LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A thief learns a lesson (private)

robehouse

Mrs. Collins came into the nursery and over to the crib.

"Time to wake up baby girl. I need to change you before your daddy comes to pick you up." She said.

Mrs. Collins lowered the side of the crib.

Kayla woke up with blurred eyes from sleep, she wiped her eyes looking around for a second then she herd the crinkle of her diaper.

"Oh know this is real it wasn't a nightmare!" she said as she noticed she pooped her diaper.

"Gross I can't believe you guys made me do this!" she cried

Mrs. Collins ignored Kayla and took off her diaper. She cleaned Kayla and then diapered her again.

Just as she was finishing changing Kayla James arrived to pick her up.

"Is she ready?" James asked.

Mrs. Collins helped Kayla up.

"Yes, your baby is ready to go home now."she said. "Aren't you baby?"

Kayla ignored the woman as she cooed at her she just wanted out of the messy diaper. She turned around just as Mrs Collins was taping up her diaper. Oh no it's just like I'm in daycare! She thought to herself as she was helped off the changing table Mrs Collins patted her diapered bottom.

"Um yeah I guess." she said unsure of anything.

Tonight I'll be gone! She thought as James looked at her smiling

James came over and picked Kayla up. He kissed her cheek and patted her bottom.

"Alright let's get you home. I bet you're hungry aren't you?" James said.

James carried Kayla out to his car and slipped her into a car seat, fastening her in. James slipped a pacifier in Kayla's mouth.

"Yeah." Kayla nodded as she was hungry after waking up from her nap. Screw you I'll be gone after tonight! She thinks to herself as this has gone far enough.

"Seriously can't we do something else I've learned my lesson!" she cried begging for this crazy ride to end.

She hated how he brought the pacifier to her mouth.

Kayla looked out beyond frustrating.

"This is enough!" she cried kicking her feet all the while keeping her pacifier in her mouth.

"Do you want me to drive you to jail right now?" James asked.

James drove Kayla to his house and parked the car. He got her out of the car seat and carried her into the house. He set her down on the floor, pointing to a blanket with toys on it.

"Play there until I get the baby's dinner ready." James ordered.

"No but what the hell I'm not a baby!" she yelled after a few minutes she calmed down she was so frustrated she spit out the pacifier. Kayla was smart and figured he might be mad if she took it out. Her plan was just to spit it out and put it back in when he got out to get her, but when she spit it out it landed on the floor and now she couldn't get it. Damn it! She thought to herself. Soon I'll be gone and away from this crazy guy. That was the only comfort she had knowing soon this would be all over. When they walked in she was surprised to see a baby blanket laid out surrendered by baby toys. "How'd you do that wasn't you at work today?" She looked around at the toys there was a teething ring a rattle a teddy bear ect. Once he left the room she looked around not hearing anything she got up and turned the door it was locked. "Damn it!" she kept wondering around the house.

"Wh--what?" she said running back to the blanket. As she wasn't sure what he said to her or was she hearing things.

"Did you say something?"

"I have my ways. When you have money you can have of things done for you. That's not the only changes that were made." James informed.

James spent about a half hour getting dinner ready.

"I hope my baby girl is playing with her toys. Daddy will be really unhappy if you're not playing. You don't want daddy to be unhappy, do you?" James called out.

"What do you mean what other changes?" she asked not sure if she really wanted to know. That conversation played in her head as she scampered back into the living room on the blanket. She picked up the rattle and shook it a few times flipping him off cause she was so mad. "Yeah I'm playing and no daddy I don't want you mad!" she said rolling her eyes. I'll be out of here tonight and tomorrow at this time I'll be at the beach enjoying a cocktail back in my sexy panties and not a stupid diaper! She thought to herself.

Kayla smelt something but wasn't sure if it was Italian or not.

"What's for dinner by the way I can cook you know?"

"You'll see later." James promised.

James peeked his head into the living room.

"You know you're staying a baby until I think you've learned your lesson and maybe longer. Right now I'm not seeing any reason to let you out of our agreement." James said.

"I'm having spaghetti and meatballs. My baby is having strained beef and vegetables." James said.

"Trust me I've learned my lesson!" she would do or say anything to get out of this! She just hoped like so many times in her life she could flirt with a guy to get her way or talk her way out of anything. Kyla didn't think it would be hard.

