LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pre-stretching diapers.

Spanky

I like to tape my diaper on really tight,  so that it stays in place and doesn't leak. Over time,  some diapers tend to stretch a bit and don't fit as snug.. To help avoid some of this,  I  like to pre-stretch my diapers before putting them on.  I  simply lay the diaper out on the  bed and stretch the back half of the diaper side to side and then do the same thing with the front half of the diaper. 

I find that by doing this,  the diaper stays snugger longer.

I tend to see more problems with cloth backed disposable diapers stretching, some brands worse than others.  I don't have as much of a problem with plastic backed diapers but they can also tend to droop when very wet and heavy.  My problem is when I sometimes pull and stretch the plastic of the diaper tight when taping it on, the plastic backing can actually tear. 

Besides pre-stretching disposables, it is very important to remove them from the compressed plastic bag as soon as possible. This is why hanging diaper stackers are so popular. Diapers are far more comfy and absorb better when un-compressed.

I, also, have started to soften my diapers by stretching and kneeding them them to loosen the padding and making them more absorbable.  I saw a video by a couple that does this and it really fluffs the diaper up and makes it softer to wear.

Thanks..Good tip... I'm sure that's the way professional carers are taught...Makes good practical sense ..But as a recreational user when I first put on a diaper I do really enjoy wriggling around in it & doing the final part of stretching when wearing .. re-positioning the tapes & hitching it up a few times until it feels tight & snug & stays up..For me this adds to the feelings of naughtiness & sense of excitement & anticipation.. .Admittedly there's more risk of damaging the diaper & the need to have a back up reel of sticky tape to hand just in case.