LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kidnapping her little sisters from the System

Ishigreensa

"I gave the girls some ice cream," he told Nicole.  "I wanted to make sure to give you enough time to get what I asked you to."

Nicole nodded.

"Do you want anything before we leave?"

Nicole shook her head, and the small would be family departed the store.

They drew some stares from a couple of people that couldn't believe that that all black family had a white guy as the dad, but those stares were not coming from enough people to bother Jim, and they only started for as long as they were in front of them facing them.  Once they passed, maybe the people looked back once or twice, but Jim neither saw nor cared.

Soon enough, they were in the car, and Jim was driving back to the motel.

"We'll give you two a bath in the morning," he told the little girls.  "So if you wet in your sleep, don't worry about it, okay?"

He looked a little more at Olivia than at Lacey when he said this, as though he wanted her to know what he'd like her to do.

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Olivia and Lacey saw the people look at them as they walked to the car but didn't think anything of it. They climbed into their seats and buckled themselves.

"Okay daddy." Lacey replied.

Olivia blushed as she remembered what Jim had told her.

"Yes daddy." Olivia answered.

Before they knew it, they were back at the motel, and Jim was bringing in the pajamas while Nicole was dealing with bringing the girls in.

"I think daddy wants you girls to trust him and to let him change you.  Do either of you have a problem with him putting pajamas on you?"

She smiled at them to let them know that she was there, and she didn't think there was anythign wrong with him dressing them.

Lacey and Olivia were waiting in the car, watching Jim head in to the room with the shopping bags. They listened to Nicole.

"No mommy. He gave me a bath so I don't have a problem with daddy getting me dressed for bed." Olivia said.

"Me either mommy." Lacey chimed in.

Nicole smiled.

"That's good, girls.  Let's go in so daddy can get you ready for bed."

Nicole held out her hands to take the girls in the room.

Jim started to unpack the pajamas, and he set out the ones the girls picked for now, and the thick panties he bought them earlier so they could change those too.  Apparently, he thought they might have leaked a little by now.

Lacey and Olivia took Nicole's hand as they were led into the motel room. They saw Jim standing next to the laid out pajamas and panties.

"Daddy, can I go potty before you get me dressed, or should I wait until after?" Lacey asked.

Olivia didn't say anything as she waited to be changed into her pajamas.

"If you have to go potty," Jim smiled at Lacey.  "Then you should go as soon as you can or you might pee your pants.  You're only eight years old, so never be scared to tell daddy if you have to go, baby."

He picked her up just like he had been doing with Olivia all day, and he carried her into the bathroom.

"Daddy will go in the other room and let you go, but don't be scared if you leak, sweetie," he kissed her forhead before walking out of the bathroom.

Then he went to the living room and started on Olivia first.

"Shall we get you ready for bed, sweetie?  I'm sure you're tired after everything you went through last night and then our big day today."

He motioned for her to sit on the bed, and then he started to take her shirt off of her....

Lacey let Jim carry her into the bathroom and set her down. She pulled down her pants and panties and tried to pee. 

"Okay daddy." Lacey said.

Lacey didn't have to pee much and tried hard to pee in the toilet.

Olivia nodded and climbed up on the bed, facing Jim. She held her arms or so he could take her shirt off.

"I'm going to bed as soon as I get my pajamas on?" Olivia asked.

Jim smiled and nodded at her.

"You and your sister had a long hard couple of days," he told her.  "I think it would be good for you two to get some rest.  We need to leave early tomorrow before the motel attendant can get a chance to recognize us and report seeing us, honey."

He took off her shirt and her underbra, and then started to slip on her pajama top not wanting to make her uncomfortable by keeping any part of her naked for too long.  Her chest was developing, but it was still somewhat flat and could pass as a younger girl.

He then took off her skirt and panties and put on some clean panties on her and her pajama bottoms.

"There you are, honey.  Now, crawl into bed and Lacey will join you in a minute."

He then went back to the bathroom to check on the younger child.

Nicole just started to get ready for bed herself.

Olivia sighed.

"Yes daddy." Olivia said.

Olivia held still and let him undress her and dress her in her panties and pajamas.

