LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kidnapping her little sisters from the System

Ishigreensa

"Of course you can be friends with Ruth," Brenda told her.  "As long as Ruth doesn't do anything against us or tell you not to listen to us."

She smiled.

"I don't know everything you'd have to do because I'm not Angela, but as for me..., I'd just want you to be my little sister, so you have to do what a younger sister would do when a big sister tells her to do it."

She patted Lacey's bottom.

"Come on, little sis.  Get up here on the chair with me so the teacher doesn't catch us talking."

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lacey thought about what Brenda said and remembered that Jim had told her to keep an eye on Olivia. Sitting with Brenda would help her do that.

"Alright." Lacey agreed.

She turned around and sat in the chair in front of Brenda.

Brenda smiled.

Perfect.

Angela looked over at Brenda for a moment, and then smiled and nodded her approval.

"Cindy, Lacey is lonely," Angela told the darker haired girl.  "Get Ruth to come and sit in your lap."

Cindy nodded and whispered for Ruth to came back and join the other big kids....

Lacey listened to Angela then watched as Cindy got up to get Ruth. She looked over at her sister sitting with Angela and smiled at her. Olivia smiled back and kept listening to the story being read by the teacher.

Cindy sat next to Ruth for a minute.

"Hey," she whispered.  "The new girl's sister is back there with us.  I see you like that new girl in your class, so why don't you come back with us?"

She put an arm around Ruth and smiled at her with a wink.

"You know what it means if you hang out with us, don't you?"

Somehow, the teacher seemed to miss that Cindy was out of her seat, or maybe the teacher just wasn't as strict as they were at regular schools.

Ruth looked back and saw Olivia and Lacey sitting with Angela and Brenda. She flinched a little as Cindy put her arm around her.

"No, but I can guess." Ruth said. 

Knowing what could happen if she refused, Ruth nodded.

"Alright, I'll come back." Ruth agreed.

Cindy smiled.

"Don't be nervous, sweetie.  We'll take good care of you, and no one will ever be allowed to be mean to you, okay?"

She patted her back.

Then she took her little one to come and sit with her, but just then, the teacher finished reading for the day.

"Go do your homework," the teacher said.

Angela looked at the three babies.

"You each sit with your big sisters.  You can have your big sisters help you that way."

Then she took Olivia's hand, and Brenda took Lacey's hand.

Cindy smiled and patted Ruth's bottom.  "Go get your homework and meet us at the fifth grade table."

Brenda nodded at Lacey.  "You too."

Olivia and Lacey stood up.

"Okay." All three girls answered.

Lacey and Olivia looked at Angela and Brenda.

"We don't have homework. What do you want us to do instead? We haven't been to class yet?"

Ruth went and got her books and came back to Cindy.

"Of course you have homework," Olivia told them.  "Go ask the teacher where she put your books and stuff.  You might not have homework from school right now..., none of us do because it is summer break.  But we always get a bit of studies to do from the daycare."

Angela sighed and nodded at the girls, so all six of them went to the teacher to get stuff for the two new girls.

"They need some work, Miss," Angela told her.

The teacher smiled and walked with the six girls over where the other kids' stuff was.

"You have a folder here, and in it, you will have a few worksheets in it to practice what you should have learned last year, and then you need to get a book from the shelf, read in it, and then write down what page you started on, what page you finished on, and what the story was about so far."

Angela smiled and looked at the two new girls with a smile.  "See?"

Olivia and Lacey frowned and went with the others to the teacher. They listened and took their folders.

"Yes, thank you." Lacey and Olivia said.

Olivia took Angela's hand and Lacey took Brenda's hand. Ruth got her folder and took Cindy's hand.

Soon enough, they were at the table.

Lacey had second grade work!  That mean very simple multiplication problems and other work like that.

Olivia had fourth grade work, and so it was barely introducing how to multiply three digit numbers by two digit numbers, and a very confusing way of doing it that she had not been taught at her old school.  Actually, once you knew the pattern, it was a lot easier, but since she didn't, it would look really confusing.

Brenda looked over to see how Lacey was doing.

Lacey looked at the worksheet and sighed. She started doing the problems.

Olivia looked at the worksheet and frowned. She started to do it the way she knew. As she did the work she felt the need to pee. She looked up at Angela.

"Am I doing these right?" Olivia asked.

Ruth looked at her worksheet then started working on the problems. She thought she remembered how to do them.

Angela sighed and shook her head no.

"What are you doing?  You don't do this kind of work like that...."

She got a big eraser and erased all of Olivia's work.

"You do it like this...."

Then she started to show her how to multiply the numbers out, actually from left to right instead of right to left, and she showed her how the boxes helped to keep the two digit numbers in them so that the numbers could be added properly.

(If you are confused, try to look up latice method of multiplying multiple digit numbers on the internet, and you can see what Angela is trying to show Olivia).

Cindy patted Ruth's leg everytime she got one right, as like an encouragement, and when Ruth paused as though trying to remember an answer, Ruth paused in patting her leg and she whispered.  "You got this.  Think it through.  I know you can do it, sweetie."

Olivia watched Angela and scratched her head. 

"That looks harder than the way I learned at my old school. This is the way they do it here?" Olivia asked, making a face.

Olivia pressed her legs together.

Ruth flinched the first time Cindy patted her leg. Ruth looked at the problem again and wrote down the answer.

(I prefer a calculator. I did look it up though)

Angela frowned.

