LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How do you get to Litte space?

Apologies, because I'm sure this topic has been done 100 times before!

In a bid to try and be a better care giver, I thought I'd try and work out what I can do to help littles drift into little space :) I appreciate this is going to be different for everyone, and first and foremost a conversation with the little is probably the best place to start, but I thought I'd see what other people do that helps! So....

ABs - What makes you go into little space? What makes you go even further into little space? Is there anything that your Caregiver does that sends you into little space or helps you into little space?

CGs - What do you do to help your littes drop into little space?

Hi,

I don't tend to go into little space without my Daddy being present. For me it's not a specific action that Daddy does, rather it's the environment that is created by my Daddy's presence.

My Daddy is just a natural born Daddy and it reflects in his actions, what he says and what he does. He isnt spending time thinking about what "works or doesn't work". Every word, touch and action is done on instinct whether that's pulling me into his lap, petting my head, checking my diaper, giving little kisses, using the right pet names, being stern, being cuddly or anything else.

The end result is a safe environment filled with unconditional love and because of that I dont really go into "little space", instead I just AM Daddy's baby girl in that moment. For me it's the difference between role playing the moment and living the moment. When I look in my Daddy's eyes I get to see what he sees and that is his cute babygirl so that's what I am in that moment.

Little kaiya

I'm not a caregiver, but for me, it's quite easy to do and something that is very natural. We can easily go back and forth between talking/acting like just gf/bf to mommy/little boy. There isn't just 1 set thing that either one of us does that can make him slip in that mindset. It's a bit hard to explain. It can be the teeniest action/word that can cause either one of his to slip in the mindset. 

(I don't think I explained that clearly enough lol) 

For me it's tickling and baby powder if I smell baby powder I have to fight to keep my adult train of thought baby powder just melts me almost instantly the other thing that helps is being cuddled by my girlfriend it just makes me feel so relaxed and secure to be held by her warm and comforting hands 

What gets me into littlespace is snuggling with my stuffed orca, wearing a diaper, sucking my thumb, and watching Dragon Tales. That's about it. I think the key thing that makes it all work out well is that I am in a safe space where I don't need to worry about and be prepared for something unexpected to happen such as my roommate walking in or my phone ringing. Thus, even in my room littlespace can be difficult for me to get into if I'm not sure when my roommate will show up.