LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kidnapping her little sisters from the System

Ishigreensa

Olivia nodded her head.

"I think I understand. I can talk to you, mommy and Lacey in public, but be careful of what I say. And I think I understand about going to the bathroom. If I'm not sure, I'll ask you or mommy." Olivia said.

"So it's pretty much what they taught us about stranger danger? Don't trust anyone you don't know." Olivia said.

Olivia took Jim's hand as they walked out of the bathroom. It felt funny walking with three towel between her legs since Jim had been carrying her most of the time since putting it on her.

"I four friends? That's a lot. I don't make friends easy. Yes sir, I can do that." Olivia informed.

Olivia waved at her sister, and Lacey waved back. She let John pick her up as they left the restaurant.

Lacey held Nicole's hand as Nicole paid for the meal.

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When they got to the car, Jim smiled and let Olivia in the back.

"Sit in a dry seat so you don't get your skirt wet, honey.  Unless you need to pee, stay in a dry seat.  If you think you have to go, move to a wet seat and pull your skirt up or whatever so it doesn't get wet in case you don't make it until I find a place to pull over, okay?"

He smiled and said the same to Lacey.

"Take off your jeans if you have to pee until I can stop and sit in a wet seat so you don't get the dry seat wet if you leak, okay, baby?"

When Nicole came out and he got her into the front seat, he gave Nicole back the  money the meal cost, and actually probably gave her alittle more than that since he had to estimate how much it cost, but he didn't mind.

"Let's get these girls some proper clothes," he told Nicole.

Nicole nodded and smiled at him.

After about thirty minutes, they found a target, and Jim parked the car.

"Lacey, you keep a hold of mommy's hand or on the cart that she's pushing so we don't lose you," Jim told her.  "Olivia, you stay with daddy."

He opened the door for them to get out, and then he once again, lifted her up, making sure her skirt covered her diaper, and he started to carry her towards the store.

"When we get inside, Nicole, you take Lacey and you get you and Lacey six things for your legs whether it be skirts, jeans, or whatnot, four tops, and some other things like socks and stockings or whatever.  Make sure you remember some panties for her and other necessities, and I'll take Olivia with me."

Nicole nodded and then she took Three hundred dollars from him.

"Just in case we miss each other when it's time to pay," he  told Nicole.  "Spend two hundred on Lacey and a hundred on yourself.  We can always get you more things later, but the little ones might wet their pants again before we get where we are going, and we don't want to force them to go in places in wet pants, do we?"

Nicole nodded that what he said was reasonable.

Then Jim picked up a cart, put Olivia in the basket of it since she was too big to sit in the toddler seat, and he started to push it towards the ten year olds' clothing area where she could look at pants, sweats, skirts, and other things that covers girls' legs.

Olivia crawled to the back and sat down, fastening her seatbelt.

"I will, daddy. I don't have to pee right now though." Olivia announced.

Lacey nodded and got in the car, sitting near Olivia.

Both Olivia and Lacey watched out the window on the way to target. Lacey got out of the car first and Olivia waited for Jim. She let him pick her up and carry her to the store. 

Olivia blushed as Jim set her in a shopping cart, and quickly moved around so her skirt covered her. She sat quietly in the cart as Jim pushed her through the store, blushing.

Lacey saw Jim put Olivia in the cart and rolled her eyes. She looked up at Nicole.

"Mommy, I don't have to ride in a cart, do I?" Lacey wondered.

Nicole smiled and shook her head no.

"You're a little too heavy for me to pick up like that, Lacey.  You can just hold the side of the cart, if you will unless we are looking at stuff together.  Don't go into another aisle without me, though, okay?"

Nicole walked slowly enough that it was easy for Lacey to hold the cart and not get lost.  Maybe she walked a little too slow for her.

Jim pushed his cart over to the panties area first, and then he picked Olivia out of the cart and set her on the floor so she could look around at the panties.

He would check the panties, and while he didn't care what designs she wanted, and would get her any design she wanted, he was looking for thicker panties for her.  He wanted to make sure she got something that she could leak once or twice in without it getting in her pants when she tried to get to the toilet.

Nicole brought Lacey by the skirts first.

"Get what you want, sweetie," Nicole told Lacey.

Lacey smiled and held on the side the shopping cart.

"Okay mommy, I'll stay right here." Lacey promised.

