LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kidnapping her little sisters from the System

Ishigreensa

Olivia frowned for a second and looked at the menu again.

"I'll have a vanilla milkshake too." Olivia said.

When the food arrived both girls started eating. Lacey pretended to feed her monkey as she ate. Both girls blushed a little as Jim smiled at them and smiled back.

Halfway through the meal Lacey started to feel like she had to poop.

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Though Nicole had done real good at holding pretty still and not really giving herself away to most people, Jim always knew.  He saw her little movements of discomfort by the time they were halfway through the meal, and he turned to her.

"You need to use the bathroom?" he asked her.

Nicole nervously got real still for a moment, and blushing, she eventually nodded.  

"I know you don't like it when I interrupt eating, so I was going to go when I took Lacey."

Jim sighed.  

"Honey, I don't want you taking the girls when you have to go, too."

"Why not?"

"Because this is a strange and cruel world we live in.  I don't want anything happening to any of my girls or my lovely wife.  I'll take Lacey to the bathroom so you can go when we are done."

Nicole sighed and nodded.  "Okay."

He could see that she was still blushing and now that he knew and essentially told the little girls, she seemed to stop hiding it, and she started to shake a little hoping she could make it through the meal without wetting her panties, but just before everyone was done eating, she felt herself leak a little bit, and that made her happy that Jim was taking Lacey.  The last thing she wanted was for her younger sisters to notice she leaked a little bit like a little kid.

Jim waited until everyone was done, and then he sent Nicole on to the bathroom, and he reached both hands out to the little girls to take his hands so he could try to take Lacey to the potty one more time.  This time, however, since he was pretty sure Olivia already went, he was going to watch Lacey to make sure she peed in the potty.  He was watching her like a hawk, and he kept Olivia right next to him as he did so.

Lacey and Olivia finished their dinner, then stood up, taking Jim's hand. They walked into the men's bathroom. Lacey blushed as Jim stood in front of her as she pulled her panties and skirt down and sat on the toilet. 

Olivia looked down, not wanting to watch Lacey pee if she was going to.

Lacey concentrated and tried to pee, but it was hard with Jim standing over her. She managed to put a couple of squirts, but after that, nothing. She blushed as she sat there.

Jim sighed and he went into the stall so he was closer to her now.

"Lacey, sweetie, I know you have to pee.  If you don't do it now, you're going to do it in your panties in the car.  Are you too scared to do it here, and you want permission to just wet your pants, or do want to try to be brave and pee a little bit more here, honey?  Daddy won't be mad if you wet your pants, but I'm sure that'll upset you and make you feel hurt if you wet your pants in the car, baby."

He gave a partial hug as she sat on the toilet.

"Why don't you try just once more, and see if you can start to pee.  If you just squirt once or twice again, and nothing more wants to come, then I'll take you to the car and let you wet your pants, okay?"

He waited to see what she would do.

Nicole had walked as fast as she could, but when she was just inside the women's door, she squirted again and again into her panties before getting to a stall.  Eventually, she went to pull down her jeans, but there was a wet patch around her crotch and a small bit of wettness in her butt area.  She sat on the toilet feeling ashamed of herself for not making it, and afraid her sisters would notice and ask her about it.  What do you say to kids that are already being treated younger than they are, about when you are being treated your age or older, and you wet yourself?  She sniffled a bit as she finished in the toilet.

Jim sighed and reached in and pulled her to her feet.

"It's okay, baby," he told her.  "Sometimes eight year old kids are scared of public bathrooms, baby."

He wiped her twice and then pulled up her panties and her skirt for her.

"Let's go back to the car, girls.  Lacey, when it finally comes out, let us know so you can be changed.  It looks like you went some in the potty, but I bet you still have to go, don't you, sweetie."

He made sure Lacey's clothes were fixed, then he picked her up and carried her to put her on the sink where he helped her wash her hands.

Once that was done, he lifted her down to her feet and then bent down and picked Olivia up.

"Let's go, babies."

He carried Olivia, and held Lacey's hand back through and to the front of the restaurant where he paid for the food.

Nicole finally finished, and she stood up and washed her hands.  She met Jim just as he got to the front to pay.

Jim smiled at her and gave Lacey's hand to Nicole.

"You two go on out to the car.  We need to talk after I pay for the food."

Lacey nodded.

"Yes daddy." Lacey said.

Lacey blushed as he put her on the sink and helped her wash her hands.

Lacey was glad when she wss on the floor again and took Jim's hand. Olivia put her arm around Jim's neck as he carried her out of the bathroom. 

Lacey let go of Jim's hand and took Nicole's instead.She looked up at Olivia briefly and sighed.

Nicole walked Lacey towards the car.  

They were about half way there, and she started to doubt her choices.