"Well, if you don't want to get behind other kids, you better understand it."

She then proceeded to work with her on how to do it.

By this time, she could tell that Olivia had to use the potty, but she ignored it.  Olivia had a diaper on, and she peed her pants the day before anyway, several times.

Cindy smiled at her little one and whispered.

"It's okay, Ruthie.  I'm just trying to encourage you, sweetheart."

Brenda patted Lacey on the back.

"You're doing really well.  Is math your specialty or something?"

Olivia listened to Angela and paid attention to what she was showing her. Olivia pressed her legs together and swung her legs. She worked in the math problems the right way.

"Uh-huh." Ruth said and continued working.

Lacey blushed and shrugged her shoulders.

"It's mostly just refreshing my memory from what I learned last year." Lacey said.

Angela helped Olivia work through the problems until she was sure that Olivia understood what she was supposed to do.

"Okay, you try to do the next five by yourself, and I'll check your answers in a few minutes.  I need to get started on my own studies."

Cindy continued to encourage Ruth in the way you would a toddler.

Brenda frowned and nodded.

"You are still doing really well for something that was just taught to you last year."

Truth be known, Brenda wanted an excuse to treat her more like a little baby, but her math skills didn't do any favors for her that way.  She would need to do something about reading, maybe, to flusterate the girl, if she did as well at reading as she did math....

Olivia nodded and started working on the problems. Although she still preferred the old method, she now understood this new way of doing math. She had done a couple more of the problems below she released a stream of pee into her diaper.

Ruth blushed a little as she realized that Cindy was treating her like a toddler. She kept working on the math until she finished and looked up at Cindy.

"Thank you." Lacey said. 

Lacey kept working until she finished her math as well.

Cindy smiled as Ruth looked up at her and waited for her to finish so she could look at her math problems for her.

Cindy was very strict in looking over Ruth's math looking for such a small mistake, that even a stray pencil mark was pointed out.

"If you left that mark on the paper, the teacher might think it is a one.  Make sure you erase all marks on your paper that have nothing to do with answer you get."

Angela finished her work, and then looked back at Olivia's paper.

"This is good," she told her.  "I hope you understood what we did, because I'm sure we are going to get more practice like this tomorrow."

Brenda finished her own math and then looked Lacey's work over again to make sure it was good.

"Let's go turn the papers in, and then we'll get a book to read."

She would purposefully choose a fifth grade book not knowing that Lacey should have already been in sixth grade, hoping it would be too hard for her so she could help her more.

"Okay," Cindy said, 

She erased the marks Cindy showed her.

Olivia nodded, hoping she would remember as well. 

"So what's next?" Olivia asked.

Lacey got up and went with Brenda to turn the papers in and get a book.

Angela smiled.

"We are going to read, now."

Brenda helped her put the papers in the right place and then got the hardest fifth grade book she could find.

Cindy smiled once all the marks were erased, and then she led Ruth to turn in her work and get a third grade book for her.

Lacey nodded and let Brenda pick out the book. Lacey saw that it was on the reading list from last year. She took the book from Brenda.

"Do you want me to read out loud?" Lacey asked.

Ruth picked out a third grade book and showed it to Cindy.

"Yes, I do," Brenda told her.  "How else am I going to know how well you are reading.  I'm your big sister now, so it's now my job to not only protect you, but help you where you are having trouble."

She then smiled at the little one.

"Now, let's go sit down over there where it's more comfortable, and you can read."  She pointed to an area in the class that had cushions, chairs, and other stuff that kids like to lounge in to read.

Cindy smiled at her and brought Ruth under a table to sit and read.  Then, instead of letting Ruth read it herself, she took the book and started to read it to her, paragraph by paragraph, letting Ruth read after her each time and then over correcting her as if she made mistakes in every single paragraph.

Angela wasn't paying attention to the others, so she couldn't stop them from what they were doing.  She was more focused on getting Olivia started on her reading.

"Okay." Lacey replied.

Lacey went to wear Brenda had pointed and sat on a cushion. She opened the book and started to read, stumbling over some of the words and looking at Brenda.

Ruth went with Cindy and looked at the book as Cindy read, then read herself. She frowned when Cindy corrected her, even though she was sure she hadn't made a mistake. Ruth started to feel like she had to go to the bathroom.

"I need to go to the bathroom, Cindy." Ruth informed.

Olivia went to the books and looked over the fifth grade section.

"Which book should I get?" Olivia asked.

Olivia peed some more in her diaper.

"Just find one that looks good," Angela told Olivia.  "I'll help you with it if it's too hard.  I'm a pretty good reader, so don't worry about if it's hard.  Just look for one that you think looks interesting."

Cindy frowned.

"Well, you can either be a good girl and hold it, or I can take you to Angela and we can bother her during reading time to ask her a babyish question like letting you go potty.  A third grader, a normal kid, should be able to wait until after reading time, if you went before daycare like you should.  But if you are too much a baby to hold it, then it can't be helped and we better ask Angela before you accidentally pee your pants, honey."

She looked at her seriously as though this really did take away her being a big kid if she can't hold it.

Brenda smiled when she stumbled over some of the words.

"You know what, let me read each paragraph first, and then you try it after me.  That way you get a sense of what you are reading, and that might help."

She then took the book from Lacey and read it paragraph by paragraph with Lacey reading after her, and still, she corrected a word here and there even if Lacey didn't necessarily prounounce a bit word wrong.