LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kidnapping her little sisters from the System

Ishigreensa

They walked into the doctor's office, and sat down while Jim went to get the papers to fill out some of the important information.

While he worked to get the details down, Nicole patted Olivia's hand and she smiled at Lacey.

"There's toys over there," she nodded at the children's waiting section.  "It wouldn't be bad if you two went over there and played for a little while."

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lacey and Olivia sat down in the doctors office and looked around. It was a typical children's doctors office. 

Olivia and Lacey nodded at Nicole's suggestion.

"Okay mommy." They both said.

They stood up and walked over to the toy area.

The wait for a doctor to see the girls was nearly twenty minutes, but Jim was glad when their names were called.

He stood up and reached for the little girls' hands.

Nicole stood up along side him, and she walked along to the back.

"I need to get the girls' records up to date so they can start school," Jim told the doctor.  "I adopted them a couple of years ago, but as we lived in the same town at the time, they continued the same school.  However, it seems that their social security numbers had been lost, so we need to redo some things for the school records...."

The doctor accepted his explanation, and started to give the girls a physical.

Unfortunately, that also meant undressing them down to their undershirts and undies so that he could check certain things like how they walked.

Lacey and Olivia stood up when James came over to them. They walked with him back to the doctors office and waited while Jim talked to the doctor.

Both Lacey and Olivia blushed as they were undressed down to their underclothes for the examination. Lacey tried to hide behind Nicole. Olivia just stood there waiting for what was next.

After a series of tests that lasted nearly an hour and a half, and a couple of immuziation injections, the two girls were finally released with a piece of paper for Jim to show the elementary school that they were properly cared for and ready for school.

Then Jim and Nicole took the girls back out to the car and started to drive to the only nice restaurant in town.

"Order what you like," Jim told the family.  "This will be the last time we eat out for a while."

Nicole smiled and nodded and she whispered to her sisters.

"You girls okay?" she asked them.

Nicole smelled a little funny, but there was no evidence of why.  Maybe she was just dirty from looking for work all day and sweating or something....

The girls let the doctor examine them, giving them tests. Lacey cried a little as she was given the shots but Olivia just closed her eyes. They were both glad when they were dressed again.

They got in the car and buckled in. They nodded when Jim told them to order any thing they wanted.

"Yes, but those shots hurt." Lacey said.

Olivia nodded in agreement.

Jim smiled at the girls and nodded. 

“Yes they do, babies. But those shots hurt less than what could happen if you get sick with something worse than a cold.”

Nicole nodded agreeing with Jim. 

“You won’t need anymore shots for a long time unless you get really sick.”

They drove off to the motel again, and this time, they had some food that Jim and Nicole had bought at the market, but it was just stuff you can heat up since the motel only had a microwave in it.

"I'm sorry, but we are going to have to eat microwave stuff for a while," Nicole told the girls.

"Why don't you two go take a bath and get some clean clothes on while I start working out dinner, okay?"

Jim smiled at Nicole.

He sat down on a bed though and started to watch some television.

Olivia and Lacey followed Jim and Nicole into the motel room.

"That's alright. We don't mind eating microwave food, do we, Lacey?" Olivia said.

"Nope." Agreed Lacey.

Lacey and Olivia walked to the bathroom. They stopped at the door and Olivia looked at Jim, expecting him to come with them. When he didn't, they entered the bathroom and Olivia started water running in the tub. Both girls started undressing.

Jim and NIcole started talking about how to treat the little children like the way they wanted them to act.

One thing that Nicole told him, was that he needed to stop babying Olivia so much, at leat in public.  While at home, it would be okay as long as Olivia didn't object, that if he did that in front of her school, her friends, or others that she had to see everyday, she could get bullied for that.  Even at ten or eleven years old, girls did need a little space.

Jim nodded in agreement.

Nicole heated up Jim's food first and got him a drink so as to give her little sisters some time to take their bath.  She didn't want their food to get cold on them.  Then she waited for about ten minutes before she started to heat up their food, starting with Lacey's food.  Lacey was supposed to be an eight year old, so if she took that to heart and ate like one, then she would need her food to be cooled down some or she might burn her tongue.

When Olivia's food was ready, she looked over at Jim.

"I think the girls are clean now."

"They should play for a little while though," he told her.

"Yes, they should.  But their food will get cold."

"Alright," Jim got up and went and found some pajamas for his babies, and then went into the bathroom on them without even knocking.

