LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I got what I deserved(Private with jmg1217)

Daddydrew

Kyle and Paul smile at the little boy Paul reply’s “that’s ok baby we understand just trust daddy and dada and everything will be ok”

when the waitress came over Kyle smiled “can we have two cokes please” he handed the girl an empty baby bottle “and the baby will take an apple juice please “

pual pulled out a kids menu with pictures “point to what you might want baby boy”

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Drew didn't take a breath for a solid 15 seconds due to embarrassment. Once the waitress left he looked over at Paul and said, "Um...I want that one." Drew pointed to the chicken fingers on the menu.

"Ok...da da." Drew said in a soft voice. He then started to use the green crayon to draw a T-rex and then some red for the eyes. Drew then held up the picture and said, "Look at what I drawed."

Kyle and Paul both looked at the picture smiling Kyle said “that’s beautiful sweetheart and very scary...” Pauladded “I just hope it doesn’t eat Babies... they both lunged forward tickling and kissing Drew growling like a tree and pretending to eat him

Drew started to giggle and it was only getting louder with Kyle and Paul pretending to eat him. "Hehe daddy...da da...stop." Drew said as he kept laughing. They were relentless and before he knew it, Drew wet himself.

Kyle stopped and chuckled Paul stopped too and gave Drew a kiss “sorry baby you’re just so yummy it’s hard to resist”

the waitress came with the food and soul looked at Drew “do you want to feed yourself baby or should Dada feed the little baby

Drew was slightly intoxicated by Paul's kiss. But then quickly snapped out of it. "Oh thanks for reminder da da." Drew said as he picked up the bottle. Drew tried to think of a way to avoid Paul and Kyle from knowing he wet himself. He continued to act cool as he started to get his fingers covered in ketchup.

Drew then stopped as he remembered yesterdays events. He stopped and said, "Sorry daddy, if you want you can feed me." Besides the last thing Drew wanted was to sit on Kyles lap and have him feel his wetness.

Paul looks scared and pulled Drew on to his lap rubbing the boys lap and patting him “easy there baby cough it up sweetheart” once the boys coughing stopped Paul turned Drew to face him “all better baby? And by the way when exactly did you make puddles in your diaper” 

Drew coughed and coughed, then when Paul patted him he coughed up the chicken nugget. He was breathing slowly and then looked at Paul and said, "i couldnt help it. You and daddy were tickling me too much."

Paul looked at Drew shaking his head “baby you can’t sit in a wet diaper, it’s not healthy, especially a pull up. They leak” let’s get you changed” he stood hoisting. Drew to his hip and grabbing the diaper bag 

Kyle stopped them “let me be clear baby, It is not acceptable you you to blame an accident on me or dada, it’s an accident and we aren’t mad at yo, it’s just what babies do we are not the ones who wet themselves are we sweetheart”

paul carried Drew to the bathroom 

As Drew was carried on Paul's hip he buried his face into his shoulder not wanting to look at anyone and not have anyone look at him. An even though Drew felt it wasn't he fault he didn't want to get in more trouble. Slightly raising his head he said, "I'm sorry daddy, but I didn't mean to wet honest."

Before Paul carried Drew to the bathroom Kyle gave him a little kiss “baby daddy isn’t upset that you wet, I fact I. Proud of you for using your diaper like a good baby. I’m upset because you fibbed again by not telling us. We can’t take care of you if you fib baby boy” 

Paul carries the little boy to the bathroom and tapped his soggy bum “no worried baby boy you’ll just remember to do better next time” he pulled down the changing table in the restroom and laid Drew on top