LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kidnapping her little sisters from the System

Ishigreensa

Nicole smiled and crouched down next to Olivia kissing her face.

"Don't be scared of getting in trouble if you want to use the potty later.  NO one will scold  you for going potty, and if you wet the bed, no one will spank you for that, either, okay?"

She then touched Olivia on the nose and did the same with Lacey before walking away to let them sleep.

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Alright mommy." Olivia said.

Both girls giggled as Nicole touched their noses. Lacey slipped her finger in her mouth and they both cuddled their stuffed animals. They closed their eyes and went to sleep.

Jim and Nicole didn't stay up much longer, and soon enough, everyone was sleeping.

In the morning, one of the younger girls would wake up first....

Olivia woke up first. She rolled over in bed and smelled pee. She pushed the covers down and saw a wet spot on the sheet beneath both her and Lacey. Olivia sat up and rubbed her eyes.

"Daddy!" Olivia called out.

Jim stretched a bit while lying down, but he eventually sat up and looked over at Olivia.

"What is it, honey?"

He started to get out of bed wearing shorts and a t-shirt so as not to be inappropriate in front of children.

He started to smell urine, too, because of Olivia pushing the blankets back.

He walked over to the girls' bed, and he smiled down at Olivia.

"Wet the bed, sweetie?" he asked her.

Olivia sat there and watched him get up and walked over to her. She blushed as he looked at her sheets.

"I guess so, daddy." Olivia answered.

Lacey woke up and looked at Jim and Olivia.

Jim sat down on the bed when he saw Lacey wake up, and he helped both girls sit up, and then scoot right into his lap.

"What did we say last night?" he reminded them.  "If you wet the bed...." he paused.  "... Then as long as you are honest, that that will be that.  There is no reason to punish you for something that you can't control, babies."

He hugged both little ones, and patted their wet laps.

"Now, how do you feel, Olivia?  Daddy can take you to give you a bath, and treat you like a baby for now, or daddy can give you your privacy and treat you like a big girl who just happened to wet her pants.  It's up to you, sweetie."

He looked at Lacey.

"But you, honey, you're eight.  Daddy will be taking care of you.  I hope that's okay."

"I know daddy. I wasn't afraid you would punish me." Olivia said.

"You can do it, daddy." Olivia said, holding her arms out.

Lacey nodded when Jim said she had no choice.

"Okay daddy." Lacey said.

Jim smiled and nodded at his little ones.

"Okay, well, daddy is going to take Lacey in the bathroom first since she's younger."

He got up letting both girls back into bed, and then he picked Lacey up and carried her to the bathroom.

"Stay there, Olivia, and I'll be back for you in a minute."

He then took his baby to the bathroom, and when he got there, he started to pull down her pants and take off her shirt.

"You are such a good girl," he whispered to her.

He then started the water for the bath and nodded at the toilet to Lacey.

"Sit down and see if anything comes out, sweetie.  If not, it's okay.  But I would like to give you a chance in case you need to  poo poo.  wetting your pants is one thing, but I'm sure even an eight year old doesn't want to poop her panties."

Once he was certain she was either done or not going to, and the tub was full, he nodded at her to come over to him to get in the bath....

Olivia blushed a little and got back in bed to wait her turn. Lacey let Jim carry her to the bathroom. 

Lacey let Jim undress her, then sat down in the toilet trying hard to either pee or poop. She sat there for a few minutes and finally managed to poop a little. When Jim motioned for her to come to the tub. She climbed off the toilet and walked over to Jim.

"I pooped daddy." Lacey announced.

He smiled at her and patted her back.

"Good girl, but turn around.  I need to clean you up some before you get in the tub, or you'll be bathing in filth."

He then turned her around and wiped her bottom getting most of the gunk out of her bottom cheeks before he threw the toilet paper away in the toilet, flushed it, and then helped her into the tub.

"You are such a good girl."

He then started to wash her.

Nicole woke up and looked over at Olivia who was still in bed, or at least Nicole thought she hadn't moved.

"Your dad taking care of little sis?" Nicole asked Olivia.

Nicole came over and pulled the blankets back.

"It's okay, Olivia.  I'm sure daddy wants you to clean up, soon, too."

Nicole sat right on the bed and right in a wet area.  Of course she didn't care.  Nicole's pants were soaked, too.

"Are you okay?" Nicole asked her.

"Okay daddy," Lacey said, turning around.

She held still as Jim wiped her and smiled when he called her a good girl. She sat down in the tub to be cleaned.

Olivia smiled at Nicole as she walked over to her bed.

"Yes mommy. They're in the bathroom now.  Daddy said I was next." Olivia said.

Olivia moved over a little to make room for Nicole to sit down.

"Yes, I'm okay." Olivia replied.

"Good.  I'm glad you are okay," Nicole whispered to her.  "I don't know how much longer Jim really wants me to be the mommy.  If he changes his mind about that, you are going ot have to trust him as the only parent.  Would you be okay with that as long as I'm here and call him daddy, too?"

She was a little worried because of what had happened yesterday, and now, last night in bed.

Jim washed Lacey's hair first.

Olivia frowned for a second and thought about it.

"Yeah I guess, as long as he doesn't be mean to us. Would you still be my sister?" Olivia asked.

Lacey held still and let Jim wash her.

Nicole smiled at Olivia and nodded.

"I will always really be your sister," she told her no matter what Jim calls me.  We cannot erase what blood is, right?"

Nicole hugged her younger sister tight.

Jim was soon done with Lacey, and he started to dry her off as he took her back into the main room to see that Nicole was holding Olivia.

"Come on, Olivia.  It's your turn for a bath."

He smiled over at Nicole.

"You shouldn't touch Lacey until you get a bath, sweetie.  Otherwise, I'll have to clean Lacey up all over again."

Nicole nodded.  "I won't."

Olivia nodded.

"That's right." Olivia agreed, hugging Nicole back.

Olivia looked over at Jim and got off of Nicole. She waited for Jim to take her to be washed.

Lacey looked at Nicole.

"Why shouldn't you touch me, mommy? Do I have to wait for daddy to get dressed?" Lacey asked.

Jim took Olivia into the bathroom, and he smiled at his big 'little' girl before starting to help her undress.

"You are such a good girl," he told her again.

Nicole frowned at Lacey and whispered.

"I... um... I'm dirty right now.  He doesn't want to have to give you another bath."

She felt like crying, and she didn't want to tell her youngest sister that she had peed in her sleep.

"Thank you daddy." Olivia said, letting him do most of the work undressing her.

Lacey nodded when Nicole whispered to her.

Lacey played with toys as she waited for Jim and Olivia to clone out of the bathroom.

Jim started by washing Olivia's hair, and he whispered to her.

"I'm not sure what to do with mommy," he told her.  "I mean, I want you to respect her and to listen to her and stuff... but...."

He fell silent for a moment as she washed Olivia.

"Honey, she's peeing her pants, too, and probably a lot more than you are.  She's not a baby, and I'm going to have a doctor look into it, but things are not good.  She can't be a child because the state is looking for three missing teenagers.  I don't want them putting it together.  She has to be an adult so we can pull this off, but I guess... what I need from you and Lacey, is understanding.  You may find it hard to ignore her peeing her pants because she does it too much, but you need to still listen to her like she's your mom."

He sighed.

"Is that too much to ask?"

Jim sighed and nodded.

He wasn't sure how good a mommy Nicole could make with her current problems.  Still, he had no other plan so he had to hope things would work out as they were.

After a while, Jim had Olivia cleaned up, and he took her out and picked her up in a towel and carried her back to the main room for her clothes.  He put her down next to Lacey, and he smiled at both girls.

"Let's get you two dressed," Jim told them.  

Nicole watched television for a while wondering how Jim was going to pull all of this off.

When Jim came out of the bathroom carrying Olivia, she went in to take a shower.

Olivia sat quietly as Jim finished washing her. She stood up as Jim wrapped her in a towel. She smiled as he carried her out of the bathroom and set her down next to lacey.

"Alright daddy." They said together.

Jim started to hand out panties, undershirts, matching t-shirts, and jean-shorts.

"How is this?" he asked his princesses.  "I think we will have to go to the school this morning to get you set so you can attend this fall, and then we'll take you daycare after that."

While the girls were getting dressed, Jim actually helping Olivia a lot more like she was a toddler, Nicole was finishing her shower and started drying off.

Jim got the girls dressed, and Nicole came out of the bath.

Once they all seemed ready, he asked them all.

"How does McDonalds sound for breakfast?"