LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What's Little Space Like for You?

BabyCR

Just yesterday I let myself be little for the very first time; I was chatting on this site (which I had not done before) and trying to be brave enough to talk openly on here about the little urges I had when I suddenly felt myself getting dumber and calmer--I knew right away I was regressing, but it took someone telling me to stop thinking and let myself be little and not be afraid for me to finally let go. I discovered that my little self is VERY young--younger than I thought it would be--because the moment I finished regressing and started to genuinely let go and be little, I found myself babbling and giggling without a thought in my head. 

It was weird, but it felt so good and relaxing. It's near-impossible for me to really describe what exactly was going through my head at the time because like I said, I was essentially a big dumb baby--but the closest thing I can think of is that everything was based on feelings and sensations. I'd hug Mr. Puff (my big stuffed doggy toy) as tightly as I could, and whenever I looked into his eyes I'd think it was silly somehow, which made me start giggling; occasionally, I'd shake him a bit and make woofing sounds (though it ended up coming out  more like "oof oof oof" than "woof woof woof"), and in the process of shaking him I'd feel his soft fuzz against my skin... which felt good, so I ended up hugging him tightly to feel the fuzz more. Another strange thing is that I got a pacifier to use to see if that would make me little, but my little self seemed completely uninterested in it and all I wanted to do was put my mouth on whatever part of Mr. Puff was closest to my face and suckle on that, or just plain drool a bit. I had the pacifier right there, but I had zero interest in it as long as I had Mr. Puff to suck on.

The strangest thing for me is that after I come out of little space I remember everything I did, but not why I did it--and I think that's because my baby mind didn't have any reason for doing anything and just did whatever. I'm also pretty sure I wet myself while playing but I don't know when it happened.

Is it like this for everyone? Does anyone else regress when in little space? Am I the only one who experiences it like this? I'd like to know--I want to know more about what being a little means so I can understand this side of me better. I want to learn to co-exist with my widdle baby self, if that makes any sense, and I think learning more about how others experience this process might help.

Archived