LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do you squirm or wriggle during a change?

HighVoltage

As a part of my littlespace, when I am in diapers, I like to worm and wriggle during a change, because I'm a bored toddler who wants to get back to playing. I don't make it too hard-I kick a little, or sometimes flip onto my tummy-but I do make it a little harder.

Does anyone else like to do something like that?

I only squirm when I get tickled because that tickling makes me lose all my muscle control and just start squirming uncontrollably I also tend to wet myself while being tickled so my girlfriend usually waits till she's just gotten me into a new diaper to tickle me 

My Daddy loves tickling me because he loves to hear me giggle and watch me wriggle so yep I do squirm when he does that for sure. If he is doing a more loving less playful change I wriggle less as he gives me a paci and plushie to cuddle and no tickles.

Little kaiya

Noooooo... my CG is too strict for that.  I would probably get labeled as having a tummy ache and then given an enema or a suppository (and I only get two changes per day).  She doesn't change my diaper very often, but if she does, I absolutely behave.

I don't squirm much cuz I love to be on the changing table and have my mommy change my messy diapers. She grabs my ankles and dominates my small body in such a way to make me vulnerable and helpless as she uses pampers baby wipes to clean my bottom after I have pooped my diapers fully. I am always passive and obedient to diaper changes regardless of where she chooses to change me. 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...