"Lacey?  Do you think I should have left you girls in the system?" she asked.  "At least there, you didn't have to worry about someone taking you to the bathroom."

Jim got the food paid for, and then he carried Olivia towards the door.

He whispered to her.

"Good girl," he said.  "You're setting a very good example for your little sister.  Your little sister is starting to get scared of public potties, too, isn't she?"

He patted Olivia's back.

"You both should be scared of being in places you are not used to and of people you don't know because you never know which place or person might have been sent by the state to invesigate whether you are really ten years old or fourteen."

Lacey looked up at Nicole.

"NO! We need to be together, no matter what. I don't want to be worried about maybe being sent to a home to live without you or Olivia. We won't always have to have someone take us to the bathroom, right? We'll be in a house or apartment someday soon, right?" Lacey said.

"Uh-huh daddy, she is." Olivia replied.

Olivia listened to Jim and frowned. She slipped her finger in her mouth, hugging her cat.

Nicole sighed.

"No, I certainly hope that we can stop this bathroom thing soon.  I know it's humiliating to not be trusted to go potty on your own.  I would tell him so, but he wants you to be like an eight year old, and I have to agree with him about leaving an eight year old by herself in a strange place.  I wouldn't do it."

Nicole bent down and looked into her eyes.

"Did you go potty when daddy took you?" she asked almost scared of the answer.  She also wondered it Lacey noticed the wet spot in her own pants, but she hoped not, and certainly wasn't going to talk about it if Lacey didn't notice or bring it up.

Jim patted his baby girl on the bottom.

"Eventually," Jim told her.  "Lacey will want to use the bathroom in some places, but if you also use the bathroom in those places, then the state might put two and two together.  If you are emotionally troubled by your near kidnapping, then you should continue to be scared of places that are unfamiliar or that feel unsafe to you until you are sure, and the only way to know for sure they are safe, is if daddy tells you that you can trust someone in particular.  If you don't agree with me, and you go against me, there is nothing that will happen to you for that, but there is a chance that you will be found out.  If you don't want to be found out, then you need to think about whehter it is worth disobeying me on somethings or not, okay, sweetie?"

He softly patted her bottom trying to keep her calm while he talked her into behaving for him rather than threatening her with an or else, so much as what he might or could do about it.  It would not make her feel safe if he scared her about what he would do about her disobeying him.

"I know Nicole, um, I mean mommy. I trust daddy is only doing what he thinks best for all of us." Lacey said, looking around to see if anyone was I hearing distance.

Lacey looked in Nicole's face.

"Yes mommy, I did. I promise." Lacey said.

Lacey looked down for a second and saw that Nicole's pants had a wet spot on them. She didn't say a word though.

Olivia looked at Jim.

"I understand daddy. I promise to be a good girl for you." Olivia said, giving Jim a hug.

Olivia was pretty sure Jim wanted her to keep having accidents, both pee and poop, to show him, and everyone else, that she was afraid of using the public bathrooms.

Jim smiled and nodded as he pat the little girl's bottom, now almost to the car.

He watched as Nicole helped Lacey into the car as they approached.

Nicole smiled and nodded at Lacey.

Finally, Jim came up and he helped Olivia into the car.

"Lacey, front seat just behind mommy," he told her.  "You're not done yet.  I'm pretty sure, so I want to save the dry seats for when you are dry and not in danger of wetting your pants some more, okay?"

He smiled at Olivia.

"If you think you are finished, baby, you can sit in the back.  You went all the way before we ate."

He then turned to Nicole.

"I'm sorry.  We need to talk about the girls a little more though...."

They started talking about what he was doing to the little ones.

Lacey climbed into the car and started toward the back where she had been sitting. She blushed when Jim ordered her to the front and took her seat, fastening the seatbelt. 

Olivia climbed into the back with her cat and fastened herself in. She looked out the window as she waited for them to get back on the road.

Lacey hugged JoJo and closed her eyes.

Jim and Nicole were speaking rather low like Jim and Nicole didn't want the little ones to know what exactly they were talking about.  

For the time being, they ignored the children for about an hour while they were working out what they thought was best for the girls, at least until they got settled.

Soon enough, they were on a stretch of interstate where rest areas were only found about every couple of hours or so.

Both girls fell asleep soon after being on the road. Neither one had even tried to listen to Nicole and Jim talking.

Lacey woke up after the car had found over a bump in the road. She had to pee really bad.

"Daddy, I need to pee. Can you find a bathroom. Please?" Lacey whined.

Jim sighed.

"Yeah, baby, we'll look for a place up ahead.  Daddy is worried about you, though, sweetie.  The last two times I tried to get you to go, you didn't do much, baby."

He smiled at her.

"Promise me you'll try to go all the way this time, honey?"

He continued driving.

Nicole looked over at little Lacey.

"Daddy's right," she said.  "You don't want to hold it more than you need to.  You can hurt yourself doing that, honey."

Jim smiled.

"We'll pull over as soon as we can, Lacey.  Then daddy will take you potty."

Lacey sighed when Jim reminded her she didn't go much when he took her the last two times. She nodded to Nicole.

"I promise daddy." Lacey said.

Lacey pressed her legs together and tried hard not to wet herself. She got her lip and swung her leg. 

After about fifteen minuted she felt pee spurt into her panties. After a couple more minutes she let more pee out. She whimpered, hoping they could make it to the bathroom before fully wetting her panties.

Jim saw a rest area sign that said there would be one five miles later.

"Another five minute or so, honey," he called to the back to Lacey.  "Tell us if you pee though, baby.  We don't want to embarrass you by making you come in and change your panties in there, if you're already wet, sweetie."

He continued to drive trying to get to the rest area worried about her holding it for so long.

Nicole kept looking back at the girls, making sure they were okay.

Olivia was still asleep holding her stuffed cat on her lap.

Lacey looked down as Jim told her to tell him if she was wet. She had hoped to finish pottering in the toilet. She didn't want him to stop if he wasn't going to take her in the bathroom anyway.

"Nevermind stopping then. I'm already wet." Lacey whimpered.

Jim sighed and looked back in her direction.

"Finish in your panties, and we'll change you as soon as there is a better place to pull over, baby," Jim told her.  "We should be coming up to a motel soon anyway, so we can get you girls cleaned up.  You've been needing to be clean anyway since last night, sweetheart."

Jim went on driving passing the turn off for the first rest stop.

Nicole sighed and turned to Lacey.

"Honey, don't try to hold it anymore if you're already leaking and wet.  Do as daddy says.  We don't want you to hurt yourself."

Nicole undid her seatbelt, gave Jim a dirty look, and then she stepped around the seat and to the back where she helped Lacey out of her seat long enough to sit down and then put Lacey on her lap.

"He wants us to treat you like an eight year old," Nicole told her little sister.  "So, if my little girl is upset, then it's only fitting that I come back and tend to you, honey."

Nicole then stood Lacey up once more, and she pulled her skirt and soaking wet panties off of her.  Then she reached back and shook Olivia.

"Olivia, honey, get me a pair of panties for your sister from the back, please?"

The clothes were all just behind the seat that Olivia was sitting in.

Lacey let Nicole pick her up and undress her,  blushing and sniffling. She was glad no one else could see her.

Olivia woke up and rubbed her eyes. She looked at Nicole and then reached back for the bags. She looked through them and found a pair of thick panties as well as the regular ones and handed them up to Nicole.

"Here you are, mommy." Olivia said.

"Lacey," Jim looked back briefly.  "Once mommy changes you into the clean panties, you go sit in back next to Olivia so you don't get your clean undies wet, okay?"

He paused for a bit while Nicole changed Lacey's panties.

Once Lacey was in the back seat, and Nicole was about to get in the front again, Jim reached over and stopped her.

"Nicole, wait," he told her.  "You're pants are wet, too, honey.  Tell the girls to get some clean panties for you, and change your pants."

"But...."

"Nicole, I saw your pants earlier.  You're not fooling anyone letting Lacey sit on your lap for a minute.  You don't need to hide it from me."

"I wasn't...."

"Nicole, don't lie to me.  You peed your pants and you were scared I was going to find out, weren't you?"

Nicole looked down.

"Honey, you are not at that stupid home where the punished you girls for stupid reasons.  I'm not going to punish the girls and I'm not going to hit you just because you peed your pants.  You're a young lady.  I know you wouldn't have wet if you could've waited.  Don't be scared.  Just have the girls hand you up some clean undies and a clean skirt, then sit in the far back with the girls.  Your seat is wet from sitting in it with wet pants on, baby."

Nicole sighed and nodded.  "Okay, Jim."

"I promise, I'm not mad at any of you.  I just don't want you ladies wearing wet pants for too long.  It will make things worse for you if you do that."

Nicole looked to the back.

"Get mommy come clean pants and a skirt?" she asked Olivia.  "My clothes are probably under your stuff because we put your new clothes in on top of our bags."

"Okay daddy. I'm sorry I got your clothes wet mommy." Lacey said.

Lacey crawled back and took her seat in the back.

"Okay daddy," Olivia and Lacey answered.

Olivia picked up the bags with their clothes in it and moved it aside. She opened up a couple of bags before finding panties and a skirt. She handed them to Lacey who crawled back to the front. She handed the panties and skirt to NIcole.

"Here you are, mommy." Lacey said.

"Daddy, can Lacey get us both a coke?" Olivia asked.