LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family as we know it (Privet with Danny)

Squiregirl18

Melissa looked over. “She has been changed. I think she just has to pee again or something.” Melissa shrugged but went to go see what was up.

Penny smiled. “Thank you daddy!” Both Penny and Harper started to drink their bottles.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dan smiled as his wife went up to check on Madison and he saw his daughters drinking their bottles and sat with them and watched tv.

Both Penny and Harper smiled wide staying close to their dad drinking down there bottles. Once both where done they moved to look closer. "Daddy can we still go out?" Penny asked. 

Soon Maddie and Melissa walked over. "She made it to the bathroom and peed a little in the potty but I did put a diaper on after." Melissa said back mostly to Dan but she was still smiling. 

Dan saw the girl's asking him a question "yes. Of course. Where would you like to go? Actually. Where was we going?" 

He sees Melissa and Maddie "she did very well. Daddy's very impressed with you" I say to her.

• 4 weeks later...

“We are going shopping first” Penny said looking over taking hers and Harpers bottle to the sink. Once back they both waited there wanting to go but knowing to not ask or be pushy about it.

Maddie looked over smiling as Melissa helped her get on some leggings and a long t-shirt. Then they could be off. “Oh Dan love do you have all the girls bags?” Melissa asked back moving some knowing they all they could all share if needed but she asked before trying.

Dan nodded "yes we should get going otherwise we won't make it in time. Are we all ready to get going?" I ask as I notice the girls finishing their drinks.

"I'll go and get the diaper bags. The girls normally share one bag don't they?" 

Melissa nodded. “They normally do but I packed one for each now as then I don’t have to take the huge bag in when only one needs to be changed” As she said it Melissa moved to the girls to the door getting shoes on and then out to the car so they could get going. By the time they made it to the car Harper had started to pee but said nothing as she wanted to get going.

I just nod in agreement and follow you and the girls as I look over at Harper "you okay honey?" I say as I notice she's distracted by something "did you go wee wee?" 

Harper nodded. "Yes...I made potty" She said softly looking down. Her diaper was very wet but it would hold fine at less for the time being. Melissa did come over to check in with both Harper and Dan. "Will you check her diaper please honey and if she needs a change can you do it while I get the others into the car and settled." 

I look at Harper and picks her up "okay. Let's go get you changed before we go. We can't have you getting a rash now can we" 

I carry her back into the house to get her changed 

I take her into the house and gets her changed as quickly as possible "good thing this was just a wet diaper thus time" I smile as I help her up from the changing table and after I've washed my hands, we head back to the car with you freshly pampered.