Thank you daddy." Olivia said.

Olivia got her stuffed animals and climbed under the sheets. 

Lacey managed to pee before Jim came into the bathroom. She was just finishing up as Jim entered the bathroom.

Jim came in and squatted down by Lacey to see if she was done. 

“Hey, baby,” he hugged her. “Ready to get your pajamas on?” 

He helped her up, cleaned up her backside a bit with a wet cloth and then proceeded to get her top off, her training bra off, and then dressed her in pajamas.  He left the panties she had on on her because he wanted to show that he trusted her to stay dry. 

Then he picked her up and carried her to bed and started tucking her in. 

“Have sweet dreams,” he kissed her forehead. 

Jim smiled and soon relaxed turning on the TV to watch for a while.

Nicole watched along side him, cuddling.

"Thank you so much for helping me with my little sisters."

"No problem.  You are their mommy now, though, so we can hide who they are."

"I understand."

Soon enough, they also went to sleep....

Olivia had a hard time falling asleep. Finally she did though, but woke up around five with a full bladder. She couldn't believe Jim expected her to wet the bed like a toddler. She tried to relax since she wasn't used to wetting her bed on purpose, or at all really.

She started shaking, being upset, but finally managed to wet her panties and pajamas. She curled up into a ball, crying.

Lacey woke up as she heard Olivia crying. She looked over and noticed the bed was wet under Olivia. Lacey was still dry, but she laid next to Olivia, putting her arms around her.

"It's okay Olivia, it was just an accident. Daddy isn't going to be mad at you or punish you." Lacey said.

"How do you know? Remember at the home what happened when you wet your bed? How do we know that Jim won't do something worse?" Olivia sobbed.

Lacey hugged her sister tighter.

Jim and Nicole eventually woke up at around 6:30, and Jim walked over to the bed where the sisters were hugging, and the older one was crying.

"What's wrong, babies?" he asked them.  "Come on, sit up and talk to me, girls."

He could smell the musty smell of urine, but he didn't want to startle the babies.  He figured they would eventually give away what happened soon enough, and he was sort of expecting Olivia to wet the bed because of everything they had been through.  She was the older, and so was more likely to understand exactly what they escaped by coming along with him and Nicole.  He also told her how important it was for her to be childish, and that not always making it to the bathroom, and having a wet bed would definitely make her seem more like a ten year old than a teenager.

"Babies?  Daddy is here.  There is no reason to be scared."

Lacey looked up at Jim. She shook a little afraid he was mad at them. Olivia pushed Lacey away from her. She slowly sat up in bed.

"I'm sorry daddy. I wet my bed, not Lacey. Don't punish her." Olivia whimpered.

Olivia stayed where she was, too embarrassed to get out of bed. Lacey stayed next to Olivia, hugging her.

Jim smiled at them both.

He stood up and walked over to the bed and then looking down on them, he reached under Olivia's arms and picked her up even against her will.  He was pretty strong.

"No one is in trouble, little ones," he told them.  "I told you, Lacey, Olivia is going to have a hard time for a few days because she understands a lot more about what almost happened to you girls than an eight year old does, baby.  She's just wet herself.  She didn't do anything bad."

He got little Olivia up on his hip, and then he touched her nose.

"Daddy's little girl needs cleaned up though, and so does her little sissy because her little sissy will still smell like she wet the bed because of sleeping by big sissy."

He kissed Olivia's head.

"Now, I don't want either of you to worry about peeing your pants, baby."

He took Olivia into the bathroom and motioned Lacey to follow them.

Olivia allowed Jim to pick her up, blushing as she did so. She was wet and didn't want to get Jim's clothes wet as well. She smiled a bit as he touched her nose.

Lacey slipped out of bed and followed Jim into the bathroom, her pajamas almost as wet as Olivia's.

He set Olivia down next to Lacey, and then he drew them both in and kissed their heads.

"There, see?  Nothing to worry about," he told them.  "We're just going to clean you girls up."

"Nicole!" he called to her.  "Do you have that pee pee medicine?" 

Nicole came in the bathroom and showed it to him.  "This?"

"That's right."

He then started the bath and put some of it in the bath.

