LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A thief learns a lesson (private)

robehouse

"Afraid not, baby girl. Your daddy specifically said you're to have formula, which is best for little babies like you." Mrs. Collins said.

"Go ahead and drink." Mrs. Collins added.

Mrs. Collins frowned and picked Kayla up. She took Kayla's overalls off and sat down. Mrs. Collins tugged Kayla's diaper down and laid her across her lap. She started spanking Kayla.

"You will drink your bottle like a good baby. Not just this one but every bottle I give you. Is that understood?" She asked.

"No no no  pl--please please!" she cries begging as her diaper comes down and the spanking begins. Kayla wasn't expected this as the first Cooke spanking stung but the fourth and fifth were hitting the mark and her bottom quickly warmed up!

"Yes mam yes mam!" she cried kicking her feet as she would say anything to get it to stop!

Mrs. Collins gave Kayla several more spanks, then pulled her diaper up. She turned Kayla around and held her on her lap.

"Debbie, can you bring me the bottle please." Mrs. Collins asked.

Debbie stood up and got the bottle. She brought it over to Mrs. Collins.

"Thank you."

Mrs. Collins held the nipple up to Kayla's mouth as Debbie watched.

"Drink your bottle, baby girl." Mrs. Collins cooed.

Kayla was ready to go back to the mat but Mrs Collins held her not letting her go. She knew what was coming. She sniffled a few times as her bottom hurt and so did her pride as she hated being a baby. I have to drink this or I'll get in more trouble. She said to herself as the nipple was by her mouth, she opened and began drinking her bottle. The baby made faces as she drank but she drank it without fussing.

Kayla was infuriated she was ready to jump up but Mrs Collins wasn't letting her even more embarrassing was she rocked her and patted her bottom in rhythm as she drank. Soon she got lost in the moment and continued drinking until it was all gone.

"That's a good girl. Alright, time to play now." Mrs. Collins said.

She stood up holding Kayla and took her over to the mat. She set her down next to Debbie.

"Have fun, baby girl." Mrs. Collins cooed.

Kayla just sat there not knowing what to do. She looked around seeing if she could run anywhere.

"Ugh this is boring!" she said to herself under her breathe wishing she could get that nasty formula taste out of her mouth.

Mrs. Collins picked Kayla up as she stood up.

"You will do no such thing, baby Kayla. In fact, from now on you shouldn't go anywhere on your own. Is that understood?"

Mrs. Collins gave Kayla a swat on her bottom and carried her to a crib. She laid her inside and put a pacifier in her mouth and pulled up the side of the crib. She started the mobile.

"Maybe you'll be in a better mood after your nap."

Kayla didn't get far as her babysitter grabbed her.

"Hey hey put me down put me down!" she said kicking her legs.

"Owe!" she yelped out of embarrassment not pain.

She laid in the crib she was mad but she was determined not to play.

"I won't!" she said kicking her feet

Kayla laid in the crib watching the mobile go round and round. How did I get myself in this mess, I can't believe my punishment is that of a baby. While laying there thinking about her predicament she felt the urge to pee as her bottle made her full and now her bladder was ready to set loose. Screw it I know they're not letting me out! She laid there and wet her diaper. Great I'm getting used to this now. Kayla laid there now in her wet diaper she was getting tired she grabbed her pacifier and thanks to the soft mobile she was soon asleep.

Mrs. Collins came in about a hour later. She checked Kayla diaper. Mrs. Collins rubbed Kayla's back.

"Time to wake up baby girl. Daddy's here to take you to lunch." She cooed.

Kayla sat up rubbing her eyes.

"What time is it?" she said looking around as she tried to wake up.

She yawned

"Lunch can't I eat it here?" she didn't wan go back in the cafeteria and eat in a highchair where all the girls she used to abuse would see her.

"Time to get up. No, daddy wants you to eat with him in the lunchroom. First, I better change your diaper." Mrs. Collins said.

Mrs. Collins changed Kayla's diaper in the crib.

Great I have to be humiliated again if front of everyone and those snarky bitches will make fun of me and treat me like a stupid baby. She laid there as the daycare instructor changed her she hated how Mrs. Collins talked to her like she was a real baby.

"Can't you talk to him and let me eat in here?"

"He's the boss. Besides, none of the other babies or kids eat in here." Mrs. Collins exclaimed.

Mrs. Collins finished changing Kayla and got her out of the crib. She led her out to where James was waiting. Kayla was wearing just a shirt and a diaper.

"Is my baby girl having fun today?" James cooed.

James slipped a pacifier in Kayla's mouth and led her to the lunch room.