LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Clothing you wear

Given that I do all my business in a diaper i’ve found that wearing overalls is by far the best when I want to remain comfortable. The longer crotch allows for sagging well. I also use diaper suspenders with  Bloomer style PUL covering. I realize that I cannot always wear this but this is my normal clothing about 80% of the time. Tighter fitting pants or jeans forced me to change more often than I would like. How about you?

My favourites are dungarees. I only do #1 in my home made terry nappies but I love the feeling of being a little boy again. I have a woodwork shop and dungarees seem acceptable as work clothes and I have only had one comment which was not negative. I tell people I feel like I’m 6 years old and they just laugh!

Currently, I wear a onesie over my plastic pants and under my clothes to help keep the diaper hidden.  Over that, I will often wear a diaper restraint, then I'll wear boxer briefs, baggy pants, and a normal shirt.

Speaking of overalls, I am so excited about getting some!  My wardrobe is slowly being replaced with more "age appropriate items" (as my wife likes to call them ?).

The pants I like the best are Adidas 3 stripe nylon pants, I am a small guy but I always buy size L because Adidas sizes are all over the place.

They are dressy looking and contain diapers nicely,  if you have a leak you can dry them in seconds, with a blow dryer in most rest rooms.

They can be found in thrift stores, by the dozens, I paid anywhere from a 1.75 to 4.00 for pants that retailed for 50 bucks new.

Some I bought were close to new looking, dark blue seems to hold the color, while the black pants seem to fade a bit.

I started wearing them in the 90's since then I haven't worn anything else, they are so light and comfortable you hardly feel them on.

13 minutes ago, DaveeBEd said:

I'm not into age play just working on becoming IC but since I went 24/7 tend to wear baggier trousers whenever possible, cargo pants or baggy tracksuit bottoms usually.

Age play is something I do not understand but respect those who do. I hope your dual incontinence is progressing forward. Keep at it.

I always wear jeans that are 2 inches larger at the waist line to give extra room so my diaper is not visible. It gives my jeans a slightly baggy look to easily conceal my diaper without being obvious that I am trying to conceal a diaper. It seems to work pretty well.

It's nice to wander round home in just diapers & diaper cover pants.. But it feels a bit safer & less noticeable to any one looking info I wear a loungewear set or tracksuit bottoms.

• Like 1

My preferred attire around home is a T shirt and sweat pants, what I think are called track suit bottoms in the UK, during cooler months, and athletic shorts during the summer. Both have elastic waist bands, and drawstings making adjustments easy. It's really nice just to hang out at home in a diaper and PULs, which is rather like hanging out in your underwear.

I wear carhart overalls a couple of inches bigger or I wear work pants with suspenders a couple inches bigger. I always wear a onsie over my cloth diaper and plastic pants. I have never had anyone say anything to me but then most of my family and some close friends know I wear diapers. After all, it has been 15 years since I went 24/7 and made myself incontinent.

Over my diapers, I like to wear boxer briefs, long underwear and/or men's athletic tights with extra padding inside, and then two or three pairs of sweatpants over those.  The long underwear makes my diapers and padding feel even thicker.  And I like sweatpants over diapers; men's sweatpants seem to be made for diaper lovers.

I would like to try some bib overalls over my diapers sometime though.