LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A thief learns a lesson (private)

robehouse

"No I'm not a baby!" she yelled

She yawned some more as the drugs were taking it's toll.

"No I'm not tired." she was getting real close to passing out when she was surprised how easily he picked her up.

Once she was laid down

"No." was the last thing she said as the drugs wore her down and she was out.

Kayla wanted to cuss him out but she remembered her spanking from earlier knowing he would do it.

"No." she said feeling like a little girl

Once Kayla was laid down she soon was asleep and thanks to the medicine while sleeping she wet her diaper.

Jeff came in to check on Kayla after his alarm went off. He pulled the covers down and checked her diaper. Jeff gave Kayla a swat on her bottom.

"Rise and shine, princess! Time for breakfast, then it's off to work!" Jeff informed.

"Ow!" she yelped as she was embarrassed from the swat and her wet diaper.

"I really don't eat breakfast that often." she said wiping the sleep from her eyes.

She looked around for her clothes.

"Um where are my clothes so I can take a shower?" Kayla was thinking her punishment was over and things would get back to normal

"You're not taking a shower yet. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day." Jeff informed.

"Would you like me to carry you to the kitchen, or do you want to walk?" Jeff asked.

Jeff scooped Kayla up and started to the kitchen. 

"I'll give you a bath after breakfast, then I'll put a clean diaper on you." Jeff said.

Jeff sat Kayla down in a chair. 

"Start sucking your thumb while I get your breakfast ready," Jeff ordered.

"Let go of me let me go!" she cried struggling to pull away but Jeff had a vice like grip ahold of her hand.

Kayla's jaw dropped

"You're not giving me a bath I'm taking a shower!"

She was getting madder by the minute realizing her freedoms she took for granted are being taken away.

"The he'll I will, I'm not sucking my thumb!" she was determined to get her way!

"You're getting a bath. Like all babies." Jeff said.

Jeff sat down and pulled Kayla over his lap and started spanking her. 

"You are going to do as your told, baby girl." Jeff said.

"'I'm not a baby!" she cried kicking her feet squirming around doing all she could!

"Ow no please please!" she began crying as the spanking hurt and so did her pride.

She still couldn't believe this guy was going to give her a bath!

Jeff stopped spanking Kayla and sat her up in a chair after pulling her diaper up. He took off his phone and took a picture of Kayla.

"I'm going to send this picture to James so he can see his big baby." Jeff said.

Jeff made up a bowl of oatmeal for Kayla and a bottle of milk, making eggs and bacon for himself. He brought the food over to the table, then sat down next to Kayla. He tugged her thumb out of her mouth. Jeff scooped up some of the oatmeal and brought it to Kayla's mouth.

"You're going to be a good baby and eat all your delicious oatmeal for me, aren't you? Yes you are!" Jeff cooed.

Kayla was a mess after her spanking crying but sucking her thumb she didn't fight as her diaper was pulled back up. She frowned when he took a picture of her.

"Whatever I'm no ones baby!" she whined still keeping her thumb in her mouth.

She looked shocked when she saw the baby bottle. What the hell why is this guy making me a baby! She thought to herself.

"Can I have something else?" she asked as he sat down.

Kayla opened accepting the spoon of oatmeal.

"Can I feed myself?" she hated being treated like a baby!

"We'll see who's baby you are when we get to work." Jeff said.

Jeff kept feeding Kayla.

"No you can't yourself. After you finish your oatmeal I'll let you hold your bottle while you drink it and I eat my breakfast." Jeff said.

Jeff kept feeding Kayla the oatmeal, scraping it off her chin and cheeks as well.

"I--I can't go to work like this!" she cried with a mouthful of oatmeal.

"If you think I'm drinking that bottle you're crazy!" she was doing all she could to let him know she was a woman not a baby!

Kayla didn't much care for oatmeal but he kept putting the thick paste to her mouth so she kept eating it knowing she had no choice.

"Ok I'm full."

"You're not going to work like this. After I give you your bath, ill get you dressed for work." Jeff said.

After finishing feeding Kayla, Jeff got a wet cloth and wiped off Kayla's face.

"Have it your way. Drink your bottle or suck your thumb. I just thought you would want to wash down that oatmeal. Either way I'll report to James that you're not doing as you're told." Jeff said.

Jeff started eating his breakfast.

"I can dress myself my clothes from last night will be fine."

She moved her head like a petulant child as her face was wiped down.

"Yes I do want something to wash it down but not a bottle!"

"James what does he have to do with this?"

Finally thirsty enough she took a drink of her bottle.

'What the hell that milk is sour!" she shrieked sitting the bottle down.

"Yes, for now the clothes you were wearing last night will have to do, except for your panties. I imagine James will be taking you to get new clothes, more fitting of a baby." Jeff said.

"Then you shouldn't have been a naughty girl and stole from the company. From now on, all your drinks will be in bottles." Jeff said.

"James owns the company. He's the one that decided your punishment." Jeff informed.

"Fine, drink it or not. If you're not going to drink the bottle, suck your thumb." Jeff said.

"I need to go to my apartment."

"Why do you keep talking about James I don't understand?" she was getting frustrated

"I made a mistake can't we work something out?"

Kayla was thirsty and looked at the bottle.

"I can't drink that it's sour!" she had no idea it was baby formula

She rolled her eyes frustrated she grabbed the bottle and began drinking it after several mouthfuls she was getting used to it! She didn't wanna suck her thumb again.

"That's not going to happen. First, we don't have time, and second there is nothing there you really need." Jeff said.

"Because he's the boss. What he says goes." Jeff said.

"We have worked out something. You agreed to whatever we want as long as you didn't go to prison."Jeff explained.

Jeff smiled as Kayla drank her bottle. He finished his breakfast.

Kayla couldn't say much as she didn't want to go to jail.

She kept drinking her bottle not believing they wanted her to be a baby.

Once her bottle was gone she sat it down.

"Ok I'm done." she said like she really accomplished something.

Jeff took the bottle and his dishes over to the sink.

"Time to give the baby a bath. Stand up." Jeff ordered.

Once she stood up he took her hand and led her to the bathroom. He started water running in the tub and added bubble bath. Jeff turned to Kayla and took her diaper off. He led her over to the toilet and forced her to sit down.

"If you need to go poo poo, now's the time. Once you've had your bath and in a new diaper, you won't be using the potty for a long time." Jeff warned.

Kayla did as she was told rolling her eyes when he took her by the hand

"You know I can walk on my own you don't need to hold my hand!" she whined but there was no way she was breaking free of his grip

"Hey wh--whst are you doing!" she squealed as she was sat on the toilet.

Her jaw dropped when he told he to go to the bathroom

"I might be able to go if you give me some privacy!"

"What do you mean I--I won't b--be using the bathroom for a long time?" she asked stuttering