LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

early bedtime

For the past few months it has been early bedtime for me.  Normally it is come home  get a bath and hair wash.  Then get into a new diaper with a onsie.  They have dinner and watch some tv for a bit.  Also have a bottle with warm milk  and a pacifier.  After about 1 more hour it is time for bedtime for the night.  It is usually around 8:30 pm.  I  have been told that babies  need their sleep and that cranky babies  happen when they do not have enough sleep/

I can't sleep unless I take a hot shower, put on one of my sleepers then watch TV in my room until I fall asleep

I need at least an hour of winding down time before going to bed, if I don't wind down I am up all night long.

• Like 1

Mummy usually sends me to bed just after 10. Sometimes she's fallen asleep on the sofa though, so I go up on my own if I'm sleepy.  I know that's not so early really but I'm nearly always asleep by 10:30, then I don't wake until about 8.  Mummy comes to bed much much later and I'm nearly always asleep.  Some evenings she comes up with a bottle after I've been in bed for a bit, takes my bedtime book from me, feeds me my bottle then kisses me and turns the light out. I love that.

I used to go to sleep about midnight but Daddy found I was sort of cranky so instituted a 10pm bedtime. If I miss my bedtime he makes it earlier by 15 minutes for the next night. I am more rested now cause Daddy loves me and looks after me so well ??

Little kaiya

up strictly at 6am every day no matter what for fluffy puppy kisses and a morning walk.

the only "me" time i get is after 9pm, so naturally i stay up till 12am most nights like a POS and average less than 6hrs, and thats my normal.

rarely do i go from 10pm-6am, only when i've had a long day. any more and i kick myself out of bed for wasting time. 

i know this might be wrong of me..... but less sleep more play time!

no naps!

When I get home from work at 4 pm we either go out to eat or my girlfriend starts cooking dinner if that's the case dinner is usually ready at 530pm so I take shower and lay down and wait for my girlfriend to come diaper me up for dinner we eat at the couch so we can cuddle and be comfortable afterwards I help her with the dishes we watch tv till 8 pm then she puts me to bed tucks me in gives me a bottle and gets ready for bed herself then we cuddle each other  to sleep 

• Like 2
  • 1 year later...

I try to stay awake to midnight, cause I rarely sleep more than 8 hours and I start work after 8, normally 9, but if I wake up at 6, which happen more than I want, I start work at 7

Thankfully I have a very flexible workplace, or I would be jobless 

Ive noticed a very big difference between 'adult sleep' and 'baby sleep'. if my adult hubby has a sleep durig the day, it usually makes night time a bit shorter or more restless. But if he took as long as a 3 hour baby nap where he is fully infantile, it seems to make no difference at all. It is almost as if the baby slept alone and the adult did not. Fanciful of course, but the fact reamins just the same. Baby naps dont count against night-time sleep while adult naps do.

Lockdown with compulsory working from home along with zero travel for three months has substantially changed my diurnal rhythm back towards (but not as bad) as it would have been when I was a teenager.  I'd drifted into an "early to rise" pattern over the years but with my current work practices, there's just no point in doing that anymore.

Usually in bed by 2300, hopefully asleep before 0000.  There’s often a waking period of an hour or more between 0100 and 0500.  I've always been a poor sleeper.  My wife will often go to bed 2130 and I swear she can fall asleep within 5 minutes of getting in making me insanely jealous of her ability. She starts her weekday at either 0500 or 0600 depending on whether she has personal training that morning.  When she leaves our bed at this time, I often sleep like a drunk: no idea where I am or what time has passed at 0800.  A quick shower and a change before switching on the laptop at 0830.

I could easily have an afternoon nap at around 1400 but that’s a sure-fire recipe for massive sleep problems that night so I don’t.

At least I don’t get woken by my bladder anymore, that's about as close to "baby naps" that I get…