Olivia was glad when Jim lifted her from the cart and set her down. She walked slowly over to the panties. She didn't know that he wanted to get thicker panties, so she looked only at the regular ones. She picked out a few pairs, ones with Disney princesses, other cartoon characters, and a couple of plain ones. She showed them to Jim, blushing.

"Are these okay?" Olivia asked.

Lacey walked over to the skirts and started looking. She started to feel the need to pee but ignored it. She picked out a blue skirt with pinkie pie of the my little ponies on it, and a couple of regular skirts. She showed them to Nicole.

"What about these?" Lacey asked.

Jim smiled and decided he would let her get them.  The thicker cotton ones didn't really have any designs or anything the girls wanted at her age anyway, so he just picked up three packages of those, which had four pairs each in, besides what she wanted, checking the sizes were the same as the size she got for the regular panties thinking she must know her own size, and then he led her to the undershirts to pick out some of those for herself.  He was starting with undies, and then going to go to pants and skirts from there, and then to the blouses, t-shirts, and what not, and then maybe get her one or two dresses.

Nicole smiled and nodded at Lacey.

"Those are good, but daddy wants you to get some jeans and pants, too, baby.  Make sure you get some of those, too."

She put the skirts that Lacey wanted into her cart.

Jim was right.  She could use almost all the three hundred on Lacey and just get some clothes for herself later when he made some more.  For now, she did have a couple pair of jeans, so she really only needed on or two more pair of pants and maybe a top for herself.

Olivia had never been clothes shopping for herself before. Her mother always bought her clothes, and then at the home she wrote what they gave her. She had no idea what size she wore and just guessed. When she started looking at the undershirts it didn't matter which ones they got. No one except her family would see them. She found what she thought was her size and picked up four of them. She looked back at Jim.

"How many should I get, daddy?" Olivia asked.

"Alright mommy." Lacey said. 

Lacey went over to the jeans. She pulled out the waistband of her pants to check her size, forgetting she wasn't wearing panties. She blushed a little but read the tag and let go of her pants. She pulled out three pairs of jeans and brought them to Nicole.

"Are these enough jeans?" Lacey asked.

"You need four undershirts," he told her.  "We are getting four sets of things for your upper body and six for your lower body," he smiled at her.  "You need more things to cover your bottom and legs because of things happening like what happened to you last night and earlier this morning, sweetie."

He took the undershirts from her and put them in the cart.

"Do you like tights?" he asked her.  "Or anything like that?  If you do, you can get two of those, and then get four pair of socks.  If not, then you can get six pair of socks instead."

Nicole smiled and nodded.

"That should be good," she said.  "Now, let's go check the underwear stuff."

Olivia thought for a second, then went over to the stockings and picked out a white pair and blue pair. She got four pairs of socks in different styles and brought them back to the cart. She showed them to Jim before placing them in the cart.

"What now, daddy? Can I get dresses or skirts?" Olivia asked.

Lacey smiled and held onto the cart as they walked the short distance to where the underwear was. She wondered what kind of underwear Olivia was getting.

"We'll get you a dress or two in a bit, for now, I want something to cover your legs, honey.  How about you pick out four pair of pants and two skirts, or something like that?" Jim smiled at her.

"We need to make sure our little girls are warm enough when it rains or gets cold, but that you have some comfortable things to wear when it's hot, too."

He reached for her hand and brought her back towards him for a minute and patted her bottom.  He was checking that she was still dry and didn't have another accident in her pants.  She seemed okay.

"You tell daddy if you need to go potty," he whispered to her to remind her.  "I'll take you as soon as I can if you tell me, honey."

Then he let her go to find some jeans and skirts to wear.

Olivia took her where they sold undies for eight year olds.  She picked up a pair of the panties and then looked at her sister for a moment.  Yeah, it looked like they would fit her just fine.  She had not realized just how small her sisters were.  They really did look like little kids, but then again, Nicole could fit into clothes for junior high school girls.

Olivia pouted for a second, then nodded. She was a bit happier when he said she could get skirts. She walked over to where the jeans and pants were and started looking at the pants. She picked a pink, two blue pair and a black pair. She showed them to Jim.

"How about these, daddy?" Olivia asked.

Lacey watched as Nicole picked out panties. She saw a section with thicker panties. She picked up a pair of pink panties and brought them over to Nicole. She showed them to her.

"Mommy, maybe we should get some of these for me to wear at night?" Lacey whispered.

Nicole smiled and nodded.

"Get four pair of those.  I'll talk to daddy about it and why, honey."

