LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A thief learns a lesson (private)

robehouse

"You can and you will go to work in a diaper. I'll have to find you something to wear over your diaper. After we get to work I'll let James take care of you. It is his company." Jeff said.

Jeff went back to the bed and dumped out the contents of the diaper bag on the bed. He picked up the baby bottle he found.

"I see you brought something to drink. It's almost your bedtime, so how about drinking your bottle now." Jeff ordered, holding the bottle out to Kayla.

"You can't be serious!" she cried. She couldn't even imagine going to work in a diaper what would all those guys say the ones that liked her and longer her ass in those short skirts. What would those young girls say that looked up to her or that were jealous of her!

"That's not my bottle!" she whined looking at the bottle that said baby on it. She knew if she drank it not only would it knock her out but the medicine in it might make sure she wakes up in a wet diaper!

This can't happen she thinks to herself.

"I'm totally serious. Would you rather spend the next twenty years or more I prison?" Jeff said.

Jeff took Kayla's hand and led her out to the dining room.

"Sit down and drink your bottle. I'm going to fix myself some dinner." Jeff ordered.

"No of course not!" she shrieked

"Hey let me go!" she yelled as without warning he grabbed her arm forcing her into the living room much like one would do with a child not listening.

She looked at him as he handed her the bottle, she hated how things were going as she was diapered and now he was forcing her to drink it.

"Pl--please I'm sorry can I--I be honest with you?" she pleaded hoping she could get out of drinking the bottle!

"Ok ok!" Kayla said over excited thinking she can talk her way out of this.

"Well as a joke I put some sleeping medicine and something in the bottle that would make you wet."

She smiled at him

"So you can just dump this out!" she said holding the bottle out for him to take.

"Wait. You were going to make me drink this? And you thought by confessing this it would help your situation? Are you really that stupid?" Jeff said.

Jeff took the bottle and looked at it.

"Tell you what. I'll dump this bottle and refill it with milk. Of course I'll have to report this to James." Jeff said.

"Or you could drink this bottle as is, and I won't let James know about it." Jeff said.

"You don't have to warm it up!" she cried as it really made her feel childish and watching him shake it and tryst it on his wrist made her really embarrassed cause she did the same thing when she babysat! Now she stood there not believing she was going to have to drink the bottle. She smelt something cooking..

"Smells good can I have some?" she begged sitting the bottle down hating how he called her baby girl!

Jeff slapped Kayla's thigh several times and turned her head back to him.

"You don't have sat in the matter. Unless you want a bare bottom spanking, you'll do as I tell you, understood?" Jeff ordered.

Jeff pressed the nipple against Kayla's mouth again.

Ow ow ow!" she yelped as he smacked her thighs. Bare bottom spanking! She was ready to say she was a grown woman and he can't treat her like a kid but the crinkle of the diaper and the stinging of her thighs and now the bottle in her mouth told her differently. She settled down and began drinking it knowing soon she'll be asleep and she'll wake up wet!

"That's right. Get used to drinking from bottles. That's all your going to get for a long time." Jeff cooed.

Jeff let her finish the bottle, then took it away.

"Stay here. Ill get my dinner." Jeff ordered.

"Go ahead and suck your thumb again." Jeff added.

Kayla frowned but began to drink as the stinging of her thigh reminded her to be good. She couldn't believe he was actually going to make her drink from a bottle several more times. She herd as the bottle got lower and lower soon it was done. Kayla wondered how long it would be before she passed out.

"I'm not going to suck my thumb!" she cried

"Yes." she nodded sticking her thumb back in her mouth hating it! She was happy none of her friends or co workers were seeing her like this! She knew it would be the end of her. Kayla was doing all she could to stay up knowing soon she'll be asleep and she'll wake up in a wet diaper.

"Can I have some before I fall asleep." she said yawning taking her thumb out of her mouth.

She smiled briefly happy she was going to get some.

"Ok thanks where is my fork!"

Kayla shook her head.

"Seriously come on I can feed myself!" she whined like a two year old.

She opened once she realized he was intent on feeding her.

"Can you please call me Kayla." she said softly hating the way he called her baby girl, it made her feel like a baby.

She couldn't remember the last time someone fed her and she hated it.

"I'm Kayla." she said frustrated even throwing her arms down in frustration

"Please can I go home?" she begged as she yawned knowing soon she'd be asleep.

Kayla wanted to get out of the diaper and go home!

"That's right, you're baby Kayla. You're a smart baby, aren't you." Jeff cooed.

"You are home baby. It's past your bedtime, isn't it?" Jeff said.

Jeff put the fork down and came over to Kayla. He wiped her mouth and picked her up. Jeff carried Kayla back to a bedroom.

"You can sleep in here tonight. You won't try to escape, will you?" Jeff asked.