LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A thief learns a lesson (private)

robehouse

James stopped spanking Kayla and pulled up her diaper. He gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Daddy doesn't like to spank his baby girl, but she needs to learn to be a good baby." James cooed.

James put Kayla back in the high chair again.

Kayla was glad it was finally over! She felt better much like a baby or a little kid after being spanked they needed that reassurance that mommy or daddy still loved them..  She sniffled to herself as she was put back in her high chair knowing she was going to eat that nasty baby food.

”Please i’ve learned my lesson i’ll Never steal again can you please let me go!” She begged 

“B—bu— but I have learned my lesson I said I was sorry!” She pleaded and begged for all she was worth.  She had no choice but to eat her cereal he would praise her all in baby talk and he acted just like he was feeding a real baby. Kayla ate bite after bite and she was trying to think when was the last time anyone called her by her name. It was always baby or baby girl. Damn how much more! How much more she thought to herself. 

“Are we almost done?” 

She took the bottle and took a few drinks to wash that baby cereal done.

"I was asking if you were almost done feeding me."

She hated saying anything about her being fed or changed.

Kayla looked at his breakfast biscuits and gravy it looked so good she wanted a bite badly!

Kayla did as she was told watching him eat and trying to think of away out.

"Can I take a shower?"

She already knew the answer but it was worth a shot.

Once her bottle was done she sat it on the tray.

"I'm done can I get down now?" she hated asking for permission for anything it wasn't something she was used too!

"You know the answer to that. Babies only get baths." James said.

James sighed as Kayla asked permission to get down.

"You'll get down when I finish dinner." James said.

"Why don't you suck on your fingers while you wait?" James ordered.

"Why did it take a threat for you to do what I told you? You should do what daddy says no matter what." James said.

James finished his dinner and stood up.

"Let's you've baby a bath and out to bed for the night." James said.

James came over and took Kayla bib off. He lifted her from the high chair.

"We'll see." James said.

James took Kayla to the bathroom and took all her clothes off including her diaper and sat her on the rug.

"Go ahead and suck your fingers while daddy gets your bath ready." James ordered.

James started filling the tub with water, adding bubble bath powder.

Kayla sat there naked never thinking she would ever want her diaper but she wish she had it now.

She dutifully sat there sucking her fingers she sure hoped this wasn't going to be a normal thing.

I wonder if I have to go to Wendy's will this idiot that wants me to call him daddy will make me do that. She thought to herself as the tub filled.

I have to escape!

"Hey hey!" she whined as he didn't give her a warning or ask or anything! Damn him she thought as she was surprised just by how much he was treating her like a baby, and it really sucks that he's strong. She blushes as he began bathing her not worried about where he touched her or anything.

"Watch where your touching!" she cried still trying to be an adult.

Kayla thought maybe she could turn on her sexiness and charm.

"Would you like to touch me." She purred rubbing her hand on her breast.

"You can have what most guys have only jerked off too, you don't have to fantasize

"Quit with this baby crap and I'll make you happy!" she said licking her lips.

James stopped washing Kayla and picked her up. He swatted her wet bottom several times.

"I do not ever want to hear you talk like that again! You are a baby, and there is nothing sexy about you. Now be a good baby and let daddy wash you, unless you want an over my knee spanking?" James said.

James finished washing Kayla, then dried her and carried her naked over to the nursery.

"Let's get a diaper on my baby girl, then I'll dress her for bed." James cooed.

James laid Kayla on the changing table and pulled the strap across her.