LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Private w/ jmg1217

Madeline0202

Michael was waiting for the boy at the door to his room as he walked  by Michael gave his bum a pat happily surprised to feel his padding “now you sleep sweetheart and I’ll meet you tomorrow  at the exit to the school. He turned out the light and shut the door going to find the adults

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shigeru looked up offended when he got a pat on his bum. He quickly crawled under the blanket and only hoped that Michael hadn’t felt anything. He just nodded and turned on his side, he wasn’t even planning on sleeping so early but soon he was out like a light.

ryan looked up when Michael came downstairs. “ Everything alright? “ He asked with a friendly smile. 

Shigeru did see Michael around but ignored him on purpose. A lot of people on his school knew Shigeru as a bit of the bad guy a.k.a. troublemaker, so Shigeru wasn’t really waiting on being called something like ‘little boy’ in front of everone. 

Right before his last class would startShigeru got tapped on the shoulder. He looked up at the person and listened to what he had to say. He got invited to go out with some of them and although Shigeru still had one more lesson to go and michael would be waiting for him, he still decided to go with them.

“ Let’s go “ Shigeru said with a small smile. 

As they were  trying to leave the building Shigeru and his friends were stopped by the assistant Principal “excuse me boys but Shigeru you no longer have permission to dismiss yourself from school. Dispite your age the only people allowed to do that are your brother and Michael Thompson, he’s a few grades below you. From now on your to wIt in the lobby for him at end of day. Until then you should head back to class. The rest of you may leave

“What are you saying?” shigeru said angry. His friends looked surprised but one of them spoke up. “ Michael? I think he is in the class with my 15 year old brother. “  The friend shrugged. Shigeru looked in disbelief at his friend before turning his back. He asked one of the staff which class michael is in before making his way there. Shigeru knocked on the door and looked at the teacher. “ can i speak to thompson for a bit? “ he asked rudely. 

The teacher gave Michael permission to leave but Shigeru just narrowed his eyes. When they had left the classroom he quickly pulled back his hand.  

“What in the world is wrong with you?!” He asked angry. “You keep calling me a little boy, but you are about 15?! Get out!” He basically yelled. 

Michael gave a dry laugh “look little boy, I may be 15 but you’re the one who requires a babysitter and you’re also the size of an average 8 year old  and I’m certainly not the one who wears diapers so you’re  the little boy, I’d get used to that” he took Shigeru hand and began to drag him toward his home

Shigeru rolled his eyes. He wasn’t having this conversation in the middle of school. He did bit his lip when the diaper got mentioned. “Diaper my ass.” Shigeru hissed. He never really compared the pampers to actual diapers, he didnt want to think of them as actual diapers so he just denied the entire thing. It’s not like he wore them all day, everyday. For now he just allowed michael to pull him along. 

“ Overreacting little bitch. I don’t need that fucking diaper. “ he cursed. The only reason why he undressed was because he never stayed in his uniform. He made sure to keep his back turned to Michael. At his break today he had choosen again to smoke instead of going to the bathroom so his boxers were slightly wet once again. He took his uniform off and quickly dressed in a tracksuit. 

Michael looked on the boy with furry as he was cussed at. He didn’t spank the boy this time He simply stepped back and slapped the boy hard across the face “you never ever call me names again you you will be one sorry little boy and don’t bother putting anything on sweetheart I’m about to give you a bath”

Shigeru looked with wide eyes at the boy in front of him. He had not expected to be actually slapped across his face. He was starting to get overwhelmed by it all and he had enough. He knew struggling wasn’t going to work so he gave in. He made his way to the bathroom before slowly starting to take off his tracksuit again. He took a deep breath and wiped away the tears from his eyes before taking his underwear off as well. 

Michael followed the boy to the bathroom and watched him strip “there’s my good boy” he took Shigerus face in his hand “you need to remember baby that I’m in charge and you can’t possibly win against me if you act like a good boy then that’s how you’ll be treated but naughty behavior will get you punished understand sweetheart”

“You are in charge of my school work, you’re not a babysitter. “ He said quietly. If he would have talked any louder his voice would have cracked.

as the tub filled up Shigeru slowly stepped in. He was starting to get a bit of a rash because he stayed in wet underwear too long. When it came in touch with the water he hissed quietly bit he sat down.

Michael noted the rash and the boys behavior as he stepped in the tub. He leaned down next to shigero “oh sweetheart that must be ouchi, we’ll take care of it once we get you out of the bath and into a nice clean diaper”

he picked up a rag and brought it to the boys back “actually baby I a, both your tutor and your babysitter your behavior recently has mad it so you’re not trusted to be alone

Shigeru sighed, there was no use in arguing this guy. He wrapped his arms around his knees and for once let michael take care of him. He was too tired to fight and he felt a headache coming up. 

He looked up for a second when he felt the rag on his back but he let him be. He just tried to tell himself that if his father got home from business everything would be solved. 

Shigeru immediately smacked away Michael his hand. It wasn’t like he was that innocent, but it was rude. “ stop it. I’m wearing a diaper at night and that’s it. “  He hissed. He stood up out of the bath, grabbed his bathrobe and walked to his bedroom. He slammed the door shut and let himself fall on the bed.

he immediately regretting being that rude, but he just lost it for a bit. He pushed his face in his arms, trying not to start crying again. 

Michael followed the little boy to his room and entered without knocking “that never happens again little boy. You get one  warning next time it’s a spanking . Now then” he went to the boys dresser and pulled out a diaper “let’s get you diapered and into jammies sweetheart”

Michael smiled “there’s my good boy he walked over to Shigeru and opened his robe. He stroked the boys small bush “we’ll have to take care of this later sweetheart” with that he lifted the boys legs and diapered him. “Now then baby let’s get you into jammies then you can either take a little nap or we can start sort right way. It’s up to you”