"Mommy says dinner is ready, girls.  Come on, out you get, sweethearts.  Lacey, you first, baby."

He held a towel out for her so he could wrap her in it.

"Olivia, you can get out and take that towel over there and start drying off.  I want you to come to me when you think you are ready though so I can check just in case you missed a spot.  We don't want to wear wet pajamas to bed because that would make you cold, sweetie."

Lacey and Olivia got in the tub and took their baths. They made sure to get themselves clean since Jim was probably going to check them. They stayed in the tub and played after getting cleaned.

Both girls blushed as Jim came in the bathroom. Lacey stood up and stepped out of the tub. She came over to Jim to be dried off.

"Yes daddy." Olivia said.

She stepped out of the tub and got the towel. She started drying off.

Jim dried Lacey off good and then he started to help her dress. He hoped that both children were starting to think of him as their daddy. 

When he had Lacey all dressed, he turned to Olivia. 

“How are you doing?” He asked as he approached her. 

Lacey let Jim dry her off then help her dress. Finally she was dressed in her pajamas.

"Thank you daddy." Lacey said, giving him a hug.

Olivia smiled as Jim came over to her.

"I'm doing good daddy ." Olivia said, handing him the towel.

Jim patted Lacey as she hugged him a bit, and then he pointed her off to get her dinner.

He squatted down by Olivia.

"Do you want to do it, or can daddy put your pajamas on you, sweetheart?"

He patted her back as he talked to her.

Jim smiled.

"That's daddy's baby girl," he said very happy.

He helped her get some thicker training panties on, and then he helped her get the fluffy warm pajamas on.

Once his little baby Olivia was dressed, he picked her up and started to carry her out of the bathroom.

"Olivia is done," he called to Nicole.  "I think she's hungry now."

Nicole nodded and took Olivia's food over for her as Jim put her down.

"You girls eat your dinner," he told the little girls.

He and Nicole went off to a corner to talk about something that they seemed to want to keep hidden from the younger children.

Olivia stepped into the training panties and let Jim pull them up. He put the warm pajamas on her.

"Thank you daddy." Olivia said.

She let herself be picked up and carried out off the bathroom. After he put her down Olivia waited for Nicole to give her her food.

"Thank you, mommy." Olivia said.

Both girls started eating their dinners.

Jim smiled at the girls and waited for them to start eating.

Olivia nodded and smiled when Olivia thanked her, and she went and heated up something for Jim.

Jim then went over where the microwave was, and he and Nicole talked about something in private, so they used very hushed voices.

Nicole looked a little nervous at the way Jim was talking to her, but she didn't yell or say anything loud enough that the other girls could hear.

"Nicole, honey," Jim was whispering to her.  "No one is going to hire you while you have this problem...."

He was talking about a couple of times on the trip and apparently, sometime during that day as well, their older sister had peed her pants.

"You should just stay home for now and take care of the girls until I get enough together to get you to see a doctor."

"I could just wear... you know... until I get looked at.  Then no one will know when it happens."

He shook his head.

"I agree you should wear them.  But I still don't think this is the right time for you to go looking for a job."

Nicole sighed.  "Then do the girls really need daycare?"

"Yes, they do.  They need to learn to be little girls, and this is the easiest way for them to do so without drawing teachers' suspicions."

Nicole nodded.

Olivia and Lacey finished eating and drank their drink. They weren't sure if they could get up or not. They sat their quietly, watching Jim and Nicole talk, not making out anything they are saying.

"Mommy, daddy, we're done. Can we go play?" Olivia asked.

Jim looked over at them and nodded.

"You may play in the room," he told them.  "I don't want you playing outside because there is no safe place around here for you to do that where there are no cars.  When we get settled, we'll find a place with a yard, okay?"

He then hugged Nicole and kissed her.

"We can talk more about this later if you want, but let's leave it here for now."

Nicole nodded.

"I'm wet again, a little bit," she admitted to him.

"Go take a bath then, and don't worry about it, okay?"

Nicole nodded and went off to take a bath.

Jim and Nicole smiled at them when they noticed they were playing a game, and Jim started to watch TV while Nicole went to take her bath that Jim and she agreed she should do.

Jim eventually walked over to see how the game was going.

He sat down on the floor next to them, and he whispered to them.

"Your mommy is having bladder issues," he told them.  "She's still peeing her pants.  I don't want either of you to let on that you know.  That's why I'm telling you, so if she does it in front of you, you won't be surprised or react.  I want you to ignore it.  I'm handling it, okay?"