LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store
RambleLamb

Regular Story Contests?

It looks like the last contest was in 2017 and it had physical prizes, can we do regular contests, bi monthly or something that awards a title related to winning or something like that?

I feel it would give people a chance to try their hand at the theme of the contest and titles are free so the site isn't out money for a prize, it seems like a win/win to me, but the powers that be decide that.

Consider it, please. Thank you. :)

• Like 2

I definitely like the idea! And I can easily write a short story in a day if an idea grabs me so I would likely participate. :)

Here's my "true" story for whatever contest:

When I was growing up I was <insert legal adult teen age> but looked like I was <insert non-adult younger age>.  One year I visited my Aunt <insert Victorian era woman's name> to stay with her for <insert time period>.  She was called "Aunt" but she wasn't actually a blood relative (in order to avoid an Oedipus complex in the story).  

My aunt was very strict and had a series of rules I had to follow or I would be punished.  I thought that I could avoid such punishments because I was <insert older teen age>, but I was in for a rude awakening.

One night I <insert rule-breaking situation>.  My aunt decided to punish me by <insert meticulous description of the pomp and circumstance of a spanking>.  After the spanking was over, my Aunt picked me up and carried me to bed and <insert meticulous description of the pomp and circumstance of a diapering>.  My aunt then paraded me out to the living room where <insert name of young girl child>, <insert name of young boy child>, and <insert name of beautiful older teenage girl> were watching TV.  Each of them <insert several synonyms for laughed> and pointed to my diaper.  I started to cry and my Aunt put a <insert appropriate word for pacifier depending on country location> into my mouth.  I was then marched back up to my bed, where my Aunt had converted to bed to a crib.  She picked me up and placed me into the crib.

The next morning I looked down and apparently had <insert past tense verb(s) for urination and/or defecation) my diaper.  My aunt came in and talked to me as if I was an infant, and expertly changed my diaper.  My aunt then took me out of the crib and sent me to the kitchen for breakfast.  Waiting for me in the kitchen was a <insert lengthy description of a high chair>.  My aunt had prepared <insert several different baby foods> and fed me in front of <insert name of young girl child>, <insert name of young boy child>, and <insert name of beautiful older teenage girl>.  After I ate, my aunt easily picked me up and burped me.  Everyone was <insert several synonyms for laughing> as she took me out of the kitchen and put me into a playpen.  

Soon after I was in the playpen the doorbell rang and my aunt let in several women, who were there for their weekly <insert activity>.  Each of the women came up to me and cooed and asked, "Who's the big baby?"  My aunt answered them back, and explained in great detail why I was in diapers and in the playpen.  Each woman agreed with my aunt's handling of the situation.

Not long after that the doorbell rang, and <insert name of beautiful older teenage girl> answered the door.  It was her boyfriend <insert very masculine name>.  She gave him a passionate kiss and then let him in the house.  He looked at me and <insert humiliating comments>.  He then playfully smacked her rear end, and they left.

After a nap my aunt again expertly changed my diaper. 

Then my aunt <insert description of an increasingly more humiliating situation>  <Repeat until author climaxes or can no longer think of anything else>

The end.

• Haha 1

@dyperboleFirst, awesome name. :)

Now for the rest, this isn't a submission thread, this is a suggestion for a story contest and the suggestion may never get approved, so your submission is kinda pointless, sorry. In addition to that, even IF this WAS a submission thread, there's no theme for a contest, so if, for example this suggestion got approved, a new thread would be created in the story section for submissions and let's say the theme was "At The Beach", your "story" wouldn't exactly fit, would it?

I know I'm being all Ruley McRuleface and whatnot, but no one asked for the thing you posted and much as I appreciate your enthusiasm for wanting to be a part of a story contest, all you really did was waste space and derail the topic.

You still have a great name though! :)

• Thanks 1

Oh, I know.  But I had a wild hair and decided to write something up just for the hell of it.  My strange sense of humor made me do it. 

Do with it what you want.

@RambleLamb

I like the idea too, but i can not realy help you.

when i wrote a story and start with translation, than is a month hurry over, befor i am finished.  :49_EmoticonsHDcom:

And i have a job too, i can max. write at weekend, and that i do in german and with bbykimmy her story.
From english to german is much more easy to translation as other way.

But i give you 2 likes, for vote to you!

For the second comment, will i give you a "Thank you" for your statment to Mr. nice nick name.
it is so good and so true. :67_EmoticonsHDcom: