LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kidnapping her little sisters from the System

Ishigreensa

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once Nicole was ready, they all went out to the car, and Jim helped the children into the backseat.

He then went and helped Nicole get in, too.  He seemed to be a little more careful with Nicole this morning than he had been on the trip so far, and he seemed to be helping her a lot more for some reason.

Then they drove off.

When they got to McDonalds, Jim parked the car and he looked around at the girls.

"Do you want egg and sausage muffins, or do you want pancakes?" he asked them.  "I'm just going in to get it, so I need to know."

He waited for everyone to tell him what he wanted and then he nodded back at Lacey.

"Lacey, you're with me.  I need someone to help me."

Lacey and Olivia took their seats in the car and looked out the window in the way to McDonald's.

"Egg and sausage muffins, please." Olivia and Lacey both said.

Lacey got out of her seat and came over to Jim.

Jim picked her up and carried her to the entrance of the restaurant before he set her down again, and then led her in.

Once they got the food, he let Lacey carry the tray with orange juices on it while he carried the bags of food which included the sandwiches, some hashbrowns, and an apple pie for each of the little ones.

When they were back by the car, Jim put the food in the front with Nicole, and then took the drinks from Lacey.

"Get in back," he told her.  "Then I'll pass the food for Olivia and yourself to you, and you can give Olivia hers, okay?"

Lacey was used to Jim carrying her so she didn't have a problem with it. She went into McDonald's with him and waited for him to get the food. She looked around the restaurant as she waited.

Lacey took the tray with the drinks on it and followed Jim back to the car, walking slowly to not spill the drinks. When he took the tray from her Lacey climbed back to her seat.

"Okay daddy." Lacey said as she waited for the food.

Jim soon had given Lacey what OLivia and Lacey were to eat.

Then he and Nicole started eating.

"What is your plan with me?" Nicole asked him.  "You might as well tell the girls because it will affect them, too."

"We can't change our story or we might give it away to those that are watching.  They want to find three young girls, and so you need to be the mother."

Nicole nodded.

"As far as your problems, I've asked the girls to mostly ignore them, but after we get more information from the doctor, then we'll adjust as we need after that."

"Okay."

Lacey handed Olivia her food first then took hers. They started eating while listening to Jim and Nicole talk. They wondered what was wrong with Nicole, but didn't say anything.

Jim and Nicole talked a little quieter after that, and soon enough, they were on their way taking the girls to daycare again.

When they got to the daycare, Jim bent down and hugged each one before sending them off to go play.

In the daycare room, Angela wasn't there yet, but Cindy was.

Cindy came right over to Olivia and took her by the hand.

"How are you and your sister today?"

Ruth came over and lightly tapped Lacey on the shoulder.

"Hi."

Lacey and Olivia climbed out of the car and hugged Jim before heading inside. Olivia looked around and saw Cindy, but not Brenda or Angela.

"We're good. Where's Angela?" Olivia asked.

Lacey turned around when Ruth touched her and smiled.

"Hi." Lacey said.

Angela and Brenda aren't here yet.

She whispered to her.

"We best go somewhere private so I can check unless you want everyone to know we have to check to see if your pants are wet all the time."

Ruth smiled.

"We have about half an hour before everyone will be here, so we can play for a bit.  Do you want to build something with the blocks with me?"

Cindy nodded and took Olivia to the toddler where, and once in there, she made her pull her pants down so she could check not only for pee, but for other stuff given that Olivia had pooped in her pants the day before.

Once she was satisfied the girl was not wet or anything, she helped her pull her pants back up, and she took her out to sit at the fifth grade table in the same general area that Angela and her gang sit.

Everyone at the fifth grade table knew that Olivia was officially part of Angela's gang now, but they also know it wasn't a place they would trade for, though they didn't yet realize that Angela had plans to treat Olivia like a toddler when it came to the toilet.

Ruth took Lacey to the blocks, and then she dumped them on the floor.

"Let's make a castle," she said.  "Only this castle is both magic and modern.  It has robots as security, and it has magic so that the princess that lives there can do anything she wants and never has to worry about clean up since the castle takes care of itself...."

Olivia went with Cindy to the toddler area and let her check her out. When she was done Olivia went to the table with Cindy. She didn't see Angela or Brenda yet. She sat down to wait.

Lacey listened to Ruth talk about the castle they were going to build. She picked up a couple of blocks and started building.

"That sounds cool." Lacey said.

It wasn't long after they sat down that Angela and Brenda came in together and immediately spotted Cindy and Olivia in thier area of the table.

They walked over, and Angela put a hand on Olivia's shoulder.

