LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Nullo To Take or Not To Take?

I'd really appreciate it if people would respond to this post.

As I've documented elsewhere on this site I've been wearing 24/7 for about 5 months now. This is my third serious attempt at becoming fully diaper dependent.I'm trying to achieve dual IC and have therefore been taking Nullo since the beginning of this attempt. From about three weeks in it virtually eliminated all odour from my poop. But as one of the aspects of being diaper dependent that I love is the potential for humiliation and the obvious inconvenience it causes from carrying changes etc in a bag. I do really want people to at least suspect that I have an IC problem. So my question is this.  Should I continue with Nullo or take a break to increase that humiliation factor if I lose control?

Your thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Keep taking Nullo or any internal deodorizer. After you lose all control there will be times when you won’t want any odors. Nullo will help you with that. Be respectful of those around you is the attitude you need to have. 

I am partially bladder and bowel incontinent due to a ruptured disc in my lower back. I take Nullo because I wear a diaper any time I leave home because I don't know when I am going to have an accident and I don't want everyone to smell it if I do have an accident. I think you should continue to take Nullo.

I recommend taking Nullo pills especially if your goal is to become duel incontinent.  I take them regularly to help regulate the smell of my urine and trust me there is a big difference in the smell when I am not taking the pills.  My wife always knows when she changes my diaper if I have stopped taking my Nullo pills.  For me, as my unpotty training progresses I also notice that I have more and more anal leakage.  I can only assume that by untraining my bladder muscles my bowels are naturally becoming weaker.  Very rarely do I change my diaper and there is not a streak on the backside of my diaper.  Nullo pills are a savior for any leakage that occurs because that can definitely get stinky real quick.

• 1 month later...

Nullo is a great product. Make sure you take it with meals. It reduces odors by a large percentage and allows more time between changes. The less you need to worry about what’s in your diaper the better. 

• 1 year later...