1. 1. What is your age group?

• 18 - 25
    • 26 - 30
    • 31 - 40
    • 41 - 50
    • 51 - 60
    • 61 - 70
    • 71 +

I’ve been lurking for a while, I guess not sure how to contribute, but isn’t it interesting that there are so many of us in our 60s. We never had outlets like this when in our 20s so making up for lost time.

• Like 2

I joined in 2017, but visited many years prior to that. For me, it’s both fun, and scary, to think how old I am, and my age group. An example would be, I think it’s fun, I’m from the cloth diaper and plastic pants era, but it’s scary how long ago that is now. :40_EmoticonsHDcom:

Well I do not consider myself to be old at the age of 53 but that is my age. Like Ababebill I am raised in the era where cloth diapers and plastic pants were the thing to use and frankly they are still my go to diaper, I simply keep the memories alive. I joint DD in 2015 which feels like yesterday.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/17/2019 at 4:02 AM, Greybird said:

I’ve been lurking for a while, I guess not sure how to contribute, but isn’t it interesting that there are so many of us in our 60s. We never had outlets like this when in our 20s so making up for lost time.

That's a good point, I didn't think of that.

I joined 2005 . Time fly's by really fast ! I remember before DD had a full blown website , pictures were posted and there wasn't any discussion threads.

23 hours ago, lilstevie said:

I joined 2005 . Time fly's by really fast ! I remember before DD had a full blown website , pictures were posted and there wasn't any discussion threads.

WOW,I have seen outhers that joined earlier or later then me but you are the closest to my joining.I joined on November 10 2005

• Like 1
On 3/7/2019 at 10:54 PM, Author_Alex said:

I joined for the first time probably in college, circa 2006. What a long time ago that was. Sigh...

I’ve only been on here for 2 years. I barely used it until a few months ago. There are people in my life who know that I’m into AB/DL, but none who are into it themselves, so I can’t discuss it with them, at least not in detail. I realized that’s why I signed up for this site to begin with, so I came back on and became much more active.

On 2/17/2019 at 4:02 AM, Greybird said:

I agree. When I was younger I felt like I was the only one with these interests. I also think that a lot of us in our 50s and 60s start experiencing a decrease in our function control so theres a kind of natural community among the older age groups. Im glad so many on here are comfortable with stating their actual age because its not always the case.