"Was she wet when she got here?" Angela asked Cindy.

"No, she's dry right now."

Angela smiled and nodded.  "Does she have a diaper on?"

"No."

Angela nodded at Brenda.

"Do you want everyone to see you pee or poop your pants?" Brenda whispered to Olivia.  "If not, you better come with us to get a diaper on."

Olivia blushed as she listened to Angela talk to Cindy about her. She blushed even more when Angela asked Cindy if she was in a diaper. 

Olivia listened to Brenda.

"Daddy doesn't want me to wear a diaper." Olivia said.

"Maybe daddy wants everyone to think or know you are a baby," Brenda told her.  "What do you think about that?  I sure wouldn't want that if it were me.  So, either we put a diaper on you, or we just let you pee your pants and explain to the whole fifth grade that you are really like a baby or something?"

Angela gave Brenda a dirty look.

"That's not nice, Bren.  Olivia, she's right though.  People will think you are a baby if they keep seeing you pee.  Just come with us so we can put it on you while you are here.  You can put your clean stuff on  before you go home."

Olivia frowned as Brenda then Angela talked to her.

"Okay, I just don't want daddy to know." Olivia said.

Olivia stood up to let Angela or one of the others to take her to the toddler room again.

Angela smiled and nodded.

"Well, maybe we can change you back to your regular clothes an hour after lunch, that way, we make sure you are ready if your daddy comes before ours again, but we'll have to keep extra careful watch on you that you don't wet when you are in regular clothes or other kids will see it, and then they will start calling you a baby."

Angela and both of the other girls took her towards the toddler room.

"You are so busy, and we have to get Olivia used to us because we will be in the same class," Angela told the teacher.  "I think we should learn to change her so she doesn't have problems at school."

"Your school nurse will take care of her."

"Yeah, but then the whole school will know, and they will be mean.  I think it's better if I ask the nurse to take care of her at school."

The teacher smiled and shook her head.  "I don't think they will let you do that there, but I don't see any reason you can't help your friend here.  Come on, I'll show you how."

And the next minute, Angela and Brenda were watching Olivia get changed, and watching carefully to see how it is done.

Olivia listened to Angela and nodded. She figured she didn't have much say in the matter. She let Angela take her to the toddler room. She listened to Angela talk to the teacher.

Olivia let the teacher put her in a diaper, blushing. She closed her eyes.

Angela and Brenda smiled as the little girl blushed at having a diaper put on her.

"See?" Angela whispered to Brenda.  "Olivia is a good little girl.  Now, no more being mean to her, okay?"

Brenda nodded.

When the nurse was finished getting Olivia redressed so her diaper was covered, Angela held out her hand.

"It's about time for us to be in the reading circle," she told Olivia.  "Can you sit in my lap in the reading circle?" she whispered to her.  "Show everyone that you are a good girl, and that you are nice enough to let someone else sit in a chair?"

Olivia was glad when the teacher finished putting on her diaper and dressing her. Olivia took Angela's hand.

"Alright I can do that." Olivia agreed.

Olivia was a little uneasy but went with Angela and Brenda anyway.

Angela smiled at Olivia and took her to her usual seat at circle time, and then held her between her legs letting her sit on the edge of the chair between.

The teacher started to read the next part of Harry Potter that she had been reading.

Somewhere near the middle of the story, a boy from the fourth grade tapped the new third grader on the shoulder.

"Those girls in the back want you," he told her.

He pointed right at the bigger heavier redhead girl who was Brenda.

"Please go quietly and when the teacher isn't looking so we don't get in trouble.  If you don't, there will be trouble."

Olivia went with Angela and sat down in front of her. She listened to the story being read.

Lacey turned her head as the boy talked to her. She looked back at Brenda then nodded at the boy. Lacey waited until she was sure the teacher want looking at them, then moved slowly back to Brenda, making sure the teacher didn't see her.

"Yes?" Lacey asked in a whisper.

"Would you like to sit in a chair?" she asked Lacey patting the front of her own chair to put her in the same position as her sister Olivia in front of Angela.  "Maybe if you are a good girl, we can let you and your friend join us, and then you won't ever have to worry about anyone bullying you at school or being mean to you here at daycare."

She reached out her hand.

"You just have to listen to the leader, Angela, and do what I say, and if you do that, you won't have to worry about anything while you are at school again."

"I guess. You'd have to ask Ruth though. I can't speak for her." Lacey said.

Lacey looked over at Olivia who was sitting with Angela.

"What kind of things would I have to do? Would I be able to still be friends with Ruth?" Lacey asked.