She patted Lacey on the shoulder lovingly, and then guided her to choose some undershirts.

Jim smiled at her choices.

"Those are good, honey.  Now get two skirts you like, and then we'll go look at dresses and then shirts, sweetheart."

Jim walked her towards the dresses after she was done choosing skirts, and he looked around.

"Choose carefully," he told her.  "You only get two and you want at least one nice one."

Lacey blushed but smiled and nodded at Nicole. She went over and got three more, another pink pair, and two white pair. She put them in the shopping cart.

"What now, mommy?" Lacey asked.

Olivia nodded and went over to the dresses. She took her time looking, knowing sure could only pick two. Finally she chose a yellow dress that had ruffles on the chest area and a pink one that had a white collar. She showed them to Jim.

"Are these okay daddy?" Olivia asked.

Both Nicole and Jim arrived at the tops at the same time, and Jim smiled.

"All that stuff for Lacey?" he asked looking in the cart not seeing anything made for someone Nicole's age.  "Well, we are together now, so why don't we finish getting the tops for the girls, and then we can get you a few things?"

Nicole nodded.

To Olivia, he smiled.

Get five tops for each of you," he decided to make it one more.  "And make sure to include at least one sweater.  It'll be getting cold before you know it."

Nicole let Lacey go off with Olivia to look at tops while she and Jim hung back and let them at it.

Lacey and Olivia nodded. They walked over to where the shirts were at. They started looking through them. Lacey found a white shirt with rainbow dash on it and another one with a sparkly unicorn on it. She showed them to Olivia.

"Those would be cute on you. Get some plain ones too." Olivia advised.

Lacey nodded and picked out two other shirts. She then watched Olivia pick hers out. Olivia chose a purple shirt with Minnie mouse ears on it, and another with Ariel the mermaid on it and a couple of plain ones. They came back and showed them to Nicole and Jim before putting them in the cart.

As they walked back to where the sweaters were, Olivia felt like she was going to poop soon. She wanted to finish shopping before telling Jim though. Lacey and Olivia picked out matching sweaters and brought them back to the cart.

"What about these?" Olivia asked as they both held up the sweaters.

Jim smiled as he saw that the girls got what he wanted for them while picking out the styles they liked.

He finally nodded to the sweaters and started to push the carts on, when he saw a toy aisle.

"Oh, you girls need some age appropriate toys," he cooed at them.  "Each of you get a stuffed animal, an activity toy, and any one other toy that's under fifty dollars."

He then waited to see what they would get.

The girls started walking with Nicole and Jim. When he told them to pick out toys the girls headed into the toy department. They went to the stuffed toys first. Lacy spotted a monkey. It reminded her of the stuffed monkey she had had before going into the home. She walked over and showed the monkey to Nicole.

"Look mommy. Doesn't he look like JoJo?" Lacey asked.

Olivia continued to look at the stuffed animals. She wiggled in place from having to go to the bathroom for a few seconds. Olivia picked out a stuffed cat and brought it back to the cart, then started back to get an activity toy.

Jim watched them for a moment, but as Olivia started back to get her activity, he thought she moved a little funny.  He wasn't sure if he should say something or not.  He promised her a toy, and if he interrupted her getting the toys, there might be problems.  He knew the potty dance though and thought she might have to pee.  Perhaps, he'd let her get her toys first, and put them in the cart, give Nicole the money to pay for the stuff, and then take her to the bathroom.  That seemed like a good idea to him.  If it was a situation where she might be scared of leaking, he hoped she would come and tell him that she had to go.

Nicole smiled and nodded about the monkey looking like her previous Jo-jo.  

Nicole was paying so much attention to Lacey, she didn't notice that Olivia was acting funny or like she had to use the bathroom.

Lacey put the monkey in the cart and went back with Olivia. They looked over they activity toys for a few minutes. Olivia finally picked out a pink Lego playset, while Lacey chose a Playdough activity set. 

They then looked at games. Olivia wiggled some more as her poop was trying harder to come out. Olivia picked up Jenga, and Lacey picked out Sorry as her game.

"Are these okay?" Lacey and Olivia asked as they returned to the cart.

Jim nodded and smiled at the little girls.

He reached down, and he patted Olivia against her skirted bottom and whispered to her.

"You're squirming around a lot, baby.  Does daddy need to change your pants, or are you still holding it off, baby?  I know you either need to go, or you are peeing in your diaper, honey."

