LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kidnapping her little sisters from the System

Ishigreensa

"Alright." Olivia said.

Olivia took her time looking over the books and picked one out.

"Where are we going to sit?" Olivia wondered.

Ruth blushed as Cindy talked to her. She looked down at the floor.

"It's okay. I'll wait." Ruth answered, looking back at the book.

Lacey kept reading after Brenda, stumbling over a couple of words even after hearing Brenda read it first.

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Angela led Olivia to their seats at the desks because it was almost empty now.

"I think we'll have the most privacy there in case you can't read that well and need help."

Cindy frowned at Ruth.

"Okay, but you better not pee your pants.  If you feel it wanting to come out, you better tell me right away even if it makes you kind of a baby to do so.  Being kind of a baby because you can't hold it is better than peeing in front of your whole class and proving you are not even potty trained."

Brenda smiled when she kept making mistakes.  Now this was more like it.

She helped her read very patiently and even started to break the paragraphs down in half or in thirds to help her more.  She thought maybe a whole paragraph was too much for her since the book was a fifth grade book after all, and she was only in third grade.

Olivia nodded and held the book so Angela could see it, then started reading.

"I won't. I'm not a baby." Ruth whined.

She started reading again.

Lacey started reading better as Brenda gave her less to read at a time.

"This is a third grade book, isn't it?" Lacey asked.

"Who cares what grade they say the book is for," Brenda told Lacey.  "If you know the words and understand them, then you're fine.  And we are reading it together, so you can ask me if you don't get something."

She smiled at her little girl.

"You're not trying to complain about me helping you read, are you?"

Cindy frowned.

"Well, fine, miss prissy," she said sounding a little upset that Ruth got a bit snobby with her about it.  "I was just trying to watch out for you, but if you can't handle my adivce, then I won't say how you should act."

She looked over at Angela wondering if she should just find a different little one to baby.

Angela smiled and listened as Olivia read the book even better than she could.  Of course, Olivia would.  She was actually much older and had read much more difficult things just the year before.

"You're very good at reading, aren't you?" she told Olivia.  "Maybe we should ask if they have any sixth grade books you can try or something."

Angela didn't let it bother her that Olivia could read better.  There were some little kids who read a lot better than a lot of much older kids, but that didn't make them mature, and Angela didn't know how to do the fourth grade math, nor did she do very well when it came to keeping her panties dry, thus she was in a diaper.

"I know most of the words. No, I'm not complaining. I appreciate the help." Lacey said.

Ruth looked down as Cindy chastised her.

"N-no, I'm sorry. I didn't mean it. I appreciate your help. I guess I'm just a bit cranky. I didn't get enough sleep last night. I'm sorry." Ruth said.

Olivia smiled at Angela.

"Thank you. I do like to read. Alright. Maybe after we finish this one?" Olivia said.

Angela smiled and nodded that they could check after they read the book they were on.

Cindy frowned deeper and shook her head.

"So, you get this way with your own mom at home just because you're cranky?" she asked.  "If you do, then someone should have taught you how to be a good girl a long time ago."

Brenda smiled and nodded.

"Good.  Trust me, I wouldn't make you read something that was too hard.  If you find it too hard, just let me know, and we can find a new book."

Olivia smiled and went back to reading the book.

Ruth looked down and pouted.

"I guess sometimes. Mom doesn't like it either." Ruth said.

Ruth squirmed, pressing her hand against her crotch, but didn't say anything 

"Alright thank you. I'll keep trying " Lacey said.

"So, you do this at home, too?" Cindy was now narrowing her eyes at Ruth.  "You know it's being bad when you this kind of thing to your own mom, don't you?"

She saw Ruth grab herself, and then she got an idea.

"As punishment, you are not allowed to use the bathroom until lunch time.  It's time you learned to respect people, especially your own mother."

Then she pushed a book at her to continue reading.

Angela continued to listen to Olivia read.

Brenda smiled when Lacey seemed to be happy to continue to try for her.

"Yeah, I get grounded a lot." Ruth said.

"What?! That's not fair! I really have to pee!" Ruth whined.

Lacey read for awhile then looked at Brenda.

"How much longer do we have to read?" Lacey wondered.

"And how fair do you think it is to your mom that you shout at her for doing her job as your mother?" Cindy smacked her leg as though she was now her babysitter or something, and she was correcting her for speaking out against her decided punishment.  "If you want people to be fair to you, then you need to learn to be fair to other people.  Now, you will either be a good girl and hold it, or I'll put you in a diaper like someone else in our group, and then you'll have no choice but to use it the rest of the day."

