LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

For Those Who Are Bladder Incontinent Not By Choice

I went to a urologist years ago, and he ran a camera up into my bladder. Yep, there were some polips there that would have plugged my drain pipe. So he blasted them out with some damn laser thingy. It took me 3 months to recover from that, and in another three my IC had returned. I will not do that again. 

A little long, but explains it all

My life was severely altered after I had an accident while in the military.  I was in and out of the hospital for the next six months having various surgeries.  It was also during this time that I noticed two things, I was drinking 4-5 gallons of water or ice tea a day and actually starting to develop some incontinence both day and night.    I kept thinking how embarrassing it would be to pee myself in front of all the cute therapists in the hospital, but then my primary nurse says to me, “you could wear diapers for a while, why we do some tests.” Those words sent a hot flush of embarrassment right through me, along with an intense excitement. While my embarrassment was screaming no way, my excitement made me say ok.

Even though my accident had altered areas of sensation in my body, within minutes of having my diaper put on by the cute nurse, I realized I was feeling that familiar intense sexual stimulation, which was something that I feared was gone forever. The soft padding touching my genitals was leaving me with a constant erection that was incredibly arousing inside of a soft crinkly plastic outer layer.

The first few days I was so self-conscious that I was scared to go to therapy. I was sure everyone would hear the crinkle of my diaper and see the bulk of the padding over my non-stop erections, but my therapists were so reassuring and comforting that my embarrassment soon faded. One day between therapy sessions I had the hospital room to myself for a little bit. I was trying to reach something from the bed, and noticed how good it felt when I lean forward and then leaned back.

The incontinence continued to worsen over the next few weeks and more tests were run when they finally diagnosed me with a chronic neurogenic bladder with related mixed urinary incontinence as the result of diabetes insipidus with polyuria and chronic bladder dilation.

Realizing this was going to be a lifelong medical issue, the doctors and nurses suggested that I try condom catheters or catheters to control the incontinence and seemed surprised when I told them I wanted to stay in diapers as I feel they are easier to deal with.  They then said as long as the diapers didn’t cause any irritations, it made sense to stay in them.  But truth be told, I realized I was now actually happy that it was official that I needed to wear diapers. It was the first moment I felt there was a benefit in being disabled. Yea it does have inconvenient aspects, but I am so lucky to be turned on by diapers. Instead of feeling miserable over being incontinent, my disability was now forcing me to live my diaper fetish.

All of my family knows I need to wear diapers and fully support me.  I have now fully embraced my need for diapers and often wear Dry 24/7 disposables or thick cloth diapers and nursery print plastic pants everywhere I go.  Usually they are only covered by shorts and a T shirt or when I am feeling real adventurous short shorts so that my plastic pants peek out of the leg band, but that is another story!

As I noted above, I feel the same way you do about wearing diapers instead of using an external catheter and about enjoying the diapers that I need to wear. Why suffer from incontinence when you can enjoy it?

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

when younger i had a over active  bladder( not that i peed myself much(exept if tickle and if i had to hold tolong) but i had to use the bathroom very often(enough my class mate called me pisminute ) i got a treatement(dont know waht the name was i was in first grade or 2nd max)(so between 6 and ?  it helped me  to have a better controole some time though bladder filled fast still.

5 years ago i started to wake up wet whens tressed  then a few year after its started to be random night

and  lately ihave always close call (and yet i leave what ever im doin and going to bathroom right away as soon as i feel a hint of needing to pee  so  not holding long) and make it barely to the toilet .

since the  test i had to do to get the treatement involved an xray with injection (wish i hava  phobia over needle) i decided not to go with the  doctor treatemetn and started to wear diapers

this been only 2 days now i have been full time in diapers

Its been almost 5 years for me being diapered 24/7 I have no regrets choosing diapers over meds or a catheter with a collection bag it took a bit of time to get use to being diapered and having to change in public washrooms but now its a non issue. 

There are benefits to being diapered no more mad dash’s to try to make it to the bathroom in time only to find out its in use or closed for cleaning.

6 hours ago, Rob110 said:

Its been almost 5 years for me being diapered 24/7 I have no regrets choosing diapers over meds or a catheter with a collection bag it took a bit of time to get use to being diapered and having to change in public washrooms but now its a non issue.

Good for you! In my case, I declined surgery and meds made it worse. They said diapers were a good, valid choice as long as I was OK with it  I'll do a diaper any day over a bag or some goofy mechanical thing.