LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

First Enema Experience

Before I begin, let me preface this by saying I generally don’t like to mess my diaper. Frankly, the cleanup is too much of a hassle to be worth the positives, in my opinion.

Today, I had a little extra free time, and I felt like doing something a little different. I didn’t actually have to mess at any point, so I figured I’d do the banana-up-the-tailpipe trick to simulate a mess. Frozen peeled banana, coated in lube, up the tailpipe, the usual thing.

Well, it didn’t make me want to mess either, and I didn’t want to sit there all night with a mushy banana sitting up my butt. That’s when I decided to try the enema. I’ve had a few laying around for a special occasion or just for shits and giggles (pun intended), so I grab one and use as intended. Not even a minute after I empty its contents into my backside do I feel the need to go. The proverbial floodgates opened, and I was off to the races, helplessly messing my diaper like a baby. It was an unbelievable feeling, very euphoric and amazing, to the point where I was aroused.

Once at the point where just about all the contents of my bowel were out, I had some fun, squished the diaper around, rubbed one out, and enjoyed it for a few minutes. After, I got cleaned up, put a fresh diaper on, and went on my way.

I will say that even though it was an enjoyable experience, the mess afterwards was way too much for me. I think from this point on, enemas will be rare, and I mean very rare for me. Fun, no doubt, but cleanup is not fun.

17 minutes ago, PoopyDiaperDude said:

I keep hearing people say the cleanup is no fun.   But, at least for me, a few wipes and I'm done.  Worst case, a quick shower!

I just find that for me, the cleanup takes the enjoyment out of it. Wetting a diaper involves hardly any cleanup. It makes it a lot more enjoyable. Messing on the other hand, again in my opinion, is a different story.

Enemas, I absolutely hate them but I’ll do a full enema whenever I’m going somewhere special like a wedding or a all day party or anywhere I want to make sure I don’t poop for long period of time. They are definitely uncomfortable. But I do them anyway for that reason. Usually 2 quarts twice does the trick and cleans me out for at least 24 hours, usually more. I use the type with a squeeze ball that inflates a ball much like a Foley catheter. Over the years I’ve found that the inflatable portion is either not large enough or no longer inflates to the size it once was because many times I find myself needing to hold it in place. And with 2 quarts in you it can be a huge mess. So while it’s necessary to do it from time to time it’s not a welcome thing for me.

• 4 weeks later...