LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

All wishes have a balance (open)

Snowmom55

Sarah a normal typical 12 year old with medium length brunette hair a short frame that didn't yet show signs of being close to teenage hood. Was on her way home from a bike ride from the nearby creek when she saw a small shiny box on the side of the street. She looked around and didn't see any near by people or anything that the box would have came from. When she picked it up it felt warm to the touch. Sarah put it in her backpack and brought it home before her mom and 6 year old sister came back home from shopping to investigate it in her room upstairs. 

(This story will circle around Sarah ss she learns about the wish genie in the shiny silver box. Each wish she makes has a consequence. I'm  looking for a rp partner that replies with at least a few sentences each time and with detail that makes sense.)

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sarah sat at her desk in her room wearing her light blue snow white shirt and denim shorts. Her room was much like her it looked like a young preteens room not as girls room close to being a teenager. Soft pink colored walls from her childhood, a few shelves with dolls and teddy bears on them, a couple of posters featuring sailor moon and adventure time. Her desk had hello kitty and Disney princess notebooks and folders for school on it. Her bed spread was Cinderella with 5 stuffed dolls of different Disney characters spread out around the top of the bed. This all covered the plastic sheet that she had grown accustom too from when she wet the bed until the age of 10 and a half. Her mother Jane thought about taking it off but never got around to it since her 6 year old daughter Gwen never needed the sheet and was potty trained by the age of 3.

Sara sat at her desk looking at the strange silver box, holding it in her hands it was still warm to the touch. Sarah started to try to open it. After 5 minutes of pulling twisting and turning Sarah let out a whine "Ugh please open little box! I wanna see what's inside! I wish I could open it!" 

As the young girl tried to get the box open but stopped when she couldn't get it open. Inside the box however, a genie, a true to life genie that would grant any wish, with consequences of course because all wishes do not come without consequence in any genie's opinion. The Genie was inside the box and waiting for the day that someone would open the box, the latest person that had picked up the box, seemed to be different than the others as far as the genie was concerned or assumed anyways. The voice belonging to the new owner sounded way younger than most that found the box and tried to open it. It didn't sound like a man or a woman, it sounded like a child's voice, if this was true, this was going to be interesting because a genie had not had a child to grant wishes to in a very long time. The Genie decided he would help the child and snapped his fingers and the box opened for her which would most likely surprise her and making it fall to the floor.

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk

As Sarah shook the box in frustration she almost banged in on her desk until she heard a click. Her eyes widened in fear and shock as she saw the box slightly open. The small girl dropped it on the floor and dove under her Cinderella blanket hearing weird noises co.ing from the box. The young girl shivered in fear as she watched under her childish blanket 

Yep, it was exactly as he had anticipated. The child had dropped it to the floor. He was thankful of course because it was starting to get a little cramped inside of that box that he had been in for the past century or so. He slowly rose of the box, a light mist of blue air filling the room as he did so. He soon managed to completely come out of the box and the mist slowly faded away. The child as she would have watched the Genie come out of the box, might have gotten a little bit more scared than she might have been which would have been understandable to the Genie.

Sarah freaked out watching the blue mist like smoke fill the room. She grabbed her blanket and pulled it tight around her, as she saw the man shape come out of the clearing smoke she let out a scream before fainting and peeing her pants right there in the middle of her bed as her mind was unable to process the events unfolding in her room.

The Genie looked around the room and found the child, she had clearly fainted from not being able to process the events. It also looked as if she had released some fluids into her clothes and bed, no matter, he could quickly fix the situation. With a snap of his finger and a few hand motions he was able to remove the stains she had made, refilled her bladder and brought her out of her unconscious state.

"Huh what... what happened?" Sarah said looking around feeling like she chugged a gallon of water. Grabbing her belly she looked up at the man genie looking down at her. Sarah wanted to scream but suppressed it to ask "Wa wah who are... who are you!?" Sarah said shaking in fear and disbelief 

"I am Gerreth von Zimbal, you my sweet little one have found my box, for which I have been in for 26 or so of your generations. This world has certainly changed and come a long way from when my box was dropped by the side of the road and buried, intended to be entombed deep below the ground in your world for all eternity." The genie responded without any hesitation to her question, although he still had many questions of his own for this child but did not wish to overwhelm the female with his questions which she would probably not be able to provide a sufficient answer to.