She frowned at her.

"Understand?"

Brenda frowned.

"What's wrong, Lacey?  Don't you like reading?  I'm sorry, but you need to at least finish five pages for me, or we won't let you go out and play."

"Yes I understand. How long until lunch?" Ruth asked.

"I do like reading, it's just hard when there's big words and no pictures." Lacey sighed.

Lacey picked up the book and started to read again, stumbling over some of the words. She wiggled a little as she started to need to pee.

Cindy smiled.

"Good girl."

She then shrugged her shoulders and looked up at the clock.

"I think you have about three hours to go."

Of course, Cindy knew that if Ruth had to go that badly, there was no way she'd make it, but that didn't stop her from talking like she expected her to.

Brenda sighed.

"Well, you can't always have pictures, Lacey.  There are lots of books out there that we will have to read in life that have no pictures at all."

She helped her everytime she even paused at a word, trying to show her that she was there to give her help when she needed it.

Ruth frowned.

"That long? I thought it would be only a half hour or so." Ruth whined.

Ruth squirmed in her chair pressing her legs together. She felt pee squirt in her pants but quickly stopped it. She started reading again, hoping Cindy didn't notice.

"I know, but it would be easier." Lacey said.

Lacey kept reading slowly, letting Brenda help her.

Once Ruth got to the point where she couldn't sit still, Cindy smile and leaned in on her.

"You really can't hold it?" she asked her.

"Are you going to be a good girl and watch how you talk to the older girls if I take you potty right now?"

Brenda patted Lacey's back as though she was being understanding.

"I know it's hard, sweetie.  You're just a little girl, but I'll help you.  Once you can read really good, you will find that some books without pictures are actually better stories than ones with pictures because they still don't make books where the pictures can move, but in novels, when you read really well, you can imagine things much better about what the person or character is doing."

"Yes I will. I'm sorry." Ruth said, squirming in her seat about to fully wet herself.

"Thank you. I hope that's true and I hope my reading gets better." Lacey said.

Lacey squirmed as she felt the need to pee increase.

Cindy sighed.

"Alright, but if you so much as frown at me for telling you to do something, you can pee your pants the next time you have to go.  Come on, let's go before you become as much a baby as Olivia is."

She grabbed Ruth's free hand and started to walk with her towards the toilet ignoring that she saw a little bit of wetness on her butt and in the chair.

Brenda continued to teach Lacey to read without asking her if she had to pee.  She really had not thought much about her squirming since she got the idea that Lacey didn't like reading, and thought she was just antsy because she didn't want to do something.

"Alright, whatever you want." Ruth promised.

Ruth took Cindy's hand and walked with her to the bathroom. She felt a little more pee run down her leg on the way."

Lacey continued to read until the need to pee was overwhelming.

"Brenda I need to use the bathroom, please." Lacey finally said.

As they came to the bathroom, Cindy turned to open the door and then saw a huge wet trail down the inside of one of Ruth's legs.

She sighed.

"Ruth, baby?  Are you peeing your pants?"

She shook her head.

"Come with me, and don't touch.  You're wet, and it's nasty if you touch your pants without knowing what you are doing.  I'll fix it.  I don't care if you finish in your pants or not.  You're all wet anyway."

She started to walk her towards a stall.

Brenda frowned.

"Lacey, honey, you need to hold it until you finish your reading.  I know you don't like reading, but you are not going to get out of it by asking for something you shouldn't be just casually asking about when you know you need to do something.  I'm sure you need to go, but I also doubt you have to go that badly.  You just want to stop reading, and I wouldn't be doing you any favors if I let you get away with it."

Angela rubbed Olivia's back and listened to her read.

Ruth looked down, ashamed of herself. She followed Cindy into the bathroom.

"Do I have to wear a diaper now like Olivia?" Ruth asked.

"But I have to go really bad." Lacey cried.

She picked up the book and started reading again, this time squirming and trying desperately to keep from wetting herself. She was stumbling over more words than before, unable to concentrate.

Olivia relaxed and kept reading, her diaper now cooled down and starting to feel itchy. She squirmed a little as well.

"No, baby, you don't get to wear a diaper like Olivia.  You're a third grader, so it's okay if people see you pee your panties.  Actually, Olivia might not have been put in a diaper just because she pees, but something else happened that we won't go into right now."

Cindy helped her little baby sister onto the toilet, her pants still on, though, and she put her hands on her hip.

"Well, finish, sweetie.  Your pants are already wet, and we don't want you peeing all over the floor while we try to get your pants down."

