LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Is It That You Like The Most When Someone Changes Your Diaper

Recently my wife has been changing my diaper regularly and I am so happy and thankful for her participation.  Usually I do not think too much as she changes my diaper...more of a mindset lets just get this over with already. However, recently I have actually spent time noticing how she changes me and what makes me happy about the whole process. 

She has a changing routine for sure.  She first untapes my diaper but does not pull it down.  She then reaches for the wipes and takes several out.  Once she has the wipes she needs she pulls down my diaper and does a quick initial wipe of my diaper region.  Then she pulls my used diaper out from under me and then proceeds to thoroughly wipe down my wee wee.  She seems to enjoy paying a lot of attention to my wee wee as she wipes me especially it's head.  I had never really noticed this before but this is my favorite part of her diaper change.  Once I am wiped down she has me lift up and I help her position my new diaper.  Right before she pulls my diaper up she sprinkles me with baby powder and then tapes me nice and tight.  

It seems so mundane but is so wonderful.  I was wondering what others enjoy about having their diaper changed?  It could be a physical thing or your mental state as you are changed.  I know I love how vulnerable I feel.

The best part for is looking up and into my Daddy's eyes. They are so filled with love and happiness and it's very obvious he isnt changing my diaper because he has to, he is doing it because he enjoys it and because he loves his little. That pure, honest, unconditional love is such a special and precious thing to me.

Little kaiya

My Fiance/Mommy has a routine when I need to be changed, and mine is similar to what Mark Smith wrote. I feel blessed to have someone in my life that does enjoy changing my diapers, not because she has to. Not only is she my fiance, but also my best friend. 

I love to just sip on a bottle and look into my wife's eyes while she changes me , she will soothingly and teasingly talk to me playing with my Willy while applying baby oil or lotion and then sprinkling me with powder. She then firmly pulls my diaper up and tapes it , I then get to suck on her boobies and dry hump her leg or  she will break out the magic wand and massage my weenie untill it exploded in my diaper .

It is then my time to pleasure her with one of her toys or the wand , mommie likes this because I don't make messies in her love cave or on the sheets and she don't have to clean up .

She also takes a little longer to orgasm than I can last  so diapers work well for us , however my orgasms are much stronger and intense when she allows me to make love to her like a big boy , either way I'm not complaining , she's a wounderful wife and it has taken us a while to get to this point in our relationship that we are now , I love her so much and trust her tottaly with my little and diaper self .

So I guess it's really the intamant exchange between the two of us I love the most.

I struggle with depression and thinking shamefully of myself at times after these exchanges (diaper shaming and everything babyish that big boys aren't supposed to have or enjoy , from early childhood training ) maybe someday I can overcome these feelings , l don't know .

12 minutes ago, Galaxie 66 said:

I love to just sip on a bottle and look into my wife's eyes while she changes me , she will soothingly and teasingly talk to me playing with my Willy while applying baby oil or lotion and then sprinkling me with powder. She then firmly pulls my diaper up and tapes it , I then get to suck on her boobies and dry hump her leg or  she will break out the magic wand and massage my weenie untill it exploded in my diaper .

It is then my time to pleasure her with one of her toys or the wand , mommie likes this because I don't make messies in her love cave or on the sheets and she don't have to clean up .

She also takes a little longer to orgasm than I can last  so diapers work well for us , however my orgasms are much stronger and intense when she allows me to make love to her like a big boy , either way I'm not complaining , she's a wounderful wife and it has taken us a while to get to this point in our relationship that we are now , I love her so much and trust her tottaly with my little and diaper self .

So I guess it's really the intamant exchange between the two of us I love the most.

I struggle with depression and thinking shamefully of myself at times after these exchanges (diaper shaming and everything babyish that big boys aren't supposed to have or enjoy , from early childhood training ) maybe someday I can overcome these feelings , l don't know .

It sounds like you share a very similar relationship than I do with my wife.  Why feel ashamed?  Your wife clearly accepts and loves who you are.  Does your diaper desires sometimes interfer with your relationship?

I have learned to accept I am sissy and embrace it.  Diapers make me happy and so does being a lil girl.  No reason to be ashamed of what makes you happy.

I keep telling myself that and we and I have came a long way , it's just a little kinky and that can be the spice of a relationship , so what I am I accept but all the negative child rearing practice's I grew up with still have a spot in the back of my mind .

I thank everyone here both past and present along with those of other forums that have helped me with self acceptance through the years .

3 hours ago, Galaxie 66 said:

I keep telling myself that and we and I have came a long way , it's just a little kinky and that can be the spice of a relationship , so what I am I accept but all the negative child rearing practice's I grew up with still have a spot in the back of my mind .

I thank everyone here both past and present along with those of other forums that have helped me with self acceptance through the years .

Well it sounds like you are moving in the right direction and that is awesome.  I know what it feels like as I did not like the image that used to stare back at me either when wearing diapers particularly being married.  I just finally gave up fighting against it and it was one of the better decisions I have ever made.

For me, it's everything leading up to the diaper change. My heart is always racing as my caretaker, be it my daddy or another big my daddy trusts me with, finds out I've made pee pee in my pants. The soft humiliation and embarrassment of them taking my hand and leading me to where my diaper will be changed. The moments between being laid down and having the diaper taken off is the pinnacle for me as it's when I feel my littlest and cutest; when I get teased, when I see my caretaker taking out the powder and wipes and desitin and placing them next to me where I can see them, knowing those supplies are being used to clean me up because I made an uhoh, and when I hear the tapes ripping off the dirty diaper - my dirty diaper - and feel the cool rush of air come in... those moments are pure adult baby bliss for me.