"Now, we are not going to wash your hair at this moment because this stuff is to help your pee pee place look like it's supposed to when you are still eight and ten.  We'll clean you up with this first, and then we'll rinse out the tub and then wash your hair after, okay?  No going under the water with this stuff unless you want to lose all your head hair and your eyebrows," he warned them.

Then he started to help Olivia get her wet things off.

Nicole started to undress Lacey.

The girls nodded, blushing as Jim kissed their heads.

"Alright daddy." Olivia said.

They watched him start to fill the tub and wondered if they should start getting undressed. They frowned as Jim talked about the medicine, and both Olivia and Lacey subconsciously touched their hair.

"Yes daddy." Olivia answered, gulping.

Olivia stood in front of Jim, letting him undress her for the bath. Lacey did the same with Nicole.

Once the girls were undressed and the girls were in the bath, both Nicole and Jim stayed, one right at each girl to make sure the medicine didn't touch anywhere they didn't want it to.

Then Jim washed each girl, both Olivia first, and then Lacey with the stuff.

They had discussed it the night before, and in the end, decided that Jim had to prove he wouldn't hurt them, and also since the girls would come out without any hair on thier lower bodies, he thought it better that they thought it was his doing so if they got embarrassed and upset, they wouldn't blame their big sister who was supposed to protect them.

Once he washed them clean from waist down, and also thier backs and tummies, they let out the water, a lot of hair running down the drain along with the water, Jim helped both girls out of the dirty hairy tub and started to rinse it out.

"We need to put you back in in a minute," Nicole told the girls, so please wait a minute.  "We have to wash off any hair that stuck to you and give you a washing around your chest, shoulders, and hair, okay?"

Jim smiled at them as he cleaned out the tub, taking quite a while to make sure it was clean.

"Okay, girls, in you go again so daddy can clean you up."

He then started with washing Lacey first, letting her get out for Nicole to help her dry off and get dressed and he washed Olivia, and then took her to put on clean clothes.

Olivia climbed in the tub with Lacey and sat down. They held still and let him wash them. Olivia could see the hair floating in the water. They stepped out of the tub with Jim's help Anna watched him clean the tub and fill it again.

"Alright mommy." Lacey and Olivia answered.

They got back in the tub when told to and got washed all the way. Lacey let Nicole dry her as Jim finished washing Olivia.

Olivia blushed but accepted Jim washing her, then drying her off.

Once JIm was done drying Olivia off, it looked like she had never ever had hair around her legs or privates.  She looked as bald as a little girl before even getting close to puberty.

"Okay, honey," he smiled at Olivia and turned her to check to make sure it worked the way he wanted, her whole area as bare as it should be.  He then started to put on cotton panties on her.

"There are two reasons you should be bare.  One is, if you continue to wet where we are going, and if someone thinks they need to take care of you, you will look like a teenager if we don't do anything about it, but more importantly, hair can cause stale pee to linger on your body and that can cause other nasty things to happen that won't feel good, okay?"

He then kissed her head and got her into a t-shirt and then let her choose what clothes to wear.

Nicole didn't explain as much to Lacey, but just helped her get dressed.

Olivia let Jim dry and check her over, blushing. She listened to Jim, nodding.

"Okay daddy." Olivia replied.

She was glad when she got the tee shirt and panties, and picked out a skirt and socks, putting them on.

"Is this okay daddy?" Olivia asked.

Lacey let Nicole help her get dressed, then picked up JoJo.

Jim nodded and smiled at Olivia.

"That's great, sweetheart.  You are older than Lacey, so you know what clothes you like to wear, as long as it covers you like a child, and we did get childish clothes for you, so it shouldn't matter what you pick to wear, okay?"

He kissed the top of her head.

Once he had the girls ready, he and Nicole took a shower, and then he started loading up the car again.

"I think we'll be in the small town I want to hide out in by this evening," he told the small family as they got into the car.  "So hopefully sometime this week, we'll get  a little home and put our babies in daycare until school starts up so they can start making friends the age they should be."

Nicole nodded.

Of course, the first place Jim drove towards, was somewhere to get the girls breakfast, this time, McDonalds.