She waited until she was pretty sure Ruth was done.

"Now, we need to go see a teacher and see if she has some clean pants for you, okay?"

Brenda could see that Lacey was about to really cry, and she was getting really upset as she held herself, so she took the book from her baby girl.

"You better not pee your pants," she warned her.  

Then she took her little sister by the hand and started to walk her towards the bathroom.

Angela frowned when Olivia started to squrim about a bit.

"What's wrong, Olivia?  I thought you liked reading."

"Okay. That's good." Ruth said.

Ruth got on the toilet and finished peeing her pants. She nodded at Cindy and stood up, reaching out for Cindy's hand.

Lacey took Brenda's hand and started for the bathroom , holding her other hand against her crotch. She hoped that they would make it to the bathroom before she wet herself, but her bladder was full and she felt like it would come out at any second.

"I do. I just wet my diaper earlier and now it is starting to bother me." Olivia answered.

Olivia reached down and tugged at her crotch, trying to pull the diaper away from her.

Cindy helped her up and then she took her by the hand and led her back to the classroom to find the teacher.  Ruth was just a third grader, so she didn't see any problem with walking her to the teacher in front of everyone in her peed in pants.  

"Miss?  Ruthie had a little accident on the way to the bathroom.  She couldn't hold it, so I got her on the toilet to try to keep from making a puddle on the floor, but she was already really wet when we got into the bathroom."

The teacher shook her head and sighed.

"Ruth!  How old are you, honey?"

She reached down to take her hand.

"Let's go see if we can find you something to wear, honey."

Brenda tried to get Lacey to the bathroom as fast as she could because with her hand in privates, Brenda wasn't sure if she was going to start peeing her pants or not.

Angela smiled.

"You sat there, and peed your pants and just did your work like a good girl?" she whispered and smiled brightly as if Olivia had done the right thing.  "Good girl, baby sis.  Let's go get you a clean diaper.  See?  I knew it was better to put you in a diaper.  If you had not been wearing one, the whole room would look at you strangely because they think you are a fifth grader, and fifth graders don't pee our pants, right?"

She reached out and held her hand.

"Come on.  Let's get you cleaned up."

She helped her little baby sis up, and patted the back of her pants a couple of times to see how swollen the diaper was through her pants.

Ruth blushed as she listened to Cindy tell the teacher about her accident. She looked down at the floor then up at the teacher when she started talking to her.

"I'm eight, Ma'am." Ruth said.

Ruth took the teachers hand and looked down again, ready to go with the teacher to get new pants.

Lacey reached the door of the bathroom without peeing herself, but as she waited for Brenda to open the door she felt her hand get warm and wet. She clenched her muscles to stop it.

Olivia blushed but nodded at Angela.

"Okay." Olivia said.

She took Angela's hand and stood up. She blushed again as Angela patted her bottom. She had fully emptied her bladder into the diaper but it hadn't leaked.

Cindy walked with the teacher and Ruth to the toddler room, and the teacher left them standing in the middle of the room while she went to find some clothes for Ruth.

"Poor little Ruthie," Cindy rubbed her back.  "You were a good girl though for trying to obey this time and not be bad again when you were being punished for your attitude."

She then reached down for her hand.

When they got into the bathroom, and Brenda started to move Lacey to a stall, her hand touched the bottom of her pants, and she felt her wet.

"You peed?" Brenda asked her.

She shook her head and sighed.

She opened the stall, and pushed Lacey into the small space and then helped her sit on the toilet, still clothed.

"Don't pee yet," she told her.

"Why did you wet in your pants?  Did you think that would make me take you potty?"

She was scolding her now, and not letting her pull her pants down yet, and she expected her to hold it while she got to the bottom to as why Lacey wet herself.

Angela brought Olivia into the toddler room, and then she saw the teacher looking for something, and they saw Cindy holding Ruth's hand.

"Ruth peed her pants," Cindy told Angela.

"Is the teacher getting her a diaper?"

"No.  Just some pants.  She only peed."

"Okay.  Olivia is here for the same reason, but of course, she needs a diaper."

Cindy nodded.

"Thank you." Ruth answered, taking Cindy's hand.

Cindy felt like a toddler as she waited for the teacher to come back.

"Just a little. I couldn't hold it anymore. I was trying to make it through reading without bothering you, but then decided I couldn't." Lacey explained.

Lacey hoped Brenda would let her use the toilet asap.

Olivia went with Angela and blushed as Angela talked with Cindy sounding like it was perfectly normal that Olivia needed a diaper.

Olivia looked at Ruth and waved at her.