LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

In need of care

So this isn't much of a depression post but I don't really know where else to put it. (mods and or admin please help me on that one thanks)

Anyway, is it normal for me to want a motherly woman but wife type of love? Like, I want a girlfreind but I want her to have a nurturing love because I feel like I didn’t have it long enough when I was actually a child and I don’t really know why. I’m or saying I want her to role play with me I just want her to altogether love me that way. Like a protection kind of thing like, if I’m going to do something and she sees it’s a stupid choice so she tells me I shouldn’t do it Becuase she’s trying to protect me from something happening to me. I want to be supported. Is this type of feeling normal for a man, or do I need to feel more indipendent because that feels like too much stress and it has actually created a lot of anxiety in me which is why I regress and hat really helps me.

Everyone has different they have different wants and needs,  you sound like you are looking for someone to act as your mother, while being your girlfriend.

I think your want is perfectly normal,  I do believe its true when men look for a wife, they usually  are looking for someone that is just like their mother.

I wish you luck in finding the right person for you.

Nothing strange of unusual here. While I'm not looking for a "Mom" or anyone like my Mom,, I do need someone who would motivate me to get things done and who would give me sympathy and understanding when my feelings are hurt' traits typically ascribed to "Moms". In my wild and varied life I've seen all kinds, and TBH more guys seek this kind of support privately than you'd imagine.

Bettypooh