LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Favourite item of clothing to wet

wetskipants

Have you ever tried the wading pants that have feet like a sleeper? I have some that are soft plastic. they have suspenders to hold them up, its fun to wear them nude, and try to walk with your feet swimming in Pee. Then lay down on a well protected bed and let it flow back up your legs etc. But lay back down before your pee gets cold, unless cold is ok.

I am a plastic Lover as well as DL. 

• Like 3

As much as I enjoying wetting jeans.  Latex leggings are on of my favorites.  Makes it flow down the legs and doesn't leave an obvious sign of wetness.  Unfortunately, people can follow the foot prints until the shoes dry. 

On 2/9/2019 at 6:25 PM, ylowrvr said:

As much as I enjoying wetting jeans.  Latex leggings are on of my favorites.  Makes it flow down the legs and doesn't leave an obvious sign of wetness.  Unfortunately, people can follow the foot prints until the shoes dry. 

Oh my god that would be amazing. I'd love to try that.

On 2/8/2019 at 9:19 AM, LittleCaelly said:

Tight jeans, love seeing and feeling the wetness spread down my legs ❤️

I agree, LittleCaely, the visual element is a big part of it, though ylowvr's suggestion of latex leggings is an amazing idea. Wondering how different it is from lycra.

On 2/8/2019 at 11:32 AM, foreverdl said:

Have you ever tried the wading pants that have feet like a sleeper? I have some that are soft plastic. they have suspenders to hold them up, its fun to wear them nude, and try to walk with your feet swimming in Pee. Then lay down on a well protected bed and let it flow back up your legs etc. But lay back down before your pee gets cold, unless cold is ok.

I am a plastic Lover as well as DL. 

Sounds fantastic, though I can't say I have any. Love the idea of the pee not being able to escape.

I found the wading pants for about $15 on Amazon several years ago, and it is a really fun play thing, I just turn them inside out so the smooth plastic is on the inside, some of them ore not as smooth, I got lucky 

• Like 1

I wear leggings alot and when binging diapers I do eventually leak. At first, I go to the bathroom to change, but sit on the toilet first to soak my diaper!! And, then start the cycle over.

Once I've leaked a little, I love letting go, especially in my maroon leggings that turn a darker shade.

I love wetting my panties, but that doesn't happen as often.  Same with my one piece bathing suit - that, with or without a diaper is a thrill.  I have videos of both on xtube.  Making vids - or live video chats - makes me super horny.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On ‎2‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 1:38 PM, wetskipants said:

What is your favourite item of clothing to wear when you let go? For me, it's long exercise leggings. Somehow it enhances the sensation of the pee flowing down your legs and you can feel the wetness from your crotch to your feet.

Perfectly said! my fave is a pair of light grey running tights, I can really feel the wetness stick to my legs,,,

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 4 months later...

I wear my diapers so as to not make a mess, But if I had a choice,, I would wear one of my footed pajamas and just make a huge puddle in my bed, I may need to have towels around me, cause I wet a Bunch over night.?????. My 2 mattresses are well protected. 

I will ADD at later date I have Found Panty hose oh my God They are sooo assume , I will wet in them or tights any time..... If my wife is gone for a few hr s I can really enjoy myself ..

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, tommyneedsdiapers90 said:

Cargo shorts, pj pants, I also love pointing my lil man up and soaking my t shirts lol lil boy stuff

Yay!??☺️?? Definitely little boy stuff!????❤️☺️?????? That sounds really good big bro, and fun!??????❤️?????❤️???

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Denim jeans,sitting down let it out a little at a time till u feel it part way up on your butt cheeks then stand up and let it go. I love it running down my legs and seeing the darkening of my pants ? ? and then into my shoes.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

Snowpants, snowbibs & snowsuits for me.  I try to wear and wet as much as possible during the cold weather season.  So nice to wet in public without anyone knowing what I have done.

In the warmer weather, I substitute nylon pants or shorts.  Love how the thin nylon clings to my legs before in dries.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...