LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Deminsion and self defence

So I'm a sucker for world building and I'm also big on action adventure fiction, so latest problem my brain has been chewing on is why don't more Littles in the various DD universes take self defense courses or carry personal protection equipment? It seems like that would be a logical response in world where people are being kidnapped off the streets like it's Medayen in the 80s.... Like I just got a can of law enforcement grade pepper spray for $10 online.... Are there restrictions on what can be sold to Littles? What about using cash gift cards or cryptocurrencies to get around it? If I was a Little in one of the universes I wouldn't leave the house without wearing a vest and carrying.... Is just that this has been going on so long that any thought of resistance has been broken down?

Part of it is probably the lack of self-defense equipment being made for Littles, because why would an Amazon society ever allow that?

And also do you ever really see Amazons carrying self-defense equipment for use against other Amazons? Not really that I've seen. Which is why I've gathered that most DiDem stories exist in a basically post-violence society (accept in the case of Amazons vs. Littles, of course.) Not including a certain someone getting murdered in "It's the Little Choices." Although that was by someone who had literally suffered a psychotic breakdown.

Another thing to keep in mind is if Littles are ALLOWED to carry that type of protection.  Every Author of a Diaper Dimension story has their own rules that go along with it.  Many times in the stories Littles aren't seen as adults many time and are just being given a chance to have their adulthood as long as they don't blow it.  It would make sense then that Littles wouldn't be able to carry weapons or protection of any kind and being caught with one could mean a one way trip to Diaperville.  Self defense that's another bag of worms IMO, I love a good underdog story as much as the next person but the idea of someone the size of a toddler beating up or even killing an adult is an EXTREME leap of faith.  It works fine when it's done once and a while, I think to date there is really only 2 stories I've read that takes place in a Diaper Dimension that has that.  Once again if someone WAS teaching Littles to be able to fight Amazons, be it an Amazon or a Little they too would quickly find themselves on a one way trip to Diaperville.  At least for me the way I look at Diaper Dimension stories Littles live on the edge at all times, in many ways it kinda reminds me of the Borrowers if anyone remember those old books/movies or the Studio Ghiblji version "The Secret World of Arrietty."

1 hour ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Not including a certain someone getting murdered in "It's the Little Choices." Although that was by someone who had literally suffered a psychotic breakdown.

And a certain someone getting murdered in "A Little Legal issue".  Just saying... ;) 

So it looks like the complete breakdown of resistance then.... That and a surveillance state with equipment that the NSA could only wish they had.... Which would make running any kind of op extremely problematic.... I can only imagine the kind of nightmare fuel Amazon COINTELPRO would unleash....