diapers.

The other thing I can recommend is exactly the same thing that it would be if his biological age was the same as his 'little' age,    It's time and attention.  I think it was Rosalie, but it's been stated by others, but giving a lot of attention is key.  If you read the ABDL fiction, which is a pretty good clue what goes on in a little's mind, you'll notice just how much attention is paid to accidents.  In a non-ABDL situation and a leak or bowel malfunction occurred, a loving partner would likely be supportive and discreet as possible, while making as little fuss about the accident as possible.   Shaming, teasing, or anything else would likely be a sign of a toxic relationship.    In the 'little' space world, that is a cry for attention, and he wants you to fuss over it.  Just like you would if he were 3 or 4, but with a different goal in mind.   Depending on the relationship, and only you know where that is, the shaming, teasing, and punishing can be exactly what he wants, or can be toxic.

• Like 1