Sarah now more confused than scared looked up at the tall blue man with a quizzical expression. "Ummm Mr. Zimbal or whatever your name is, what does all that mean? Like what are you doing in my room? Why are you in that box? What is going on?"

"Please call me Gerreth, ah yes a young one such as yourself would not understand the complexities of what I am talking about." He said as he paused for a moment trying think of the best way to explain the situation to this child, finally though after a bit of thinking he came up with the answer for her "I am here because that box that you found was the place where I was trapped, unable to escape the inside due to a curse that had locked the box shut until someone else would come along and be able to break the seal by opening it. I am a genie, sworn to grant wishes to those who free me, forever bonded to each master by these same terms." He told her.

"Yes, I am indeed an as you say 'GENIE FOR REAL' and I believe that based on your stature and appearance and a few other factors such as your room layout, etc. You are 12 standard human years old, but let's face it, I should not be talking because I am somewhere in the range of 12,000 to 24,000 years old and let's face it, I'm not getting any younger, but enough about me what about you?" The genie would wait patiently for the master to answer, after all she had managed to free him from that BOX, so she had to be his new master, didn't she?

Sarah looked in disbelief and over excitement. "This is awesome!!! Ohmygodohmygodohmygod!!!" Sarah said jumping around on the bed. "I'm a genie master! I can wish for whatever I want! What should my first wish be!? Oh I know a pony no wait money no wait to be popular! Oh my god what do I wish for!?" The preteen babbling at the speed of light finally stopped. "I know! For my first wish... ok get ready Gerreth... I wish for better grades so I look smarter! If you can do that then I got bigger wishes in mind!" Sarah said like she was a mastermind of the world

"Now hold on there, just because I am granting you these wishes does not mean they come with some bad strings attached to them. The wishes I grant to my master have both good and bad effects that each must be taken into consideration before making the wishes, wishes are not things to be taken lightly, if you cannot handle the responsibility that comes with these wishes then I shall have no choice but to let you experience the bad parts of these wishes." He told her as he looked at her and snapped his finger before saying "By the power granted to me, I grant the wish requested by my new master. May her wish bring her great prosperity, but also bring new enlightenment on the consequences of wishing as well." A small poof could be heard, but as far as visual effects of the wish went, that would be all she got.

"Dont worry master by morning you shall feel the full effects. As for the negatives, well lets just say that you will find them out as you go through your day tomorrow, I do not wish to ruin the surprise you may get tomorrow." He explained as he continued to float in the room, still happy to be able to float around a bigger space then what he had been imprisoned in for all those years.

Sarah giggled "Ok if you say so hehe. So like what kinda wishes cant I make like do I have rules? Can other people see you?" Sarah said raddling out questions as she watched out the window for her mother and sister to pull into the drive way

"You cannot make wishes that will gain you anything that is not your own, you cannot also make wishes that will force anyone to do anything that they do not wish to do, people cannot see me, etc.

"This is too freaking cool! Let's see I wanna wish for something else here hhhhmmmmm oh ok how about this. I wish I had a bottle of soda and I wish that my homework was done." Sarah smiled confidently still trying to think of better wishes

"The homework wish is something I cannot grant as it would defeat the purpose of the wish you have made previously and would cancel out all effects that come with it." He told her as he said "So it has been granted, so it shall be done." He then snapped his finger and a tall 1 gallon bottle of soda appeard along with a receipt from the local convience store and about fifty two cents in change. The soda floated over to her and soon landed in her left hand.

"Sweet! This is my favorite your the best genie!" Sarah said taking a big gulp of the soda as she heard her mom and sister come home. She looked at the genie. "If they cant see you come on down I'll show you my little family!" She whispered opening the door of her room