LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I’m not IC...

Something really weird happened last night. I read the 12th month program out of curiosity and realized it wasn’t my thing. I only wore one diaper this week and it was yesterday and I did not sleep in it. I woke this morning to my wet sheets! This never happens to me and it kinda freaked me out! I don’t wear diapers to sleep unless it’s a weekend because I have room mates in my dorm. But now I think I should wear one tonight just to make sure my bladder is stable and hope it was a one time deal. Does this happen to anyone else?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This has happened to me four times the last 6 months!  I was put into diapers about a year ago (started as a BDSM dynamic, now MDLB), and since then, I've rarely slept out of them.  I've gone to bed dry and woken up wet two times, each time leaking out onto my sheets.  In addition, I've slept out of my diaper maybe 4 times over that time span and I wet the bed twice!  That makes at least 4 times wetting in my sleep over the last six months.  I'm 37 and I haven't wet the bed since I was 3 or 4.

Since exploring diapers, I've discovered my own interest in age play and regression play, and I'm wondering if it has to do with that?  I am often sent to bed in little space, and I think that may be what is triggering it for me. Do you find that diapers are calming/soothing for you in a non-sexual way?  If so, you might be regressing.  That said, it's only a one off, so you probably can't draw any conclusions from it yet -- it very well could have just been a combination of context and bad luck.

Just to verify physiological issues - you're not having any pain or discomfort, right?  There isn't a chance you have a bladder infection?  Also, are you taking any new medications?

I doubt it's simply being acclimated to diapers given how often you wear.

This has happened to me four times the last 6 months!  I was put into diapers about a year ago (started as a BDSM dynamic, now MDLB), and since then, I've rarely slept out of them.  I've gone to bed dry and woken up wet two times, each time leaking out onto my sheets.  In addition, I've slept out of my diaper maybe 4 times over that time span and I wet the bed twice!  That makes at least 4 times wetting in my sleep over the last six months.  I'm 37 and I haven't wet the bed since I was 3 or 4.
Since exploring diapers, I've discovered my own interest in age play and regression play, and I'm wondering if it has to do with that?  I am often sent to bed in little space, and I think that may be what is triggering it for me. Do you find that diapers are calming/soothing for you in a non-sexual way?  If so, you might be regressing.  That said, it's only a one off, so you probably can't draw any conclusions from it yet -- it very well could have just been a combination of context and bad luck.
Just to verify physiological issues - you're not having any pain or discomfort, right?  There isn't a chance you have a bladder infection?  Also, are you taking any new medications?
I doubt it's simply being acclimated to diapers given how often you wear.

Nope no new meds or anything, yeah they do relax me a bit, but I’ve worn them to bed dozens of times without bed wetting. I wore dry last night to test if was a one time thing and I woke up dry so I think it passed

Maybe you had some kind of a dream that you were in a diaper and that's why you wet. You just don't remember the dream. 

Interesting theory

• Like 1

Whilst I've never wet in my bed yet. I do get regular dreams when i'm peeing and then I wake up pee in my diaper and go back to sleep. I imagine your recent interest in being diaper may have triggered off some dreams??

• Like 1

Joep, you might think about if you did anything different that day, some people only wet the bed when the drink alcohol . Sometimes it can come out of the blue.

On 2/10/2019 at 9:15 PM, Joep said:

Interesting theory

I've had diaper dreams.  I rarely get to wear diapers in bed, but this Saturday nite I'll be home alone, so I will!!!  I know I won't sleep much, lol!

On 2/11/2019 at 7:19 AM, DaveeBEd said:

Whilst I've never wet in my bed yet. I do get regular dreams when i'm peeing and then I wake up pee in my diaper and go back to sleep. I imagine your recent interest in being diaper may have triggered off some dreams??

I look forward to this nite, when I dream I meeting and actually wake up wet!!