LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Global PeekABU Shortage

Idzy

Hi Guys,

While I've got quite  stash of my own, these are my favorite diapers for nighttime, and It's now been 3 months since they've been in stock in Australia, and the situation seems to be the same the wold over.

Are they ever going to restock these excellent diapers? Or is it a temporary supply issue. Anyone with any inside information would be great if you could post.

Casey Strom is happy to answer your questions -- go to the ABU web site and send an email, or go to their Twitter, etc.  He's a regular on the subreddit /r/abdl on Reddit, but most people will direct you to ask Casey any business questions via the ABU web site.

Generally speaking, Casey has reported in the past that he is producing as many high-quality diapers as he can, but the demand currently is higher than the supply.  Here's a snippet of one of his comments from /r/abdl:

We’re trying as hard as we can to bring as much stock into all markets as quickly as we can. The problem influences us as a company as much as it influences you as a consumer. We made a lot of progress in 2018 by bringing on several new production facilities and shifting to new shipping partners so that we can receive products sooner. We’ve also taken over more of the manufacturing process.

We order as much stock as we are physically able to accommodate at one time, generally seeing 1-2 40’ containers of cargo each week. Velocity of sales is closely monitored, and we try and maintain stock levels as best we can.

The problem is exacerbated because PeekABUs are by far the most popular diaper sold by ABU right now.  So when stock does get in, it hits the road pretty quickly.

• 1 month later...