He reached under her arms and started to pick her up.

"Nicole, I need to take care of Olivia, and talk with her in private again.  She's peeing her pants, and I'm not sure, but it looks like she was scared to tell me she had to go or something, so I need to let her know that she doesn't need to be scared to tell daddy if she has to use the bathroom otherwise, she's going to wet her pants all the time."

Nicole nodded.

"I'll take care of Lacey," she whispered.  "Just take your time with Olivia."

He reached in and took out a pair of thicker pink panties and then a pair of her Disney panties, and he carried her along to the bathroom.  As he did, he started to whisper to her.

"You're wet," he told her whether she really started to pee or not.  "You should have told daddy you had to go when you first felt it, baby."

He rubbed her towel-diapered bottom under her skirt as he carried her.

"You might as well pee a little more on the way, honey.  Poor Fifth grader Olivia pees a little bit in her panties on the way to the bathroom a lot, doesn't she?  Go ahead and let a little bit more out, baby.  Let daddy feel you pee a little bit, baby."  He was whispering ot her.  "You're a good little girl."

Olivia blushed as Jim talked to her. She hadn't thought that she was being that noticeable. She let him pick her up, not answering him. 

Lacey held Nicole's hand, maybe a little too tightly, as she watched Jim pick up Olivia. She wasn't sure if Olivia had had another accident or not. 

Olivia slipped her finger in her mouth as Jim continued talking to her, and without realizing what she was doing, peed a little in her diaper. Olivia nodded her head and peed some more, burying her head in Jim's shoulder.

Jim patted her diaper until it started to feel a little warmer, and then a little dampness had alerted him that she started to pee through the towel.  He smiled to himself as he swayed a little with her on the way to the bathroom.  He was sort of trying to rock her as if to keep her calm.

"You are such a good ten year old little girl," he cooed at her on the way to the bathroom not really caring about hurrying at the moment.  The wetter her diaper, the better for how he wanted to take care of her once he got her there.  He didn't realize she had to poop yet, so he hoped to make her as wet as possible, while still sitting her on the toilet and hoping a litlte bit of pee would still go in the toilet.

Olivia blushed but smiled as Jim called her a good girl. She didn't feel like a good girl and knew if she had done this in the home she would have been punished, but Jim was encouraging her to wet her pants, or in this case, her diaper.

Olivia began wetting even more, and at the same time, her poop started poking out of her bottom. She hoped Jim would get her to the toilet before it came all the way out into her diaper.

"Daddy, hurry," Olivia whined.

Jim smiled and patted her diaper under her skirt.

"It's okay, Olivia.  Daddy doesn't mind if you wet, baby.  Daddy knows his big ten year old sometimes can't help it."

He continued at nearly the same pace he was walking, but they were already close to the bathroom, so just as more poop started to slip into the diaper, he got to the bathroom, pulled down her skirt and then started to undo her diaper where he saw her starting to poop herself.

He sighed at her and picked her up and put her on the toilet before it really went all over.  Once he had her on the toilet, he squatted down in front of her and he took both her hands.

"Try to finish, baby," he whispered to her.

"It's not your fault.  You try really hard to get to the potty, but sometimes, it just starts coming out, doesn't it?" he smiled at her.  "it looks like little Olivia even has trouble holding in her pooping sometimes, but that's okay.  Daddy will never be mad as long as you don't lie about pooping your panties and as long as you let daddy take care of you when it happens, sweetie."

He waited for her to finish in the potty, and then he went and wet some paper towels and started to clean her up.  He was sure that since she started in her pants, there would be some mess stuck to her bottom in places where it would be hard to get clean, especially if she had to wipe her bottom herself.

"It's okay," he cooed at her as he wiped her bottom.  "Little ten year old Olivia has some emotional and maturity problems is all, doesn't she?  Little Olivia depends a lot on daddy to help her when she makes mistakes causing her to wet or even poop in her panties, doesn't she?"

He wiped her carefully taking not that she had some hair that was not natural for a ten year old.  He would have to fix that later, hopefully in a way that wasn't too intimate or dangerous for a little girl like her.

Olivia blushed as he removed her skirt and started to undo her now wet diaper. She started crying some. Olivia nodded, and after being put on the toilet, started peeing, and then pushed the rest of her poop into the toilet. She waited until she knew she wss finished.

"I'm done, daddy." Olivia sniffled.

She turned dark red as Jim cleaned her bottom.