LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Promoted... To be baby (with Little Giammy)

Katyadiaperlover

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Baby sleeps for another 2 hours. I look at my watch ...
"It's time to wake the baby. It's time to go home"
I go to her nursery and turn on the light.
I gently stroke my fingers, over her cheeks and forehead
"Waki waki baby. it's time to wake up, my sweet. time to go home."
I check the her diaper ...
"Ooh, my little girly pissed again. This 2 diaper for 3 hours. Good baby"
I enjoy watching you go farther and farther into childhood ...
Tell me in the most childish tone: "Mommy, I did pee-pee into my di-di."
If you don’t say you’ll be in a wet diaper for a couple more hours. 

I take you on the arms, like a little girl under her legs and back, and carry her to the changing table.
"Good baby. Now I'm quailing you and you will be comfortable again and you will understand, that pure di-di is better than dirty."
I take off with you onisie and a dirty diaper, wipe your ass, pussy and pubis with wet baby wipes ..
"Like this?"
To distract you a little tickle you, like a baby mommy, during swaddling. I tickle a chin and a foot, and I blow bubbles on a stomach.
While you giggle, I wear a fresh diaper.
 then I dress you with a Winnie Pooh T-shirt and a pink jumpsuit with orange the inscription "Baby".
I wear pink socks and cute baby's sandals on feet.
I braid her hair in two pigtails and weave two bows into it. in mouth baby's, I put your pacifier in again, and taking you by the hand, leading to the mirror.
"Admire the baby. Do you really look cute? And now you have to hold my hand tightly when we go through the office. We are going home. Don't worry. Your mommy with your"

I let you take me on your arms and bring me on the changing table. I let you remouve my diaper blushing very hard, I can't resist to writhing when you tickle me and make the raspberries on my stomache. I let you dress me. I don't dislike very much my look. if I did't wear the diaper it would be my normal look.

I lead you through the department. Employees sighed with admiration. Surrounded us.
"Oh what a cute girl Samantha." "Awwe very cute baby" "Sweety little girl
"Who is this? Couldn't this cutie baby - Grace"
One of the working girls, who had two babies, gave me an extra toy, for my baby. Plush doggie - "I always knew that she was a baby just pretending to be an adult. But now she is in her place"

"Look, baby, this aunt gave you a friend. And you were worried. Waving a pen to these kind people and we go home."

"This dog is your friend call him whatever you want."
I appeal to adults collegues, 
"My little girl is still quite small to her no more than one-year-old. She is still shy of you. Let's go home"

I take your to the parking lot where my jeep is standing, I say goodbye to the guard and he also notices Grais - a nice baby.

In the car, in the back seat is already installed child seat. I sit your, in it and fasten with straps. I can only unfasten them.
"Now you can sleep while we go home. You have 15 minutes. Suck your pacifier and play with the dog if you don’t want to sleep"

In the rearview mirror, I see that the child has fallen asleep and I am afraid not to shake the car too much so as not to wake you, I park the car in the garage and carry you into my house.

"Wake up baby. Time to bathe you, my baby, then I feed you and you go to sleep. While you are in the house, if I do not hold your hand, you should always crawl. If you get up on your feet Mommy will have to punish you."

"Yes, you will take a bath. And I will personally bathe you. You are very small to take a shower and to leave you alone."

I bring you into the bathroom, let the warm water into the bath, add the foam "Mr. Bubble" and a few toys for bath. While the bath is filled, I undress you to the diaper, and discover that it is dirty again ...

"Excellent acting medication, soon she finally loses bladder control" - I think to myself.

I take off the dirty diaper and throw it into the trash bucket.
I take you in my arms and gently put you in warm water. I squeeze liquid soap on a baby's sponge in the shape of a frog and begin to wash your back, breast and abdomen ...

"no I can wash myself!" I say you a little embarrassed while you are preparing the bath for me. I smile while you are making the bubbles for me and when I see the toys that you are putting for me in the bath. I blush very clearly when you remove my diaper but I let you take me on your arms to put me in the bath. 

I wash the foam from your body with a small scoop. Then comes the turn of your legs and heels. I pay special attention to the ass, pubic and pussy, singing soothing children's songs, like a loving mommy ...

"Not good .. my sweety baby, has too much body and pubic hair," I notice.
"Nothing after the bath, I will get rid of them and my baby will be smooth and gentle again"

"You are very cute one-year-old baby. I have been taking medicines for lactation for a long time and my breasts are full of tasty milk for you, but first you need to finish your bathing and hygiene procedures"
I take you out of the bath and wipe lightly with a fluffy towel in a flower.
Then I take out the depilatory cream and put it on your pubis, ass, arms and legs. wait 15 minutes. I wash the cream with water and look with pleasure as the cream leaves your body along with the hair. The latest reminder of your past adult life.
Then I wipe you dry and wrapped you in a towel in a cocoon and catch you in the nursery at the bottom.

I put you on the changing table and show you a green bag with a smiling baby.
"Look, I bought real diapers "Pampers "made them specifically for my order. They are just like for infants, but only slightly larger. You will wear them."

I pull one diaper out. I lubricate your bottom and pubis with baby oil, generously pour in baby powder and fasten the velcro on the hips of the baby.

Next, I take out a pink pajamas with sewn sleeves and thrust you into it, fasten the zipper to the chin. I put a baby cap on my head and tie it with ribbons.

Next, I spread a beautiful, printed, soft blanket and rolled the baby into it as in konvart.
From the cocoon of the blanket you can see cute face sucking pacifier
"Well, you're quite like a newborn baby." And take a selfie in the mirror with the baby in my arms and show you the photo.

I am very surprise when i see the diaper bag, it's very cute. i let you lay me down on the changing table and spread the baby oil on my private parts, and i let you tape me a fresh diaper. I let you put mt this pijama and this pajamas strange think. It isn't so bad at bottom.

i take the paci and i blushed when you take a picture of me so tanned.

"Baby. Start talking like a newborn baby. "Goo-goo" or "ga-ga" and different baby moans."

I sit down with you in a rocking chair, take off my robe and embrace one of the breasts, from my bra.
"I know that now you need to feed you. I have a lot sweety milk for you" - I remove your pacifier from mouth baby and send my nipple into your mouth.

"Eat my sweet baby"

Finally, my dream of becoming a mom my for little infant's is fulfilled "- I think with affection I am looking at Grace who sucks my breast - "How quickly she from a 21 year old girl became sucking breast of babe's"

Breast milk in one breast ends .. After feeding the baby from the left, I saw that she has burp and a part of the breast milk escaped from her little mouth. I remove it with soft gauze, and give your pacifier again. I watch you yawn and put you in your baby cradle and motherly gently kiss you on the forehead.
 I sit down next to me and start to rock the cradle slightly from side to side, singing a baby lullaby. Seeing how your eyes closed, I turn on the mobile above the crib and pull the tulle, from above which is decorated with the crib.
After setting up the baby monitor, I descend into the kitchen.

I need to cook a lot of food for my baby ...

(If you can, write more posts. :) )

At night, I again go to check out my baby ...

She sleeps soundly and continues to suck pacifier. I gently stroked her on the head to ward off bad dreams.
I carefully take out pacifier and replacing the baby with a baby bottle of full milk, which I brought with me so that my baby would sleep exactly until morning and not wake up. When the bottle is empty, I gently wiped her lips from the milk and again give her paci and go to sleep.
"Sleep well my sweety babygirly. Tomorrow you will have a new day."