"Wh--what strained beef what the hell are you talking about!" she yelled. She still didn't see how far he was going to go to make her a baby!

"Well the problem is you would probably get 20 years or more for embezzlement, so I don't think a day as a baby is a good trade off, do you, baby girl?" James asked.

"Dinner is almost ready. Keep playing with your toys until I come get you." James ordered.

James slipped a pacifier in Kayla's mouth and clipped it to her shirt.

"Keep that in until I remove it." Warned James.

"No, I was saying a day was NOT a good trade off. Your going to be my baby for several years, until I decide you've had enough punishment." Jim said.

Jim finished cooking dinner and set the table. He came back or up the living room.

"Alright baby, time for dinner."

James picked Kayla up and patted her bottom as he carried her to the kitchen and put her in the highchair and fastened her in.

"Years what you have to be kidding me!" she cried spitting out her pacifier as it dangled from her shirt. She was thinking a week or a month but years! She didn't know what to do she was so mad. Kayla didn't have long to think as he got her taking her to the kitchen. "Seriously a highchair this is going too far!" she yelled kicking her feet as she was fastened in once the tray was clicked into place she was stuck!

"Let me out l--let me out!" she cried looking just like a toddler.

"A few years as a baby beats 20 years or more in prison, don't you think?" James asked.

"The only reasons you're getting out of your high chair before you finish dinner is to get a spanking or if you mess your diaper so bad it starts leaking." James said.

James tied a bib on Kayla and sat down next to her. He opened a couple jars of baby food and got a rubber spoon. He dipped the spoon in a jar of strained peas and brought it to Kayla's mouth.

"Open up baby. Daddy has some yummy food for you." Jammed cooed.

"Yes but I don't wanna be a baby!" she cried real tears.

She was worried when he mentioned something about a spanking!

Kayla looked at the baby food jars those were the same ones her nephew ate.

"No please that's gross!" she refused to eat squirming in her chair moving her head back and forth to miss the spoon full of mush!

"Well then you shouldn't embezzle money, should you? I'm sure you'll accept being a baby after a year or so." James said.

When Kayla started fighting him James sighed and set the spoon down in the jar. He took the tray off the high chair and got Kayla out. Jammed sat down and tugged Kayla's diaper down and put her across his lap.

"When I say to do something, you do it without fighting. You will eat what I give you, whether you like it or not, understood?" James asked, continuing to spank Kayla.

"A year or so!" she kicked her feet and thought maybe she won when he removed the tray from the highchair but he latched onto her wrist pulling her into the living room and easily laid her across his lap. Kayla now knew what was happening as he untapped her diaper.

"No no please please!" she cried kicking her legs as blow after blow landed and he spread it around not just one spot he hit her bottom and her thighs.

"Yes yes yes I--I understand!" she cried bloody murder .

Her bottom was on fire she would do anything to make it stop!

James gave her ten more swats then stood Kayla up and pulled up her diaper.

"From now on, no more complaining. You got yourself into this predicament. Now let's go eat dinner." James said.

James carried Kayla back to the kitchen and put her in the high chair. He put the tray back on and picked up the spoon.

"Who's my hungry little baby?" James cooed, bringing the spoon to Kayla's mouth.

Kayla was crying for real as it hurt she stood there as he pulled her diaper back up taping it in place. She didn't fight him at all, as he even carried her putting his and under her diapered bottom just like she was a real baby. She sat there as he tied the bib around her neck and he whipped up the baby food with the rubber baby spoon. Tonight I'm outta here. She thinks as she does the best she can to not get in more trouble.

"I am." she says opening ready to accept her baby food.

James smiled and fed Kayla. 

"Now see? Isn't this better when you don't fight me? If you eat all your meat and vegetables then you can have some bananas." James cooed.

James  kept feeding Kayla and cooking to her.

"No it's gross!" she made faces but continued to eat as she didn't give him any problems. Kayla kept her mind focused on the big picture. Enjoy this shit now but tonight I'll be out of here! She thought as she finished the food from the first jar, she looked at her bib and there was baby food on it making her feel and look like a baby.

"Can I have something to drink?" Kayla wanted anything to get that rich baby food taste out of her mouth.